Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

‘my Boobs Size Is God’s Doing’- Whykay Rapchic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘my Boobs Size Is God’s Doing’- Whykay Rapchic (2400 Views)

I Saw My Boobs As Burden, Not Blessing When Growing Up —whykay / Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Boobs Size Is God’s Doing’- Whykay Rapchic by splendid22(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Few women in the music industry can hold their own when it comes to going head to head in boobs contest with Whykay rapchic. The budding rapper is so endowed in the bosom that the likes of Cossy . Roman goddess and Waje wouldn’t want to be in the same room with her for fear of competition.

The pretty entertainer took to her Instagram page telling her fans she doesn’t intentionally flaunt her boobs and that their size are the handiwork of God.According to her ,even If they are covered, you will still notice them.

She puts it this way: “Some people say I like flaunting my boobs in all my pictures. If I cared I would have resulted into taking only passport photographs. Their size isn’t my doing,Na God do am”.

Read the rest here

http://thenewsguru.com/former-big-brother-naija-housemate-tboss-stuns-new-photos/

Re: ‘my Boobs Size Is God’s Doing’- Whykay Rapchic by CIOSYLVA(m): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Useless boobs that cannot reduce the cost of milk in d market...

Big for nothing

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Boobs Size Is God’s Doing’- Whykay Rapchic by mroop(m): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
ur boobs ur prob
Re: ‘my Boobs Size Is God’s Doing’- Whykay Rapchic by yarimo(m): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
I didn't see any boobs, maybe you can take up the black dress so that I can confirm exactly what you are saying undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘my Boobs Size Is God’s Doing’- Whykay Rapchic by akblings(m): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Infact, it is one of God's wonderous work grin

Re: ‘my Boobs Size Is God’s Doing’- Whykay Rapchic by Olibboy: 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
I wanted to buy loyal milk before I jump on this thread. What is her number? I want to see d fact
Re: ‘my Boobs Size Is God’s Doing’- Whykay Rapchic by femi4: 5:38am On Jun 09, 2017
Omo...... Those boobs are insoluble
Re: ‘my Boobs Size Is God’s Doing’- Whykay Rapchic by crazyABO(m): 6:07am On Jun 09, 2017
Boobs dah can't stand is dah one boobs angry I don't do heavy load sad I love my girls slim n moderate wink

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Flashes Major Cleavage In Hot Pink Sports Bra (photos) / Wizkid Wears Mask In New Photos / This Photo Of Cee-c And Her Hips Is Trending Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.