Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,908 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) (32795 Views)

NYSC Kebbi Corps Member, Obafemi Paul, Dies Of Anaemia (pictures) / Female Corper Serving In Ebonyi Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) / Female Corper Serving In Abia Dies In Fatal Accident (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by 3RNEST(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
is SERVING a must? angry... Chai..Younq legend RIP.... cry
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by Rider23: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Is it NYSC that killed him?? Or is it NYsC that gave him anemia?? SMH
ANNOY:
NYSC should be scrapped. Its useless and has caused the death of future leaders.

1 Like

Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
peterswagg:
guy, I noticed that you have always be a fool maybe because you have killer your emotions. All your post have been like that of a mentally derailed fellow. You seriously need help because you will eventually plunged into your own hole.

Your English needs help first.
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by olayinka63: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Rip brother, the disease is neither from Kebbi state nor NYSC. OP is just pointing out the help or welfarism Nysc should have provided

1 Like

Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
One less corper allawee for the government to worry about.
omo ale ni bobo yi.

1 Like

Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by sseunth(m): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
I know this nigga tho. He has been sick since last year. We were departmental mate. Most of us know nothing untill like 2 or 3weeks when they said we should contribute money for him for operation. 30million naira was needed.

I heard they called the nysc general director abt 2weeks ago too and he said they should call oyo state nysc director but that one did not pick calls.

I guess it was too late before the family voiced out.

RIP Paul.
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
The purpose of this nysc is not just making sense....
I'm serving and i don't even know the reason for this service... Its actually waste of time...
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
Evablizin:
God,you see why i don't like going for service.RIP PAUL
ahan anty.shey nysc Don turn everyday..this wan that you don't like going,shey na bible study.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by arosseun(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
This is bad...NYSC is a scam
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by peacengine(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
angry angry This con3 tire me
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by dominique(f): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
One less corper allawee for the government to worry about.

You're such a demented human being

3 Likes

Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by just2endowed: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Living in this country is a risk In itself
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by Rider23: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
But wait oh! Why didn't he go home as he was seriously ill? doesn't he have parents?
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Evablizin:
so you never write jamb sef cry ?
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by besticality: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
What is dead may never die. Adeiu bro
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by sainty2k3(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
candidbabe:
This guy died of anaemia due to lack of good food. BUHARI it Shall never be well with you.
I guess u didn't read the post stall. What has good food had to do with aplastic Anaemia
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by AK6464(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
chie8:
A serving NYSC member,Obafemi Oluwatimilehin Paul,has died after battling aplastic anaemia(where the bone marrow is exhausted that it can no longer produce enough blood).Obafemi,a a graduate of the Federal University of Technology, Akure,stream 1 set with state code KB/16/2111 while in Kebbi developed the disease while in Kebbi.

After he graduated from FUTA without the sickness, he was posted to Kebbi state for NYSC.As soon as he got to Dakingari camp in Kebbi state, he began to feel extremely exhausted.After examination in Kebbi, he was told that his eyes were pale which is a symptom of low blood(anemia). He had to redeploy to Oyo state for proper treatment.He was admitted at University College Hospital Ibadan where he constantly received blood transfusion both blood and platelets.

He finally died last night. According to one of his friends,NYSC Director allegedly failed to assist the deceased despite getting hold of his condition.Below is a screenshot of what his friend posted on FB

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/serving-nysc-member-dies-of.html?m=1

Ever since village people discovered that NYSC is the finishing line of academic pursuit they decided to wait there and ambush victims. RIP brother
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by femboy2(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
I smell lies.......NYSC identity card is never a paper type but plastic and again why did the person who posted d story tell us if he is KB/16A or KB/16B. my opinion anyways because I just finished serving
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
It is time to scrap this death trap - NYSC, since January 2016 more two dozen corpers have lost their lives through accidents and preventable sickness. What a nation?.
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
It should be scrapped.
arosseun:
This is bad...NYSC is a scam
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by sparko1(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
IgboticGirl:
BUT seriously didn't he fill his form well

because there position for health challenge people

because if u have a health challenge like dat u are not allowed to serve outside ur state
Like the article said, he developed it in Kebbi! Kebbi is not a friendly state especially for the southerners, I remembered back in 2015 when I served there we lost four of the corpers in my batch. They should seriously consider blacklisting southerners from that state, rest in peace to the dead!

1 Like

Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
Evablizin:
u sound confused
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by lakesider(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Rubbish story , attention seeking blogger .
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
God wil surely reward Paul in heaven rip to d dead may God help us, Nysc should be scrap seriously$ sad
na nysc kill am? so if u die In the battle field. the army should cease to exist
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
NYSC should as a matter of responsibility conduct satisfactory health scan before deploying students for youth service into distant areas of different atmospheric and habitable conditions. Everyone's body can't adapt to some areas despite being in the same country.
Imagine what the loss would be to the family that have patiently waited for years, for him to conclude his university education.
God have mercy!
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by oseka101(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
dominique:

You're such a demented human being
ur wasting your time on that guy his brain is not fully evolved part fish and ape cells are still active..

1 Like

Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by dayus12(f): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
I always say it...Nothing is worth dieing for...most especially so called NYSC...RIP
Re: Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
dis is so sadden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) / Why Are Corpers Nicknamed Otondo? / Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.