Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Advice Needed: How Can One Put Himself In Da Friendzone And Remain In It Please? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed: How Can One Put Himself In Da Friendzone And Remain In It Please? (1617 Views)

The Science Of Lust, Love, Friendzone And How To Escape It!!! / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / Have You Ever Put Someone In The Friendzone And Later Ended Up Dating Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed: How Can One Put Himself In Da Friendzone And Remain In It Please? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
refiner:

grin....u and who dey go meeting this night?....abeg oo ayam a nwa chineke!

lol
why you dey pretend for me your meeting partner na.............

Lets go jareh wink

and ermmm how do we start
Re: Advice Needed: How Can One Put Himself In Da Friendzone And Remain In It Please? by refiner(f): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol
why you dey pretend for me your meeting partner na.............

Lets go jareh wink

and ermmm how do we start

I will be going to bed soon oo....so what do u really want from me? cool

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: How Can One Put Himself In Da Friendzone And Remain In It Please? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
refiner:

I will be going to bed soon oo....so what do u really want from me? cool

oh i see

lets get started then

i want full details from when you both were born to when you first fell in love to.............cheesy cheesy #kidding

i'm just too curious to know
is he a celebrity-lander

did you guys meet here and have you guys met off nl or are y'all into e-dating
Re: Advice Needed: How Can One Put Himself In Da Friendzone And Remain In It Please? by refiner(f): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh i see

lets get started then

i want full details from when you both were born to when you first fell in love to.............cheesy cheesy #kidding

i'm just too curious to know
is he a celebrity-lander

did you guys meet here and have you guys met off nl or are y'all into e-dating
Lol...he aint a celebrity lander....infact he aint popular in nairaland..just a cool guy in mostly politics and sport section... grin

As for d other question.....i cant answer that here..sorry! kiss

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: How Can One Put Himself In Da Friendzone And Remain In It Please? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 04, 2017
refiner:

Lol...he aint a celebrity lander....infact he aint popular in nairaland..just a cool guy in mostly politics and sport section... grin

As for d other question.....i cant answer that here..sorry! kiss

ouch!

Politics and sport lander shocked shocked

i can only imagine how boring he is.............only boring sadists visit dem boring politics section...............................i wouldnt watch stupid politics on tv and still come here to still go visit the politics section to get more or even similar info on the same stupid politics.....

Anyway sha if thats his spec its all good (before you come for my head grin grin)

cry cry cry............ok ma
i understand...........

E be like i go do like you o
my next girlfriend and possibly the one i'll get married to (man don dey old ) must be a nl-er

help me find the good ones na wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are You Missing Tonight? / No One Can Satisfy A WOMAN / Shocking!! Nollywood Is Something Else, See The Latest P,0rn Movie Just Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.