Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

When U Think You Have Seen It All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When U Think You Have Seen It All (804 Views)

Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / Just When I Thought I Have Seen It All But This Image Proves Me Wrong / When You Think You Have Seen It All (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When U Think You Have Seen It All by ODAROOMS(m): 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
My People see what I stumbled and Jammed on Facebook
Whats this for cried out Loud
Let's be factual with ourselves, Some Woman needs to borrow sense from their neighbors even if they lack it, I most confess
If You have more sample of such pics free to add, to help chips in some senses in to them

Re: When U Think You Have Seen It All by tungstar(m): 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
aaahhhhhh!!!!!! shocked
with this, i have seen it all
Re: When U Think You Have Seen It All by NevetsIbot(m): 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
See her ugly body and shame no catch am to wear this cloth. Nna... Na wa
Re: When U Think You Have Seen It All by serverconnect(m): 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Chain this one na gbege oo
Re: When U Think You Have Seen It All by DivinelyBlessed: 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Marine spirit
Re: When U Think You Have Seen It All by Irunnia: 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
We are still waiting for them to create a drug that cures ugliness
Re: When U Think You Have Seen It All by Kestolove(m): 12:09am On Jun 09, 2017
hmmmmn..chioma see ur life..all dix ipob girls sef
Re: When U Think You Have Seen It All by jerryunit48: 12:10am On Jun 09, 2017
Na which kain wahala be dis ?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mum Shares Beautiful Photos To Mark Birthday Of Her Three Children / See how a Lady Reacts When Her Fiance Proposed to Her (DRAMATIC) / Olive Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.