Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

GAME TIME: What I Would Love To Do To You............+18, -60 Game - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GAME TIME: What I Would Love To Do To You............+18, -60 Game (712 Views)

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / HELP!! My Landlord’s Wife Always Do This To Me Every Time, What Does She Mean? / Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GAME TIME: What I Would Love To Do To You............+18, -60 Game by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
The game is as simple as its name

all you have to do is tag 3 monikers (nathing more than 3) and tell each specifically what you would want to do to dem if u ever see them

(sexual acts, violent acts, romantic acts , spiritual acts are welcomed,.........anything u would like and have been wanting to do to those 3 persons u mentioned is allowed)

oya leggo.........................
Re: GAME TIME: What I Would Love To Do To You............+18, -60 Game by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lemme go first

my nigga and boss jakandeola i would like to enroll u in a.........lipsrsealed

timara i would so love to kiss those small lips of urs

and errrrm

vikiylove i'll like to see ur rich boyfriend wink
Re: GAME TIME: What I Would Love To Do To You............+18, -60 Game by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Samyfreshsmooth i wud like to take away ur phone, so stupid threads like dis wudnt be made.
Re: GAME TIME: What I Would Love To Do To You............+18, -60 Game by jakandeola(m): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
Lemme go first

my nigga and boss jakandeola i would like to enroll u in a.........lipsrsealed

timara i would so love to kiss those small lips of urs

and errrrm

vikiylove i'll like to see ur rich boyfriend wink
wat dat mean
Re: GAME TIME: What I Would Love To Do To You............+18, -60 Game by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2017
jakandeola:
wat dat mean

Re: GAME TIME: What I Would Love To Do To You............+18, -60 Game by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:53am On Jun 09, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
Samyfreshsmooth i wud like to take away ur phone, so stupid threads like dis wudnt be made.

1 Like

Re: GAME TIME: What I Would Love To Do To You............+18, -60 Game by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
yeye guy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GAME TIME: What I Would Love To Do To You............+18, -60 Game by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashan Show Case Her Big Butt / I Don't Wish To Have S-x Now, But Want A Relationship. / Ladies, 5 Types Of Men You Shouldn't Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.