Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,601 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Can You Please Learn How To Cook Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Please Learn How To Cook Now? (358 Views)

'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / Women Please Learn!!! / Girls Please Learn To Follow Your Heart And Not Your Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Please Learn How To Cook Now? by cuvox(m): 8:02am On Jun 08, 2017
Good morning beautiful girls and boys that know how to cook (@ least prepare a simple meal), the rest of you (saintsammuria included) can go and collect yours from your buka joint.

Well if you are thinking this post is aimed at ladies only, think again. I know many guys and ladies hate cooking, simply because they don't know how to cook.

If you know how to cook but your job can't allow you to do that, you are excused

why should you learn how to cook?

Cooking is a survival skill. I realised that when I was dead broke and the cash I was expecting haven't arrived. With the last N700 I managed to orchestrate pot of soup that lasted 3 days. Imagine if I had spent it on fast food (which leads to fast hunger).

We are in recession, that aside most families feeding allowance isn't up to 30k. I know we are all planning to be rich men and women but face reality fes, don't you think cooking is part of management skills? seriously you save little money by cooking.

Dear sis even if you hate cooking can you please learn how to cook because of your kids? It will be great injustice for your kids to grow up not knowing what their momma's food tastes like. noodles and spaghetti doesn't count as food biko. Scrambled eggs and fried eggs no join too.

Plus house girl no join. most guys are looking for a way to bring up a case of "edible catering" and "na you bring am come".

Yes bros that can't cook, the kitchen utensils wee not run if you enter kitchen just cause you have peen!s. What if your wife falls sick or have to travel and leave the kids for you? All you know how to do is sit down, see movies or play games and wait for your babe/wife to bring food abi? The day she's not around you will be dying. leave xvideos /goal. com/facebook/twitter/ps 4/bet9ja Go and learn how to cook. if not for yourself but for the sake of your kids.

Besides the house is more fun when you say things like "honey do the stew, I'm in charge of making soup." Family that cooks together stays together. It doesn't have to be all the time, just learn it.

Besides if you don't know how to cook you have no right to complain over any babe's meal. no matter how horrible it is. Doing that is plain hypocrisy.

So if not for yourself but for the sake of your kids or survival, can you please learn how to cook now?

(1) (Reply)

My Candid Advice To Romancelanders, Always Seeking Advice. / Ageless Love: The Growing Popularity Of Senior Dating / 10 Relationship Tips For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.