Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Types Of Car Carriers Around The World - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Types Of Car Carriers Around The World (17603 Views)

21 Causes Of Car Accidents That You Should Avoid / Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style / 7 Types Of Cars You May Have A Hard Time Shipping To Nigeria From USA (2) (3) (4)

Re: Types Of Car Carriers Around The World by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2017
No be for Nigeria na. When they drive your car through desert while avoiding customs, side mirror, tyres, shock...everything will be gone. You have to change a lot for a start. angry

Re: Types Of Car Carriers Around The World by Kizyte(m): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2017
AroOkigbo:

Try pass your JAMB first tongue
JAMB kwa? undecided wetin concern me with JAMB again?
Re: Types Of Car Carriers Around The World by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2017
is that not an Hudson hornett @ no 3. #classic
Re: Types Of Car Carriers Around The World by ekensi01: 9:41am On Jun 09, 2017
Kizyte:
OK, nice, that's what I need to transport my car from one state to another in Nigeria cos of bad road. I can't afford to drive my precious car across states on this our rugged roads.
You have started losing your sanity bit by bit. funny tho grin grin grin grin
Re: Types Of Car Carriers Around The World by nonso84(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2017
Onyenna:
Chineke meee!

Jeeez!

See Ride!

Lekwanu UGBO!

I think the car below is a pagani zonda. Massive ride.

Re: Types Of Car Carriers Around The World by Kizyte(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
ekensi01:
You have started losing your sanity bit by bit. funny tho grin grin grin grin
Thanks for the insult, but I'm still wondering between the both of us, who's more reasonable undecided
Re: Types Of Car Carriers Around The World by ekensi01: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kizyte:
Thanks for the insult, but I'm still wondering between the both of us, who's more reasonable undecided
That's not a problem at all. you even know the answer.
Re: Types Of Car Carriers Around The World by Kizyte(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
ekensi01:
That's not a problem at all. you even know the answer.
Sure, I do.
Re: Types Of Car Carriers Around The World by Cormung: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2019
As a kid always thought that open-air carriers are quite dangerous. Anyway, now, I prefer those when I need car transportation services.

Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / 10 Major Mistakes You're Making When Changing Your Car Oil / 10 Tips For Purchasing Used Cars

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9