Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children (35697 Views)

Lagos Bridges: Navy Begins Enforcement Of Quit Order On Tanker Drivers / Kanu’s Action Endangering Igbo Living In North – Arewa Youths. / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by vantage001: 10:10am On Jun 09, 2017
sukkot:
come on mayne. i never heard one person in my whole entire life say he wants to relocate to enugu or owerri. i wonder why
I have never heard anyone say with pride he wants to relocate to Ibadan. A yoruba man maybe.
People relocate to Enugu all the time. I personally can't stay anywhere else in Nigeria than Enugu.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sukkot: 10:10am On Jun 09, 2017
vantage001:

Yoruba generals?hahaha.
The biggest mistake of Ojukwu was including cowards and traitors from yorubaland in the spirit of unity.
We lost the war because of that.
nah the biggest mistake of ojukwu was wearing biancas makeup and stilletos and gele and running to abidjan grin

6 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by vantage001: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=sukkot post=57343308] nah the biggest mistake of ojukwu was wearing biancas makeup and stilletos and gele and running to abidjan grin[/quote
No that was after the game was already lost thanks to traitors and cowards from afonjaland.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Ebulonse(m): 10:11am On Jun 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Na so? Why una no helep the 21 persons Fashola dropped at Onitsha bridge head in middle of night?

How old is your brain? I guess 3months old
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by dealslip(f): 10:11am On Jun 09, 2017
sinistermind:
Eze Ndigbo in the North, have you ever heard of Oba Omo odua anywhere in the East or the North? This infuriates me. Now look at what he is saying, talking as if he if the igbos leave the north, igbos will die. I have never been in support of Biafra but the threat my the Northern Youth shows clear hatred for the igbos. And the igbos shouldn't take as a threat, they should take it as a wake up call to return home to the east and work on making it Envy of other regions.
You are not any Arewa youth, you must go to the land of the rising sun.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by lordyugo: 10:13am On Jun 09, 2017
sukkot:
likewise bro. i am far from being a tribalist but gaddemm yall igbo abuse yoruba so much mayne lmao. a nigga gotta retaliate sometimes and go on the offensive grin

I feel u my brother looooool, yorubas do too jare.the generation before us really sowed too many seeds of discord.
nairaland is now a den of tribalist bigots,u cnt open a thread without getting irritated and seun needs to do sumtn

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sukkot: 10:15am On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=vantage001 post=57343352][/quote] yeah the only battle you biafrans ever won was led by that ' afonja coward ' victor banjo. till today we are still fighting for you. we are your protectors. you need us. FFK and FAYOSE and GANI FAWEHINMI and WOLE SOYINKA all go against the government to fight for you igbos while your elders are hiding under their bed in aba . we are your big brother and protector. remember that. dont you ever forget that bro
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sukkot: 10:17am On Jun 09, 2017
lordyugo:

I feel u my brother looooool, yorubas do too jare.the generation before us really sowed too many seeds of discord.
nairaland is now a den of tribalist bigots,u cnt open a thread without getting irritated and seun needs to do sumtn
i totally concur bro. lol how do we solve these issues tearing us apart both online and offline ?
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2017
Igbos should work on systematic redeployment. Move your families, then relocate your mobile assets. Move your currencies to reputable banks that will not play smart on your hard earnings. The East remains home. If you must invest outside your land, it must be in a peaceful environment, which Northern Nigeria over time, has proven to be the opposite. Igbos come back home, and lets collectively build our region. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by chalsixtus(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2017
sukkot:
like i said earlier, the migratory patterns of the people determines the best and richest areas of the country. humans migrate to better places and not worse places. so how many migrate to owerri and enugu ? NOBODY. how many migrate to lagos and ibadan ? millions. heck just the other day some akure yoots flogged your eze ndigbo in akure for daring to wear his home made crown on the streets of akure grin

lol did you just mention Ibadan ? which of the Ibadan ? is it d pile of waste in Oyo state wastern Nigeria
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by adaxxy: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2017
Those useless people saying the igbos should ignore the empty threat..please ask then just one question....they all have their wives and children abroad not even in Nigeria.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by vantage001: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sukkot: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2017
vantage001:

I have never heard anyone say with pride he wants to relocate to Ibadan. A yoruba man maybe.
People relocate to Enugu all the time. I personally can't stay anywhere else in Nigeria than Enugu.
and yet your dp says you are located in festac ? gerrarahere mayne

6 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by igbeke: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2017
livinbygrace:

Keep quiet and stop saying nonsense.Most of the protest and agitation have always been spearheaded by people from the SW.They always think before they act and that is why they always make their mark against any injustices.
I didn't mention any tribe in my post. But since you brought in Southwest, I'd like to ask you: tell me why most of you from the west are so obsessed with the move by the Igbo? Why do you insist they remain in Nigeria even when we all know that the project called Nigeria is a failure?
If you truly understand Yoruba, "Da bi mo ti da" is what your types are.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by adaxxy: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2017
grin
sukkot:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by vantage001: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2017
sukkot:
Festac? cheesy Are you high or selectively blind.?
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sukkot: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2017
vantage001:

