Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,707 members, 7,855,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

Saudi Arabian Team Refused To Mourn Terror Victims - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Saudi Arabian Team Refused To Mourn Terror Victims (417 Views)

A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African / Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats / 'Even In Heaven You Are Still A Sailor'; Friends Mourn Death Of Soldier. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabian Team Refused To Mourn Terror Victims by massinola(m): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
- Saudi Arabian team have failed to honor victims of the London attack - The players believe it is against their culture to honor to the victims. - But Muslim imam claims it is not in Saudi Arabia culture to refuse a minute's silence.
There was serious mutiny among fans on Thursday, June 8, 2017 as the Saudi Arabian players failed to pause in tribute to the eight people killed in London when three terrorists struck on Saturday night, June 3, 2017.
The pause was held before the country’s World Cup qualifying match against Australia in Adelaide as the Australian side bowed their heads together and the rest of the crowd stood to reflect, but the Saudi side trotted around continuing to warm up for the game.
An Islamic Imam Sheikh Mohammad Tawhidi has now explained the rationale behind the decision of the Saudi Arabian players to have done what they did on the pitch.
'They did not stop for a moment of silence because according to Wahhabi Islam - which governs Saudi Arabia - it is not wrong or a sin for a Muslim to kill a non-Muslim.
''In their eyes the attackers are martyrs who are going to paradise and if they stand for a minute of silence, they are against their Muslim brothers who fought for jihad and fought the “infidels” he explained.

source: https://www.naija.ng/2646-read-heartbreaking-reason-saudi-arabian-team-refused-mourn-terror-victims.html

Re: Saudi Arabian Team Refused To Mourn Terror Victims by massinola(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
hmmmm Religion of peace
Re: Saudi Arabian Team Refused To Mourn Terror Victims by AfroMighty(m): 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
And they played a match with infidels, confused set of people
Re: Saudi Arabian Team Refused To Mourn Terror Victims by Sparkies(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
They are the sole sponsor of all the terrorist groups all round the world....

I don't blame them, I blame the rapist Muhammed.
I've wondering how peaceful this world would have been without Muslims and Islam
Re: Saudi Arabian Team Refused To Mourn Terror Victims by Evablizin(f): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
This people get mind,is not a sin to kill and after killing you go to paradise which paradise,their is no paradise for a killer rather comfirm Hades
Re: Saudi Arabian Team Refused To Mourn Terror Victims by feelgoodInc: 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
the truth is The islamic God is too weak to fight.
That is why he sends his followers to kill a non Muslim...
Fake people, this is to show that their God is not the creator of human being if not he wouldn't send his followers to kill another person that he created, I am not covered by a veil, I am no slave, I think like a freed man because whosoever Jesus has set free he is free indeed, anyone who is bound to be deceived should go ahead, 70 virgins my foot, sex is the only reason this people are killing people can you imagine just to go and have sex.

(1) (Reply)

Lessons I Learned From Lagos Beggars / Romantic Public Marriage Proposal Goes Wrong / Gombe Renaissance Initiative Holds Inaugural Meetind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.