Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) (52861 Views)

Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) / Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola / ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by dahunsy(f): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Coughs***clears throat#.... Women!!!! WOE unto MEN

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by DonHummer(m): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nawa oo, Edo peeps too de vex one kind vex wey me no even understand
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
After God,fear women
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by neonly: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
I blame buhari for dis
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
You take someone's life over what and for peanuts

Well, the meal is cooked, they should enjoy.. Nonsense
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by joepentwo(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
My Association of Girlfriends and Concubines (AGC)

I wish to apologize for any pain i caused you.

This isn't enough to send me to the Afterlife...

Signed: General Ojukwu

fear fear grin grin
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
banmee:
What was he doing in Nigeria in the first place. I wouldn't go back there even if they paid me.

RIP bro.
No body get your time here
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by NwaObinkita: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
Why did he dupe the lady...

She did short time for 3months straight at Aduwawa to send him to Libya.
Only for him to cross to Italy and shun her.

He came back and disgraced her at a bar.

The girl was pushed to the wall....all that Toto selling was in vain. And no appreciation
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
The pictures no connect at all o... Bloggers sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by banmee(m): 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
No body get your time here

It's true na. Would you want to live in and around rubbish if you had a choice?
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by greggng: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
Moral lesson stop breaking ladies heart cos some of them are devilish
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
banmee:

It's true na. Would you want to live in and around rubbish if you had a choice?
Its not as bad as you think. Its our naija. All this guys from abroad like going out with pro$titutes and things like this can't be ruled out
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
cry
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Sonoyom(m): 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
Slay Queen

1 Like

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
banmee:
What was he doing in Nigeria in the first place. I wouldn't go back there even if they paid me.

RIP bro.
You are either an orphan(God forbid) or your entire family live abroad and even if they do, one's root matters when the time comes.

Rip.
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
so u patronised her for back of big joe grin grin grin grin
NwaObinkita:
Why did he dupe the lady...

She did short time for 3months straight at Aduwawa to send him to Libya.
Only for him to cross to Italy and shun her.

He came back and disgraced her at a bar.

The girl was pushed to the wall....all that Toto selling was in vain. And no appreciation
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by banmee(m): 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
SirJeffry:
You are obviously an orphan(God forbid) or your entire family lives abroad and even if they do, one's root matters when the time comes.

Rip.

That's the beauty of where i live. Roots don't matter. It's a land of immigrants. No one gives a covfefe where you come from. All they are concerned with is, are you normal in the head and can you work hard? And yes; we all chucked up the deuces to that cesspit.

1 Like

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Jangbajantis: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
That's what I call a Slay queen.
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by banmee(m): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
Its not as bad as you think. Its our naija. All this guys from abroad like going out with pro$titutes and things like this can't be ruled out

It's not as bad as i think? Really. Girl, you need to go out more.
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by lawalosky(m): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
thats how ipob wil b assasinating themselves after biafra war!
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Eugosc1:
Women can be so heartless..

Use the adjective "some" sir
Let some men try not to jilt women for no sane reason
And this woman is a bloody bastard
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Iamwrath: 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Them waste am ....kai , women sha
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
chinoxstock:
Jesus!!

Why does some ladies wicked, evil and heartless? How could you take another people live? Because of what?

I just felt like crying now cos this news just broke my hearts.

English is wicked!!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Avizizo(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Is this story real? Have seen the same picture of the assassination scene once that claim the murdered of a banker. Lemme go and look very well cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by rosieluv(f): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
chinoxstock:
Jesus!!

Why does some ladies wicked, evil and heartless? How could you take another people live? Because of what?

my hearts too is broke

1 Like

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by mysticgal(f): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
That dude is a friend on facebook shocked
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
lubbish
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by maryjan8(f): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
She is really evil
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by chinoxstock: 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
rosieluv:

my hearts too is broke

Some woman are the worse. Don't let your heart broke jare. Thing like those happened for a reasons.

1 Like

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
banmee:

It's not as bad as i think? Really. Girl, you need to go out more.
why?
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by omoplaycool(m): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
shocked
chinoxstock:
Jesus!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) / Effiong Scott Claim Japheth Akwaowo Who Was Killed By A Corper Raped Her In 2017 / Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.