Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) (18194 Views)

FG Commences Ibadan-Kano Railway Project (Photos) / Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) / Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Rikidony:
Ameachi the best transport minister we ever had.

the lion of Ubima. Jonathan's worst nightmare I bow for you sir.

by October this year first phase of the abuja light rail will be commissioned

LAGOS BUILDING WORLD 4 WORLD CLASS LIGHT RAIL

WORK BEGINS ON KANO STANDARD GUAGE RAIL.

LAGOS TO IBADAN RAIL ON TRACK,

BY OCTOBER WORK ON THE $12B LAGOS TO CALABAR RAIL WILL BEGIN.

WITH ALL THESE I HAVE NO REGRET VOTING OUT THE INEFFECTUAL BUFFON

GOD BLESS APC

ABUJA RAIL
Upload the videos of Nigeria trains stations even one.
Re: Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) by GavelSlam: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
emmalexabl:
Some of we southerners mumu dey read in terabytes....

The same way those gambaris used Awolowo and at the end he was dumped like a used sanitary pad is same way Amaechi will be dumped.....

Watch and see....

Did Amaechi say he's looking for anything other than to serve?

Come to think of it, wasn't it his kinsmen that dumped him like the proverbial sanitary pad?

Or it is OK for your brother to do it but not an outsider?
Re: Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) by EdCure: 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
dejavubobo1:
I guess FG is scared of spending on developing S.E with these facilities, should in case they secede from this contraption.
U can't be fighting fr ur own country & still expect to benefit from the so called Zoo.
I think it's high time the Igbo nation seat down & think of a way forward. Present their plight to d united nations & force the hands that be to bend. instead of speaking with both mouth
But the same FG collect tax and exploit the resources of this region, which it in turn use to sustain other lazy, less viable and desolate places up North.

It's high time you sit down to think on how to stop giving your northern oppressors a loaded gun. They don't care about you.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) by emeraldlife: 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
phemmyutd:
No be today Amaechi don dey handle these yeye Senate. All of them go turn deaf and dumb when he begin to talk...... Ministerial screen comes to my mind

Fro the little I watched on NTA Bros, that Abaribe of a senator gave Amaechi tough time oo. If not for that chairman dem for turn the whole thing to their personal issues.
Re: Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) by EMMNIG: 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

Amaechi is my hero...the Jonathanian killer

I wish he was my father....gosh

The Lion of Ubima, I worship you.
HE WILL DEFINITELY KILL THE DAURA MAN
Re: Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) by Rikidony(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jolar101:
Upload the videos of Nigeria trains stations even one.
OK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOGz7up_Gr0
Re: Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) by chymes0359(m): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2017

These man is a thief..
Re: Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) by giles14(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
stephanie11:
Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, on Thursday, briefed the Nigerian Senate on an alleged exclusion of the Southeast from railway project loan. Says Southeast is not excluded from the railway modernization program

Amaechi denied the allegation, He added that the south-east is not excluded from the railway modernization program.

Photos below;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/06/08/photos-amaechi-briefs-senate-railway-monetization-project/
hmmm wonders shall never end , so ikwerres do wear isi-agu attire. hmmm
Re: Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) by 0b100100111: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
nrexzy:
I'm beginning to embrace the idea of dividing the country .. Since our unity is only one sided.. Ameachi is too concern about impressing the northerners that he forgot the old saying "charity begins at home....

Where did GEJ start his own charity? Bayelsa grin grin grin

He outrightly did nothing for his region until the last minute when he wanted to re-contest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Rikidony:

OK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOGz7up_Gr0

That is FCT light rail GEJ's project.
Why is it rocket science for Nigeria government to complete a single project in a year or two? Who knows how many years they will complete this one.

