Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,086 members, 7,852,681 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! (1243 Views)

2023 Presidency: Yerima, The Kaduna Declaration Guy, Is At It Again! / Northern Youths Who Made Kaduna Declaration Arrested ?? / "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by oladeebo: 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Do you Notice the sit at home order of kanu and his ipob is the confident vote passed on igbo for Biafra?
And Kaduna Declaration 1 and 2 two had set igbo free as their wishes to have Biafran sovereign state!
And no single country have ever had such and opportunity through out the world to gain an independent!
A country gain her Independent with out war and referendum!
Nigeria is great indeed!
But where is Kanu and ipob what are they fighting for?
Where and why were they hidding now!
They have Radio, They have Television, and Social media is there for them, No one block internet as other country do though out the world!
Pls those who listen and watching Biafran Radio what are they broadcasting now?
Shame on kanu!
Shame on Ipob!
Nigeria show once again to the world how great it is!
oladeebo from Enugu.
Re: Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by AceGang(m): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
What is ds one talking bikonu?
I cannot understanding

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by oladeebo: 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
AceGang:
What is ds one talking bikonu?
I cannot understanding
yah!
you can't understand.
because you are hitting hard!
Some said kanu and ipob is a sponsored organisation by greedy politicians and that they didn't have interest in Biafra!
I disagree then, but now am 100% agree!
And for me kanu and ipob is lash!

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by AceGang(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
oladeebo:

yah!
you can't understand.
Some said kanu and ipob is a sponsored organisation by greedy politicians and that they didn't have interest in Biafra!
well..
I reserve my comment.. The unbelievable cud happen though...
Re: Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by obiech(m): 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
oladeebo:

yah!
you can't understand.
[color=#000099][/color][sub][/sub]

What are you saying sad sad sad
Pls if you dnt know what 2 say jx shut up nd keep quiet
Re: Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by modik(m): 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
[s]
oladeebo:
Do you Notice the sit at home order of kanu and his ipob is the confident vote passed on igbo for Biafra?
And Kaduna Declaration 1 and 2 two had set igbo free as their wishes to have Biafran sovereign state!
And no single country have ever had such and opportunity through out the world to gain an independent!
A country gain her Independent with out war and referendum!
Nigeria is great indeed!
But where is Kanu and ipob what are they fighting for?
Where and why were they hidding now!
They have Radio, They have Television, and Social media is there for them, No one block internet as other country do though out the world!
Pls those who listen and watching Biafran Radio what are they broadcasting now?
Shame on kanu!
Shame on Ipob!
Nigeria show once again to the world how great it is!
oladeebo from Enugu.

[/s]
If you are sure of yourself, come to the streets of Aba or Onitsha and say crap about Kanu!

Lets see who deserve shame!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by modik(m): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
oladeebo:

yah!
you can't understand.
[s]Some said kanu and ipob is a sponsored organisation by greedy politicians and that they didn't have interest in Biafra![/s]

Even all Biafrans who sat at home in total compliance on May 30th sit at home order were sponsored!

must you reason like a child?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by melodyogonna(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2017
Very incoherent post, i didn't understand a thing!!

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 09, 2017
$#%^^$#$#$#$ #$#@@#@@
Re: Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by oladeebo: 7:43am On Jun 09, 2017
modik:

Even all Biafrans who sat at home in total compliance on May 30th sit at home order were sponsored!

must you reason like a child?
yah, very young boy with sharp brain!
that turn witty at very early age of my life!
Re: Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by oladeebo: 7:46am On Jun 09, 2017
modik:
[s][/s]
If you are sure of yourself, come to the streets of Aba or Onitsha and say crap about Kanu!

Lets see who deserve shame!

I won't come to a frustrated zone
a hurt mad dog is dangerous to move around it
Re: Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by oladeebo: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2017
melodyogonna:
Very incoherent post, i didn't understand a thing!!
how can you understand!
you clamour for biafra!
you are given biafra!
you go hiding in ojukwu bunker!
Re: Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by ruffhandu: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2017
I don't really understand this post, honestly. What is your grouse, @ oladeebo? Do you listen to Radio Biafra? Or you think it doesn't exist anymore? I don't just get you. The last activity of IPOB was sitting at home. What are you angry about? Please make me understand, ejoor.
Re: Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by oladeebo: 9:24am On Jun 09, 2017
ruffhandu:
I don't really understand this post, honestly. What is your grouse, @ oladeebo? Do you listen to Radio Biafra? Or you think it doesn't exist anymore? I don't just get you. The last activity of IPOB was sitting at home. What are you angry about? Please make me understand, ejoor.
ok, honestly where is kanu?
he gave sit at home order!
Now it^s time for him to give order of pack and go!

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by fabuloz1(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2017
oladeebo:

You are the most confused being i've ever seen. You don't even understand yourself yet you attack everyone. Omg!! What sort of indomie generation is sad this? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by melodyogonna(m): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2017
oladeebo:
how can you understand! you clamour for biafra! you are given biafra! you go hiding in ojukwu bunker!
Given biafra by who?? When??
Re: Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by melodyogonna(m): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2017
oladeebo:
how can you understand! you clamour for biafra! you are given biafra! you go hiding in ojukwu bunker!
Re: Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by ruffhandu: 10:08am On Jun 09, 2017
oladeebo:

Kanu is in his house, he also sat at home. Don't you know he's happy at the quit notice? He had issued the 'come back home' order long ago, but perhaps only few Igbos listened to him.
Re: Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by oladeebo: 11:00am On Jun 09, 2017
fabuloz1:

You are the most confused being i've ever seen. You don't even understand yourself yet you attack everyone. Omg!! What sort of indomie generation is sad this? lipsrsealed
"indomie generation"
yah!
what I know is that when military stage coup the first thing they make sure to have in hand is communication!
then the means of communication of biafra is intact!
Nigeria had thrown biafra to Igbo what are you waiting for in Nigeria! trouble?
Re: Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by oladeebo: 11:03am On Jun 09, 2017
melodyogonna:
...by Nigerian!
Kaduna declaration!
Re: Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by oladeebo: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2017
ruffhandu:

Kanu is in his house, he also sat at home. Don't you know he's happy at the quit notice? He had issued the 'come back home' order long ago, but perhaps only few Igbos listened to him.
why coward didn't listen?
Re: Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by melodyogonna(m): 11:06am On Jun 09, 2017
oladeebo:

...by Nigerian!
Kaduna declaration!
Are you well atall?? who made the declaration?? northen youths!! not even elder statesmen, but it's an advantage to us sha.
Re: Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by ruffhandu: 11:20am On Jun 09, 2017
oladeebo:

why coward didn't listen?

Which ones?
Re: Sit At Home Is A Confident Vote On Biafran, Kaduna Declaration Set Biafran Free! by oladeebo: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2017
melodyogonna:
Are you well atall?? who made the declaration?? northen youths!! not even elder statesmen, but it's an advantage to us sha.
you don't know hat to do?
bust in celebration of biafra independent!
you have set free by your colonial master Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Will You Vote A Second Term For Buhari? (Poll) / On Buhari's Indefinite Sick Leave: Let's Reason For A Moment / Take Buhari The Way He Is, Femi Adesina Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.