Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

To Those Who Want To Know The TRUTH - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Those Who Want To Know The TRUTH (546 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) / Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Those Who Want To Know The TRUTH by Marioplus(m): 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
For those saying "JESUS CHRIST IS NOT GOD" especially muslems and jehovah-witness people:
Thomas called HIM{Jesus Christ} "My Lord and My God.." {John 20:28},
God His Father referred to Him {Jesus Christ} as GOD thus "...and to the SON He said GOD, Your Throne will last forever and ever" {Heb.1:8} and Paul who Jesus Christ revealed Himself Directly after RISING FROM THE DEAD oh his way to Damascus to kill more Christians confirmed JESUS CHRIST is GOD and Equal to the Father thus "THOUGH HE WAS GOD, he did not think of EQUALITY with GOD as something to cling to." {Phil.2:6}
and JESUS CHRIST said by HIMSELF to John in a Revelation which is the book of Revelation in the Holy Bible thus "WHEN I saw HIM {JESUS CHRIST}, I fell at His feet as though dead. And He placed His right hand on me and said, “Do not be afraid; I am the FIRST and the LAST [ABSOLUTE DEITY, the SON of GOD], and the EVER-LIVING ONE [LIVING IN and BEYOND ALL TIME and SPACE]. I DIED, but SEE, I am ALIVE FOREVERMORE, and I have the KEYS of [ABSOLUTE CONTROL and VICTORY OVER] DEATH and of HADES (the REALM of the DEAD)" {Revelation 1:17-18}.
You MUST BELIEVE in JESUS CHRIST so that you will NOT DIE AND GO TO HELL-FIRE to be in pains and torments for UNENDING DAYS AND YEARS.
All those your prophet you believe in{Muhammed} and Allah, even that thing called quran CAN NEVER save your SOUL from hell-fire, ONLY IF YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST can your SOUL, Your LIFE and FUTURE be DELIVERED from ETERNAL CONDEMNATION brought upon every man by SIN{"All human being have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God" Roms.3:23} thus Jesus Christ said "WHOEVER BELIEVES and has DECIDED to TRUST in HIM [as PERSONAL SAVIOR and LORD] IS NOT CONDEMNED [for this one, there is NO JUDGMENT, no rejection, no condemnation]; but the ONE WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE [and has DECIDED to REJECT HIM as PERSONAL SAVIOR and LORD] IS CONDEMNED ALREADY [that one has been convicted and sentenced], BECAUSE HE has NOT BELIEVED and TRUSTED in the NAME of the [ONE and] ONLY begotten SON of GOD [the ONE who is TRULY UNIQUE, the ONLY ONE of His KIND, the ONE WHO ALONE CAN SAVE HIM]." {John 3:18}
furthermore JESUS CHRIST said "The one who HATES ME {JESUS CHRIST} also HATES MY FATHER." (John 15:23) so there is nothing like I BELIEVE IN GOD BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST(You are lying to yourself and you are cheating yourself because you are in the same level with someone who does not BELIEVE IN GOD AT ALL AND IS PREPARING FOR HELL-FIRE!) then to complete it John the apostle who lived with Jesus Christ directly while He was alive on this Earth spoke from the Holy Spirit thus "And we [have SEEN and] know [BY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE] that the Son of God has [actually] come [to this world], and has given us understanding and insight so that we may [PROGRESSIVELY and PERSONALLY] know Him who is true; and WE ARE IN HIM WHO IS TRUE—IN His Son JESUS CHRIST. THIS IS TRUE GOD and ETERNAL LIFE." {1 John 5:20}.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Want To Know The TRUTH by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Marioplus:
For those saying "JESUS CHRIST IS NOT GOD" especially muslems and jehovah-witness people:
Thomas called HIM{Jesus Christ} "My Lord and My God.." {John 20:28},
God His Father referred to Him {Jesus Christ} as GOD thus "...and to the SON He said GOD, Your Throne will last forever and ever" {Heb.1:8} and Paul who Jesus Christ revealed Himself Directly after RISING FROM THE DEAD oh his way to Damascus to kill more Christians confirmed JESUS CHRIST is GOD and Equal to the Father thus "THOUGH HE WAS GOD, he did not think of EQUALITY with GOD as something to cling to." {Phil.2:6}
and JESUS CHRIST said by HIMSELF to John in a Revelation which is the book of Revelation in the Holy Bible thus "WHEN I saw HIM {JESUS CHRIST}, I fell at His feet as though dead. And He placed His right hand on me and said, “Do not be afraid; I am the FIRST and the LAST [ABSOLUTE DEITY, the SON of GOD], and the EVER-LIVING ONE [LIVING IN and BEYOND ALL TIME and SPACE]. I DIED, but SEE, I am ALIVE FOREVERMORE, and I have the KEYS of [ABSOLUTE CONTROL and VICTORY OVER] DEATH and of HADES (the REALM of the DEAD)" {Revelation 1:17-18}.
You MUST BELIEVE in JESUS CHRIST so that you will NOT DIE AND GO TO HELL-FIRE to be in pains and torments for UNENDING DAYS AND YEARS.
All those your prophet you believe in{Muhammed} and Allah, even that thing called quran CAN NEVER save your SOUL from hell-fire, ONLY IF YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST can your SOUL, Your LIFE and FUTURE be DELIVERED from ETERNAL CONDEMNATION brought upon every man by SIN{"All human being have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God" Roms.3:23} thus Jesus Christ said "WHOEVER BELIEVES and has DECIDED to TRUST in HIM [as PERSONAL SAVIOR and LORD] IS NOT CONDEMNED [for this one, there is NO JUDGMENT, no rejection, no condemnation]; but the ONE WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE [and has DECIDED to REJECT HIM as PERSONAL SAVIOR and LORD] IS CONDEMNED ALREADY [that one has been convicted and sentenced], BECAUSE HE has NOT BELIEVED and TRUSTED in the NAME of the [ONE and] ONLY begotten SON of GOD [the ONE who is TRULY UNIQUE, the ONLY ONE of His KIND, the ONE WHO ALONE CAN SAVE HIM]." {John 3:18}
furthermore JESUS CHRIST said "The one who HATES ME {JESUS CHRIST} also HATES MY FATHER." (John 15:23) so there is nothing like I BELIEVE IN GOD BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST(You are lying to yourself and you are cheating yourself because you are in the same level with someone who does not BELIEVE IN GOD AT ALL AND IS PREPARING FOR HELL-FIRE!) then to complete it John the apostle who lived with Jesus Christ directly while He was alive on this Earth spoke from the Holy Spirit thus "And we [have SEEN and] know [BY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE] that the Son of God has [actually] come [to this world], and has given us understanding and insight so that we may [PROGRESSIVELY and PERSONALLY] know Him who is true; and WE ARE IN HIM WHO IS TRUE—IN His Son JESUS CHRIST. THIS IS TRUE GOD and ETERNAL LIFE." {1 John 5:20}.
I love this!

(1) (Reply)

8 Avoidable Causes Of Marriage Failure / Types Of Toxic Relationships / Is It Just Me Or Nairaland Is Getting Really Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.