Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth (2110 Views)

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / But Why Did Jesus Had To Die For Us...god Could Have Just Forgiven Us / God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by huxley(m): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2010
How would the world have been materially and morally different from what it is today had Jesus not come down on earth? Is there anything thing (material or moral) on earth that could not have been without Jesus?

Discuss!
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by Image123(m): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2010
I'll not have being saved.
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by Tudor6(f): 5:54am On Jan 21, 2010
^^
Now tell me how THAT is not a good thing.
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by Annunaki(m): 7:21am On Jan 21, 2010
Western civilization started withe spread of christianity, definitely the world's history would have changed.
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by AbuZola3(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2010
Lmao. So moses, Abraham, isaiah, noah, job are sinners since jesus didn't descend till later, let me ask you, we have read in old testament how the Lord Yahaweh used sword and gave order to kill mankind in million, take a look at isaiah 65:12. It was much more later that jesus came down to save the people after many generation were massacre, it is certain that the world will not continue for another 3,000 years, so why so late the lord came to the rescue, does it make sense
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by Annunaki(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2010
@Post
Maybe the devil would not have sent mohammed to come and inspire terrorism and destroy lives Jesus came to save.
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by AbuZola3(m): 9:30am On Jan 21, 2010
Oh my God, who told you that the op is a muslim. Shakes head and walk away
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 21, 2010
Jesus was a teacher just like Socrates, Plato, Locke and every other. It's important we all know this. Really, I don't know how many times it must be impressed upon our people that Jesus was only an ordinary guy with his own students who ended up making him a diety, just as humans would have done Locke or Berkerly had they not done it for Jesus
For Nigerians to be now so crazy about this. . . . ! Oh my!
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2010
Sauer said jesus was a teacher.Lets pretend hes truly a teacher.Can we compare what he taught&practiced to that of any man living or dead? D mere fact dat he taught peace,showed us how to love eachoda,how to pray,d way to God,Shows D coming of Jesus to d world means well to d world
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by selencious(f): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2010
I would not be alive today!!! Thank you Jesus;You live 4evr.
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2010
toba:

Sauer said jesus was a teacher.Lets pretend hes truly a teacher.Can we compare what he taught&practiced to that of any man living or dead? D mere fact dat he taught peace,showed us how to love eachoda,how to pray,d way to God,Shows D coming of Jesus to d world means well to d world

hey, don't be a p/rick and misquote me. Gandhi also taught peace yet we don't have churches in his name!
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2010
selencious:

I would not be alive today!!! Thank you Jesus;You live 4evr.

typical nigerian mentality. Who are you sef? You most certainly need some education!
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by selencious(f): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2010
M not Nigerian;Im selencious from the U.S. I bet u not as intelligent as my 2-year old niece. U are the worst slowpoke ive ever seen on Nairaland. Talk bout education, how educated re u? I bet if any member of your generation is as educated as my 5-year old niece. tongue tongue.
your name sounds more like SOUR, cos your post is sooooo SOUR
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by theseeker2: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2010
if he had not come. we and the countless generations before us would all be going to hell! His [i]merciful [/i]father had to send him down to murder him in cold blood to forgive our sins. How touching 
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2010
selencious:

M not Nigerian;Im selencious from the U.S. I bet u not as intelligent as my 2-year old niece. U are the worst slowpoke ive ever seen on Nairaland. Talk bout education, how educated re u? I bet if any member of your generation is as educated as my 5-year old niece. tongue tongue.
your name sounds more like SOUR, cos your post is sooooo SOUR

wow, angry ehn? didn't know I could achieve my aim so easily on NL! I rock!
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by Image123(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2010
@Tudor
I believe you mean 'THAT' to refer to my being saved. Yay, I said if messiah didn't come, I wouldn't be saved.
My not being saved is a bad thing. I'll give you 5reasons. Now, that's generous and I could give more.if I'd not being saved;
1. I'd have remained slave to evil works like anger, deceit, stealing and murderous intents. But He saved me for free.
2. I would've been clueless/powerless to weaknesses in me and those around me.
3. I'll never have experienced unspeakable joy when men gave their lives to Jesus.
4. I won't be able to resist the devil, a personality so real to me.
5. I won't have had freegrin access to the peace and consolation of the Comforter, when I received shocking info especially about loved ones.
The Lord is good to me and my family. Alleluia
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by selencious(f): 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2010
@ SOUR!!! U rock in your dreams, Local Champion! Who cares bout u? U nat mi kinda person. Hisses
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by selencious(f): 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2010
@ Abuzola!!! Ya better walk away with no return.
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by AbuZola3(m): 12:22am On Jan 22, 2010
Easy guy.
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by selencious(f): 12:24am On Jan 22, 2010
@ Abuzola, Just kidding with you. wink wink
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by AbuZola3(m): 12:27am On Jan 22, 2010
Thanks.
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by skydancer: 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2010
Ha ha. Nature has a law of balance that guides it. Everything returns to the way it is at the end. The processes that have been started previously are trying to end. There is are two unbalancers that try to balance the processes. Good and evil. I did say that if Jesus has not come things will get on the side of evil because the weight will be too much with the combination of man's naturally evil prone heart.

selencios if u're new, be careful with these folks. You can xperience raw madness easily
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by pmartins: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2010
@ abuzola is like blood is not running inside your vain, u always talk any how, l can feel it is like you a terrorist. because all this muslim brodas thing that always com their mind is to kill innocent people. u beta arrrange your self.
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by AbuZola3(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2010
Pmartin warn urself
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2010
the_seeker:

if he had not come. we and the countless generations before us would all be going to hell!
Nice1 from a muslim posterThis ur post isnt meaningless as most of ur posts had always been.
Anyway, in other to save urself hell,accept Jesus as ur personal lord&saviour.Those of us dat already did are enjoying Jesus.So come join us b4 d door closes
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by mamagee3(f): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2010
We would all be going to hell when we die
because our sins wouldn't be washed away
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by AbuZola3(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2010
Mamagee, and what of Abraham, ishmael, isaac, moses ? All hell abi. Lol the bible is funny funny
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by mamagee3(f): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2010
Abu Zola:

Mamagee, and what of Abraham, ishmael, isaac, moses ? All hell abi. Lol the bible is funny funny

You must be smoking on broken glasses.
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by AbuZola3(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2010
Kikikiki ! Oya explain, you said if jesus didn't come we all would ve bn in hell, so i was skeptical, where would Abraham, moses and noah be after dead ? According to ur earlier post it means they will be in hell. Allah ya kiyaye
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2010
mama-gee:

You must be smoking on broken glasses.
Not only glasses but on bottles&knives
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by AbuZola3(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2010
Mr man, go and learn how to post, double posting is err
Re: If Jesus Had Not Come Down On Earth by manmustwac(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2010
well it wouldn't make much difference to us Africans coz we'd still be believing in one juju or the other.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Day Of Adversity: What Happens When Yours Comes? / Are Born Again Infallable / Pastor Okotie With Body Guards Wearing Bullet-proof Vest In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.