Please don't insult the memory of igbo people who are braving the bullets of soldiers by ascribing their achievements to yoruba noisemakers who are neither here nor there.
Thank you.[/b]
grin grin you cant run from the truth bro. yoruba is your protector. FFK and FAYOSE are the modern day protectors. your man nnamdi kanu was only released after fayose and ffk went hard against the government. meanwhile your own igbo leaders were silent like a church rat. too scared to go against the might of buhari and his henchmen

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by intruxive(m): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2017
lordyugo:

am guessing you are confusing the global trading complex empires wit the archaic meaning of empire of having kingdoms.
Truth is u lots are self righteous hypocrites who act like all form of vices starts and ends wit igbos.
when the real hatred stems from igbos bragging bout their success which is not a crime in its ramifications
All this your grammar wont change the facts. What are Igbos known for? Fake items, drug traffic, hatred, insulting others, been un accommodating (no one lives in the east)...... and the list is endless.
Yet you fill up other peoples towns and villages like flies, is that what an empire sounds like to you?
That my friend is called been a nuisance

4 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by vantage001: 10:27am On Jun 09, 2017
sukkot:
grin grin you cant run from the truth bro. yoruba is your protector. FFK and FAYOSE are the modern day protectors. your man nnamdi kanu was only released after fayose and ffk went hard against the government. meanwhile your own igbo leaders were silent like a church rat. too scared to go against the might of buhari and his henchmen
I can't go back and forth when lies are your rebuttal.
Go and protect your own people. And tell FFK to come out and protest at the front of onitsha bridge when soldiers come shooting.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sukkot: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2017
Odingo1:

Stop making a fool of yourself here[/b],what is yorubas doing in the North,london and other parts of the world, stop this your hatred on Igbos [/b]otherwise you die young
[b] i got nothing but love for igbos. yall need to stop your hatred on me. thats the issue here mayne.
stop hating on afonja. its like the kid brother hating on his elder brother. where is the respect mayne ? why yall cant bow down to afonja and show us some love ?
grin

5 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Ikology(m): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2017
mekuzi09:
Igbos should work on systematic redeployment. Move your families, then relocate your mobile assets. Move your currencies to reputable banks that will not play smart on your hard earnings. The East remains home. If you must invest outside your land, it must be in a peaceful environment, which Northern Nigeria over time, has proven to be the opposite. Igbos come back home, and lets collectively build our region. A word is enough for the wise.

Including those residing Abroad. All of una must come back.

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by labi1977(m): 10:34am On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=vantage001 post=57343352][/quote]

No he wore her makeup smiley cos u *murderers* tried to fight a dumb war with sticks, leading to epic wailing, slaughter n kwashiorkor smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by babestella: 10:38am On Jun 09, 2017
gropius:
It's shameful and disgraceful to tribalise every discussion topic here.....Sad and heartbreaking that youths cannot see beyond tribe to solve their differences.

That is what you see and read on Nairaland everyday, the site is fast losing credibility and what it stood for.

You see children who don't know their right from their left making comments about National issues that poses grave consequences and you begin to wonder how Nigeria would ever be better.

Everyone is talking about restructuring Nigeria, but listen to Lai Mohammed, they have a different idea dictated by their Northern masters.

For those calling out the Igbos, I pity you all, Nigeria is a death trap, if war happens, Igbos won't be the only one to suffer it, it may actually cut across all tribes, you may even lose your loved ones, So it is left for us to live in peace or we peacefully divide the country, but if we resort to Violence, time will surely bring everything to our understanding.

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by 0b100100111: 10:55am On Jun 09, 2017
junketer:
That eze ndigbo should biko mechie onu. Umunnem biko come back home and never go back to the north.

I beg help me tell them to leave the West also!

2 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sevantex(m): 10:56am On Jun 09, 2017
The igbo peeps there shuld relocate, those northern guys dont have joy wen it comes to fighting o,

if they feel u are evading, hit the high road and bounce

U cannot fight the northerners up there, they will win. they are like vikings, fight. raid and dream of valhala after death

God help this nation
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by nagoma(m): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2017
Go well my brothers and sisters and enjoy the New blissful paradise , the republic of Biafra. I join you in the celebration and you persistence has paid. Kanu is the happiest man on earth seeing his dream coming to pass.

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by GuntersChain(m): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2017
How can they leave when there business headquarter is not established in there region.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2017
Ikology:

Including those residing Abroad. All of una must come back.
Must you quote me, even as you're void of sensible contribution undecided
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Igweann979(f): 11:15am On Jun 09, 2017
Eyaa! There is Godooo
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Ikology(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2017
mekuzi09:

Must you quote me, even as you're void of sensible contribution undecided

You see! You don't have appropriate rebuttal, dancing unclad shouting Biafra up and down with zero exit plans is what I detest. As you tell families in North to relocate, do the same for those in the west and most importantly those Abroad. I noticed those abroad are more vocal about IPOB. They enjoy their comfort abroad yet want to put us in disarray. Hate campaigns are never the right way to go. Get your acts right first. However from the look of things,IPOB is yet to issue statement because they lack strategy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brigadier General Onyema Nwachukwu Assumes Command As Director Army Public Relat / LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu / Ministerial List Splits Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.