Using oil revenues of Biafra land to developing outside Biafra.
Re: Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) by Ojiofor: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Amaechi the shameless liar.
I will rather believe liar Mohammed than to take Amaechi's word to the bank.
A man who said in national tv that he doesn't like money grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
For the sake of clarity,amechi never excluded the south east,it passes through abia,anambra and imo state if we look at the masterplan.i think the angst of the eastern senators was that it did not pass through the 5 eastern states forgetting that most states of south south never had railline except for rivers unlike enugu and ebonyi that had it.the lagos_cali road is the rail equivalent of the defunct east west road that gej abandoned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) by Rikidony(m): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jolar101:

That is FCT light rail GEJ's project.
Why is it rocket science for Nigeria government to complete a single project in a year or two? Who knows how many years they will complete this one.

Using oil revenues of Biafra land to developing outside Biafra.
you ask for evident i provided it. and you still complaining,

point of correction Niger Delta money not Biafra. Jonathan ruled for six years, so blame him

moreover Lagos - Calabar rail will cut across the whole ND

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) by GEJDHERO: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
After all the Bruohaha na ordinary transport minister them give am
Re: Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) by joinnow: 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

Amaechi is my hero...the Jonathanian killer

I wish he was my father....gosh

The Lion of Ubima, I worship you.
Idolatry lipsrsealed
Re: Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) by Iykefirm(m): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
dejavubobo1:
I guess FG is scared of spending on developing S.E with these facilities, should in case they secede from this contraption.

U can't be fighting fr ur own country & still expect to benefit from the so called Zoo.
I think it's high time the Igbo nation seat down & think of a way forward. Present their plight to d united nations & force the hands that be to bend. instead of speaking with both mouth
dejavubobo1:

dejavubobo1:

Re: Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) by Iykefirm(m): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
dejavubobo1:

dejavubobo1:

[quote author=dejavubobo1 post=57323478] guy please fear GOD INU NNA
Re: Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Rikidony:

you ask for evident i provided it. and you still complaining,

point of correction Niger Delta money not Biafra. Jonathan ruled for six years, so blame him

moreover Lagos - Calabar rail will cut across the whole ND

Thanks to admit it's Niger delta oil money has been used to developing the north.

That's why the north don't want restructuring and referendum.

Tell Amaeeeeechi that now he's there should bring physical developments to Niger delta not on newspapers and magazines/photoshopping.

That doesn't mean that Buhari and his cabinet are clueless using Niger delta money developing London economy through hospitals.
Re: Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) by oladoja1(m): 5:19am On Jun 09, 2017
BrightAhiah:

thou shall not worship other gods except thy Lord of Host, for our God is a jealous God.

I pity for you worshipping ur fellow human who steals billions of public fund and publicly lie that he hate money. jst NEGODU
Mr Religion, the worshiping is just a figurative or an idiomatic expression
Re: Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 6:44am On Jun 09, 2017
EdCure:

But the same FG collect tax and exploit the resources of this region, which it in turn use to sustain other lazy, less viable and desolate places up North.

It's high time you sit down to think on how to stop giving your northern oppressors a loaded gun. They don't care about you.
But there was a thread on IGR from each region and the s.e contribute d lowest. in fact they live on Federal allocation (which obviously is oil money). So bro, the region isn't investment friendly and d f.g knows this.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) by BrightAhiah(m): 6:45am On Jun 09, 2017
oladoja1:

Mr Religion, the worshiping is just a figurative or an idiomatic expression
don't use Defence Mechanism to defend ur sef, ur statement was a #blasphemy
Re: Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) by mapet: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2017
Alisegun:
I know they will not complete the rainway project.... Goat Leaders!

See What Two Final Year Female Students Wore To An Event in Uganda | PHOTOS

How do you expect them to complete a "rainway" project? are they from your spirit world?
Re: Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) by Feej: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2017
Ameachi was unable to convinced the senate committee on transportation because he is not knowledgeable on the matter and the implications related to the loan, personally, I believed Ameachi just needed the money for 2019 election. He is personalizing everything, he claimed to know more than those he met in railway system and Nigerian engineers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila: "Try Out Tinubu's Suggestions On National Issues" / Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi / Nigeria Among Top 3 Countries With Highest Oil Discovery In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.