Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) (52866 Views)

Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) / Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola / ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Donjazzy12(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
aminulive:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned - This agelong saying played out recently in Edo state after two captured assassins confessed that an ex-girlfriend of their victim hired them to carry out the dastard act.

The Edo state Police Command arrested the two suspects, who allegedly murdered an Italian-based Nigerian, Mr. Omoruyi Okundolor, in Benin, Edo State.

The suspects revealed that the deceased’s former lover, Mercy, who is now at large, contracted them to assassinate him because he jilted her.

They further confessed that four of them embarked on the mission to eliminate the deceased and named one Moses and Power as members of the gang and that the plot to eliminate the deceased was hatched at a drinking spot at Evbuotubu area of Benin.

They also killed an 18-year-old girl, who recognised one of them, when they went for the mission. The Edo State Police Commissioner, Haliru Gwandu, who paraded the suspects described the killings as wicked and barbaric and vowed to bring to book the female lover and other suspects currently on the run.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/06/08/lady-hires-assassins-kill-ex-boyfriend-edo/
Tomorrow the same cursed girls will come out and talk about domestic violence. The worst perprators of violence are women!
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
banmee:

Mistake number one; Why would i build anything in Nigeria?

Mistake number two; Why would i leave any member of my family i care about in Nigeria?

Mistake number three; Why would i even consider being buried in Nigeria?

There are too many mistakes in your argument. cool

Ha! Mbok no vex o.

1 Like

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by andycom(m): 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
chinoxstock:
Jesus!!

Why does some ladies wicked, evil and heartless? How could you take another people live? Because of what?

I just felt like crying now cos this news just broke my hearts.

Bros abeg next time type in your language, so you don't discourage us.
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by nosingwa: 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Momoh7(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
mod how many tym
dis thing go enter frontpage dis year?
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by FancyTeekay: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ladies weldone ooh... undecided
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by cyrilamx(m): 3:34am On Jun 09, 2017
Nma27:
I don't understand how wicked people reason
you shud have written: " I don't understand how wicked women reason." cool shocked
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Tecno66: 7:10am On Jun 09, 2017
Wickedness and violence everywhere. End time things.
aminulive:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned - This agelong saying played out recently in Edo state after two captured assassins confessed that an ex-girlfriend of their victim hired them to carry out the dastard act.

The Edo state Police Command arrested the two suspects, who allegedly murdered an Italian-based Nigerian, Mr. Omoruyi Okundolor, in Benin, Edo State.

The suspects revealed that the deceased’s former lover, Mercy, who is now at large, contracted them to assassinate him because he jilted her.

They further confessed that four of them embarked on the mission to eliminate the deceased and named one Moses and Power as members of the gang and that the plot to eliminate the deceased was hatched at a drinking spot at Evbuotubu area of Benin.

They also killed an 18-year-old girl, who recognised one of them, when they went for the mission. The Edo State Police Commissioner, Haliru Gwandu, who paraded the suspects described the killings as wicked and barbaric and vowed to bring to book the female lover and other suspects currently on the run.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/06/08/lady-hires-assassins-kill-ex-boyfriend-edo/
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Xrisobas: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2017
Two suspects were mentioned and four suspects were shown which is which?
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by sammugbes(m): 9:06am On Jun 09, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
But then again, guys can be wicked.
Who knows what she did for him and sacrifices made.
She could have sent him abroad u know.
even if he did the wrongest thing, does it warrant to take a life? now she's on the run, she'll b caught by God's grace
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Alech101(m): 9:27am On Jun 09, 2017
The scorn of a woman
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:44am On Jun 09, 2017
chinoxstock:
Jesus!!

Why does some ladies wicked, evil and heartless?

I feel like cryin 2 ur question bro.
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by chinoxstock: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2017
Adesolomon2014:

I feel like cryin 2 ur question bro.

I understood how you felt. Don't cried.
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by segzyogondus(m): 10:02am On Jun 09, 2017
Do women have to start ending the lives of men cos they broke up or committed an offence against them so they want men to be scared now abi cos it seems anything man do woman now make him dey ready say she go come take him life or spoil him life....God help us Men oo cos now we no even know which of our Ex or present woman go cut our life short cos dem dey Vex for us
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by petertamtam6(m): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2017
What a wicked world

Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
chinoxstock:

I understood how you felt. Don't cried.

Pls lemme cry cus u dnt UNDERSTOOD how i felt.
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by tundeless(m): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
rosieluv:

my hearts too is broke

May the soul of the departed RIP.

It baffled me that this thing could happen......While i do not support unreasonable break up in a relationship, our ladies should realize that not every relationship ends up in Matrimony....If we all have this at heart, i see no sane reason to kill or spoil someone's life.

This is BAD!!!!
Re: Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) by Cityguy: 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
The guy had no personal ish with these vipers but for drink, small change and possible smile of approval to one of the gogos, peeeewwww! They go to kill another guy. I just wish they could be fed to partially fed lions in cages that they cannot escape or alternatively thrown to merciless mob to club them to smithereens. Idiots!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

American Lady Confronts Police Officer Attempting To Extort Her Nigerian Husband / Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" / NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.