Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi (18185 Views)

Oil Mogul,nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah / 2023: Oil Mogul Emerges Labour Party Sole Presidential Candidate / Chief Ekene Ebuzeme Hails Obi Cubana For Constructing Oba Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by Tkoy(m): 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
Oil mogul,Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah

... hails Peter Obi

The founder of Ezejiamatu foundation and Chairman Nadisco Oil and Gas ltd , Chief Nnamdi Emechebe has congratulated the duo of Senator Patrick Ubah and Mr Paschal Agbodike on emerging victorious at the recently concluded national assembly elections in Anambra.

Senator Ifeanyi Uba who is the senator representing Anambra South senatorial District in the red chambers of the national assembly won a reelection under his relatively known YPP, while Mr Paschal Agbodike who is the current deputy speaker of the Anambra State House of Assembly won election to represent Ihiala federal Constituency at the green chambers of the national assembly under APGA.

Chief Emechebe who made this known in a statement on Thursday, equally commended other contestants that participated in the election for their hard work and sacrifices. He called on them to join hands with the winners in moving the state forward.

Emechebe reminded the duo of Senator Uba and Hon Agbodike that winning an election should not stop at the euphoria and maintained that more work need to be done to make Anambra one of the best states in the country.

Emechebe's Message reads “Hearty Congratulations to Senator Ifeanyi Uba and Hon Paschal Agbodike on winning Senate and House of Representatives election respectively in the just concluded national assembly polls in Anambra, particularly in Anambra South senatorial District and Ihiala federal Constituency.

“It was a well fought, and well deserved effort. According to Chimamanda Adichie, our revered writer, Nigeria is in a fragile State now and so,this is not the time for celebrations and tea party. I therefore enjoin you to hit the ground running immediately after inauguration because there’s more work to be done to make Anambra safe and moving through your ideas and inputs. As our political leaders,you must also do everything to rally our people to support development effort of our zone at this critical period in our nation.

“As a stakeholder, I offer my full and unalloyed support to this cause".

Chief Nnamdi Emechebe also congratulated ndi Igbo for coming out from far and wide to perform their civic responsibility and extolled the maturity exhibited by our people during the process of voting their preferred presidential and national assembly candidates. He stated that our comportment during the election which manifested in low violence rate in the south east stands ndi Igbo out as a highly politically enlightened people.

He commended Peter Obi for the disruptive change his candidacy has brought to Nigeria political space and prayed it is sustained by the younger generation.

He said:

"I'd like to congratulate our mentor, Mr. Peter Obi. Ndi Igbo are proud of you! Through this election, you have once again marketed your brand as a value oriented person. Your tenacity, commitment and perseverance have created new thinking among Nigerians, especially the youth".

Source: https://anambrapeople.com.ng/2023/03/07/oil-mogul-chief-nnamdi-emechebe-congratulates-agbodike-ubah/

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by Lilbert(f): 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peter Obi is a great man

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by ugotricey: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
Congratulations 🎉

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by atdscentofwater: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
congrats
Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by Jidenkem: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
Men that matters.... Anambra steeti bu nke anyi.

Akuu luo uno....ilo na asii anaa ✊

4 Likes

Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by Pwettylinda(f): 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Thiefnubuu shall be arrested and jailed for all his crimes

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by FunkeAyorinde: 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
cool
Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by sofeo(m): 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Alright

Check my Signature
Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by afbstrategies: 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
grin
Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by NinjaXmetahuman: 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
He is a tribalist obviously

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by inoki247: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
MagnoIiaaa:
I am into hookup around Lagos
If you want to patronize me send me an email
5k for short time
It's your girl Magnoliaa ❤️❤️
Country hard😫

Lol he don reach this level....

Why u no jus join dating app...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by afbstrategies: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by bigdammyj: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
Congratulations to him too.
Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by afbstrategies: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
Good
Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by Blackfire(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
So this Peter obi people booted PDP and APC out wella in the East

Na wa o
Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by afbstrategies: 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lilbert:
Peter Obi is a great man
I concur.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by stano2(m): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peter Obi is the man of the People

5 Likes

Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by afbstrategies: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
He is a tribalist obviously

It takes a tribalist to spot another. Go, make money and stop the envy. Ok?

8 Likes

Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by afbstrategies: 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
MagnoIiaaa:
5k for short time
Country hard😫

One stranded and confused ritualist spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by KosiGee(m): 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jidenkem:
Men that matters.... Anambra steeti bu nke anyi.

Akuu kuo uno....ilo na asi anaa ✊

Aku luo uno, Ilo na asili anaa.
Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by stillme231: 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
As he should
Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by broadman20: 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
MagnoIiaaa:
5k for short time
Country hard😫

You be wayo.

You are looking for who to use for your rituals.

God go catch you one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by Bullman(m): 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
MagnoIiaaa:
5k for short time
Country hard😫

Just 5k?
This is really sad..
Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by UncommonLogic: 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
IPOB things.

1 Like

Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by Passionate888: 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nice
Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by APCNig: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
Post-election loss trauma

1 Like

Re: Oil Mogul, Nnamdi Emechebe Congratulates Agbodike, Ubah; Hails Obi by mblarry1(m): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Easy..
MagnoIiaaa:
5k for short time
Country hard😫

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? / I'm In APC To Stay - Atiku / Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.