Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Need An Advice Urgently - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need An Advice Urgently (701 Views)

My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice / A Pregnant Woman Going Insane Because Of Her Hubby, Needs Your Advice Urgently. / Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice Urgently by busyjay(f): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2010
I am a new NLer and i must say i quite appreciate all the comments i have seen posted.  kiss
I have a problem here and i am hoping you guys will be able to help me out. I met this guy some time ago and we started an affair. He came to be known by my parents and he became a regular visitor at our house as my friend and he was really caring and wonderful. I knew he had done his introduction with a lady( he told me himself) but he wasn't married yet. We were quite an item but all these changed when i got pregnant. He asked me to abort and i refused. I am 33 and ready to settle down for God's sake. He has drummed it to my ears that he isn't going to marry me because he has a fiancee somewhere that he was going to marry. My parents have tried to talk to him but he claimed i set him up. Now i am 5months gone and it is still the same situation.
I really don't know what to do-- can anyone pls help me out. How do i get this guy to marry me?
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently by jaybee3(m): 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2010
How do you get him to marry you u asked right?
well first and foremost, you really need to wake up from your slumber. You knew it was an affair but yet went ahead to have sexual relationship with him without any protection whatsoever.
It does def appear as if you try to use the pregnancy to tie him down. My advice is for you to start preparing to be a single mother and erase the thought of marrying him from your mind.
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently by Blueice4re(f): 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2010
@POSTER, He made mention of having done an introduction to someone and you went ahead to date him, as if dat is not ok you still went ahead and got ur self pregant whom are you blaming you have ur self to blam, sorry but you becoming a single mother sorry gal your mistake.
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently by Godalone(m): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2010
sister busyjay,it is not easy to tie a guy down with a mere pregnancy.You are not smart at all,you should have known that this guy is a Bingo.
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently by Fhemmmy: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2010
You from the start that it was just a fling . . . . .he has always claimed to have a fiancee somewhere.
I am surprised that your parents were talking to him, why would they do that, the man is engaged.
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2010
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently by Pwaves(f): 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2010
Haba! at 33? hnstly im 25 bt i dnt thnk i can mke sch mstke. I asume ur dsprt 2 marry bt u shld knw he wntd a fling.
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently by Outstrip(f): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2010
You knew he had a woman somewhere and you still slept with him. There is nothing you can do. I cannot believe your parents encouraged you when it was known that he had a woman somewhere else. You must have hidden that fact from your parents. Like I said let it go. I wish you well
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently by Pwaves(f): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2010
d worse is 2 force urslf on hm,if u do, trst me ul rgrt it. Tell ur prnts nt to beg hm to mary u cos it lead 2 dsrspct
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently by Fhemmmy: 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2010
Pwaves:

Haba! at 33? hnstly im 25 bt i dnt thnk i can mke sch mstke. I asume your dsprt 2 marry bt u shld knw he wntd a fling.

Never say never.
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently by Confilass: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2010
U just 've to keep your baby and forget about the guy. What will not be, will not be. Live ur life and accept your mistakes. If you're working, reserve your energy and take care of yourself and baby.
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently by beingme(f): 11:42am On Jan 22, 2010
if something is not meant to be, u ve to let ig go or it will bleed d energy from ur spirit. wat will be willl be.

live it up, take responsibilty of ur actions and mistake and correct urself.

let go of the pain of adulthood and age no and be urself. u can if u decides it.
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently by Confilass: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2010
Mine is from experience, my baby is a year and ten months. Am doing it all alone and I enjoy it. It was the same set-up story I got but today he goes to welfare that he want to take care of his son. But 've told him no way at welfare except u pay the money to ur son's account.

He ought to have use condom if he loves the girl he engage or stop playing planks. Nija men na wa -o. U've a serious girl why going outside again?

Girl accept ur mistake of knowing he has a serious babe but u still put ur head. Live ur life, a man who love U will still marry you with the child.
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently by nwaka80(f): 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2010
Chei ya, to think u know from the onset and still go ahead to get urself involved with him is unthinkable, abi u were hoping for a miracle to happen so that he leaves his fiancee if at all he has one. But honestly we all are gonna get married someday to someone but going about it desparetly is not the best way to face it, all the same just put the past in their place and face the future, 2morrow is always better than today. shalom.
Re: I Need An Advice Urgently by beingme(f): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2010
take heed

(1) (Reply)

Am Comfused. Help! / Wedding Traditions / A Time Like This... A Time For Family Love...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.