Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,467 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL (6225 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by Toobikk: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
I think 1bkaye is currently the prettiest and sexiest lady on NL. To refer to her as gorgeous would be an understatement. From her chocolate skin, to her perfectly symmetrical face, to her ample chest, all the way down to her hips which clearly don't lie, she's got it all. Then there is that foreign flavor about her, and of course her remarkable intellect. She is definitely the completely package. That's why I am currently obsessed with her.

www.nairaland.com/1bkaye

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by handsam(m): 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Why be a coward by opening an alternate account to profess your love for her?

7 Likes

Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by Oyindidi(f): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lick that aßs sparkling clean

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
How is that girl fine ?

Na wa ooooo my gawd i give up i swear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lick that aßs sparkling clean
him saliva na jik
Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by Durhleepee(f): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
Someborri is in lawvve wink.... It's is a good thing. Let the good work continue grin
Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by Toobikk: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
handsam:
Why be a coward by opening an alternate account to profess your love for her?

I'd rather display cowardice for a pretty damsel, than display bravery for an ugly mgbeke.
Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by Oyindidi(f): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
itsJude:
him saliva na jik
Yes na jik
Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yes na jik
the op is either vorpal or the girl herself

Her attention seeking levels are legendary

9 Likes

Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by handsam(m): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
Toobikk:

I'd rather display cowardice for a pretty damsel, than display bravery for an ugly mgbeke.

LOL... Ok, Ride on. grin
Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2017

Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by TSOM(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
I suppose this is your attempt at forcing your cyber-existence on the consciousness of Romancelanders and Nairalanders by extension, isn't it? Creating a male handle to focus the fleeting spotlight of attention on your main handle ? Nice try, missy, reality just sunk your boat before it set sail .

17 Likes

Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
TSOM:
I suppose this is your attempt at forcing your cyber-existence on the consciousness of Romancelanders and Nairalanders by extension, isn't it? Creating a male handle to focus the fleeting spotlight of attention on your main handle ? Nice try, missy, reality just sunk your boat before it set sail .
na this kind talk i dey like grin

That is the gospel right there

Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by kiddoiLL(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
Toobikk:

Una see wetin breasts n nyash dey do to person ?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by Toobikk: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
TSOM:

You are wrong. I am not her. I am a guy.
Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Toobikk:

like that u done clear the air cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by DanseMacabre(m): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Na OBS I come here come do o.

*Modified* Okay, if your intent was to lure people into checking out her profile, you succeeded with me.

She's really cute facially and bosomically, and looks like someone who'd be wild in bed, dropping all those expletives like 'fork me harder', 'spank me like a beach', 'don't forking come till I tell you to' etc, while making some primordial animalistic grunts.

1bkaye, no disrespect, but if I had my way I'd love to make some fiery rounds of love with you.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by ovoP(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
Na wa ooo attention seekers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by Toobikk: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
1bkaye can I be your friend? I wanted to send you a PM but I wasn't sure you'd reply. I will send you a PM soon, please reply so we can get to know each other. smiley
Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by TSOM(m): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Toobikk:

Yeah... I also built Trump Towers and footed half the bills.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by TheAlternate: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Toobikk:
1bkaye can I be your friend? I wanted to send you a PM but I wasn't sure you'd reply. I will send you a PM soon, please reply so we can get to know each other. smiley
shut up , shut ur smelling mouth , smelling girl

1 Like

Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by TheAlternate: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
ovoP:
Na wa ooo attention seekers everywhere.
no be efe start am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by Oyindidi(f): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Toobikk:
Tell her to employ you, you are good at it
Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by taiocol: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
undecided

Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by TheAlternate: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
vorpal i see u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy if this op isn't u then its ur love of life cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by Toobikk: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
TheAlternate:
shut up , shut ur smelling mouth , smelling girl

I am not a girl.
Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

You don buy market, let the e-pummeling begin. cheesy tongue tongue
Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by hibiscus76(f): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
the lady in question is very beautiful but Nairalanders in their usual manner would never agree... OP I'm solidly behind you and I hope she reciprocates too

2 Likes

Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by Toobikk: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
hibiscus76:
the lady in question is very beautiful but Nairalanders in their usual manner would never agree... OP I'm solidly behind you and I hope she reciprocates too

Thank you for this.
Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by smardray(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
This one didnt put pics on his profile..... How are we to know if u ar a handicapped or not, if u ar ugly or not... Omu(breast) lo ma sheku pa e.... D girl gan is nuh as pretty as my beiby Aderola15 shocked
Re: I Am Overwhelmingly Obsessed With The Current Prettiest Lady On NL by 4our: 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
smardray:
This one didnt put pics on his profile..... How are we to know if u ar a handicapped or not, if u ar ugly or not... Omu(breast) lo ma sheku pa e.... D girl gan is nuh as pretty as my beiby Aderola15 shocked
for ur mind na pix dey ur profile cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy oga wall gecko , shift make beta people talk

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm A 6"3 Bodybuilder(pics) / See How Often Should You Have $ex According To Your Age (chart) / +18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.