Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

South Africa Arrives Uyo Ahead Nigeria AFCON Qualifier's Clash - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africa Arrives Uyo Ahead Nigeria AFCON Qualifier's Clash (28276 Views)

Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos / Super Eagles Team Train In Uyo Ahead Of Epic Zambia Clash. Photos / Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Arrives Uyo Ahead Nigeria AFCON Qualifier's Clash by jakandeola(m): 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
OTgenasis:

Olohun gbo. Ode ni e. Asslicker oshi .
did u wish to get me mad
Re: South Africa Arrives Uyo Ahead Nigeria AFCON Qualifier's Clash by VLongstrider(m): 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Different types of humour, perhaps? Slapstick is not for everyone. Personally, I prefer satire, anything else I find silly or stupid.
This logic is faulty. Going by that logic,let's say your favourite food is fried rice....then every other meal to you is silly or stupid.l!
Re: South Africa Arrives Uyo Ahead Nigeria AFCON Qualifier's Clash by OTgenasis: 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
jakandeola:
did Do u wish to get me mad?
Re: South Africa Arrives Uyo Ahead Nigeria AFCON Qualifier's Clash by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
VLongstrider:

This logic is faulty. Going by that logic,let's say your favourite food is fried rice....then every other meal to you is silly or stupid.l!

LOL! Let's leave it right there. The palate is different from whatever part of the brain that decides whether something is funny or not.
Re: South Africa Arrives Uyo Ahead Nigeria AFCON Qualifier's Clash by VLongstrider(m): 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
ZarZar:

LOL! Let's leave it right there. The palate is different from whatever part of the brain that decides whether something is funny or not.
Why do I keep feeling Nairaland is too open a forum to chat? can we do something about it?
Re: South Africa Arrives Uyo Ahead Nigeria AFCON Qualifier's Clash by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
VLongstrider:

Why do I keep feeling Nairaland is too open a forum to chat? can we do something about it?

It works for me.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Arrives Uyo Ahead Nigeria AFCON Qualifier's Clash by VLongstrider(m): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
ZarZar:

It works for me.
And I almost forgot your watchword.....if it doesn't suit me,it's silly or stupid.
Lol(Dark humor)

1 Like

Re: South Africa Arrives Uyo Ahead Nigeria AFCON Qualifier's Clash by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
The death of the Eagles is inevitable,the only way you gonna change the outcome of this encounter is if you collect all seven Dragon ballz and make a wish

#SealedFate wink
#One4Bafana
#DeathOfEagles
#Victory4Bafana
#MurderDeathKil

1 Like

Re: South Africa Arrives Uyo Ahead Nigeria AFCON Qualifier's Clash by KINGOFJAPAN: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Jayceon:
The death of the Eagles is inevitable,the only way you gonna change the outcome of this encounter is if you collect all seven Dragon ballz and make a wish

#SealedFate wink
#One4Bafana
#DeathOfEagles
#Victory4Bafana
#MurderDeathKil
Laughable
Re: South Africa Arrives Uyo Ahead Nigeria AFCON Qualifier's Clash by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:

Laughable
is it now?

The death of the Eagles WAS inevitable,the only way you COULD HAVE changed the outcome of that encounter was if you had collected all seven Dragon ballz and made a wish

#SealedFate
#Two4Bafana
#DeathOfEagles
#Victory4Bafana
#MurderDeathKill

1 Like

Re: South Africa Arrives Uyo Ahead Nigeria AFCON Qualifier's Clash by dee02(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
shizzy7:
SA knows their age mate in football ....

This is not rugby....
Ibom Tropicana is the NEST OF CHAMPIONS and YES, we are already champions.

Idio t
When I was saying up there on the first page that they are a decent unit, a lot of fools like this poster I quoted felt otherwise
We'll there you have it.
I repeat South Africa men's football team across all age groups have the best improvement record in Africa over the last decade.
It is simply phenomenal.... if ya all don't know, go and do a thorough research!

1 Like

Re: South Africa Arrives Uyo Ahead Nigeria AFCON Qualifier's Clash by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
Jayceon:
is it now?

The death of the Eagles WAS inevitable,the only way you COULD HAVE changed the outcome of that encounter was if you had collected all seven Dragon ballz and made a wish

#SealedFate
#Two4Bafana
#DeathOfEagles
#Victory4Bafana
#MurderDeathKill

Yeah Yeah the best team won, congrats.
Re: South Africa Arrives Uyo Ahead Nigeria AFCON Qualifier's Clash by shizzy7(f): 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
dee02:

Idio t
When I was saying up there on the first page that they are a decent unit, a lot of fools like this poster I quoted felt otherwise
We'll there you have it.
I repeat South Africa men's football team across all age groups have the best improvement record in Africa over the last decade.
It is simply phenomenal.... if ya all don't know, go and do a thorough research!
Are you Daft?
Useless or just Slow?

You just have to all of the above and more..
RESPECT YOUR OLD AGE...
Re: South Africa Arrives Uyo Ahead Nigeria AFCON Qualifier's Clash by dee02(m): 5:30am On Jun 11, 2017
shizzy7:
Are you Daft?
Useless or just Slow?

You just have to all of the above and more..
RESPECT YOUR OLD AGE...

Your father is daft, dimwitted and dumb
You bloody brainless vagabond!
Re: South Africa Arrives Uyo Ahead Nigeria AFCON Qualifier's Clash by Lionessza(f): 5:52am On Jun 11, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:

Yeah Yeah the best team won, congrats.

Thank you very much Sir , the best team won indeed..

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Arrives Uyo Ahead Nigeria AFCON Qualifier's Clash by shizzy7(f): 6:45am On Jun 11, 2017
dee02:

Your father is daft, dimwitted and dumb
You bloody brainless vagabond!
Mumu, I don't have your time.

Aboki oshi.....
Almajiri.
Re: South Africa Arrives Uyo Ahead Nigeria AFCON Qualifier's Clash by dee02(m): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2017
shizzy7:
Mumu, I don't have your time.

Aboki oshi.....
Almajiri.

Huff and puff, end of that, fu ck all
Dirty slag
Re: South Africa Arrives Uyo Ahead Nigeria AFCON Qualifier's Clash by shizzy7(f): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
dee02:

Huff and puff, end of that, fu ck all
Dirty slag
Bleeehhh.... You're too OLD to be stupid
Re: South Africa Arrives Uyo Ahead Nigeria AFCON Qualifier's Clash by dee02(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
shizzy7:
Bleeehhh.... You're too OLD to be stupid

Bleeeh your phlegm and vomit on your father's bald head grin
Vacuous troglodyte

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife / 2022 World Cup: Nigeria To Face Any Of Egypt, Ghana, Cameroon In Play-Offs / Sexiest Female Athletes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.