Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter (47557 Views)

Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al / SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics / Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by delishpot: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2017
After devil fear MEN should also apply here.
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by oluwartobii: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2017
Hmmm,very disheartening
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by Topgainer: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2017
dokJ:
he is a fake pastor.....just as we hv fake police, fake doctor , fake imam.
He is fake because he was caught at the foundation?
Had it been he succeeded and in the nearest feature owns a fleet of jets, estates and mansions in choice locations, a hundred thousand congregation under spell, 100 branches worldwide, a crowd of miracle seekers condemned to calling him Daddy or Papa, another handful of people committed to dashing him a part of their income he would have been a genuine pastor.
Only if you knew how many heads were buried at the altar of the talknado prophets most Christians run to for mirage of a solution.
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by IME1: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2017
I bought live chicken yesterday in Sasha market and had to take it to another man to help kill and dress them.
I have never killed chicken out of choice not opportunity because I don't like the image or blood (though I donate blood willingly - story for another day)
I looked at the man effortlessly slit the necks of the chickens and drain their blood and throw them into hot water to de-feather them.
Even though I was looking, my mind began to wander and think about people who effortlessly take the life of humans
My dear it is simply heartless and of no conscience.
Even though it is no single to kill and eat animals still a couple of us don't like doing it.
Not to mention killing another human for whatsoever reason
Is it money, fame, revenge, religion, political, relationship matters or what?
It is absolutely unimaginable
I hail armed forces and people who have license to kill oh
I no fit do that kind work
All lives are precious- those on death row, those about to kill you and those who are despicable.
God will help us, whether you believe it or not.
Rest in peace little one, I was probably learning and living safe at 7, but now someone has cut your life short. May your family be comforted and others be protected in Jesus name, amen. cry cry cry angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by EJanni(f): 10:56am On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
That's not a pastor...

That's a native doctor.

Pastors don't operate this way..

Media linking everything to pastors to ridicule the church of Christ...Antichrists!!
what do you know my dear, if it has never happened to you, u won't feel it. the world is full of wickedness. even the devil quoted bible for Jesus. there are good and bad pastors. Shalom.
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by nagoma(m): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
That's not a pastor...
That's a native doctor.
Pastors don't operate this way..
Media linking everything to pastors to ridicule the church of Christ...Antichrists!!

Living in denial will not solve the Problems caused by Pastors.
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by gwama: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2017
Evil is hidden everywhere. The end of time is very close. We see false pastors, false imans, who are only real ritualists disguised as lambs. Lord, preserve us from evil. angry angry
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2017
If you are opportune to talk or discuss with people that visit witch doctors, they will tell you they can never attend churches in their lives because, most pastors/alfas are blood sucker, human flesh eaters and occultists.
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by petitejolie(f): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2017
ikorodu and bad news be like 5%6
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by dlondonbadboy: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2017
nagoma:

Living in denial will not solve the Problems caused by Pastors.

Well, the problems solved by the men of God is a zillion times more than the problems you claim they cause...
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2017
petitejolie:
ikorodu and bad news be like 5%6
Where evil no dey happen, may be because Ikorodu is so big. But your moniker, are you small and pretty. Lol...
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by dlondonbadboy: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2017
EJanni:
what do you know my dear, if it has never happened to you, u won't feel it. the world is full of wickedness. even the devil quoted bible for Jesus. there are good and bad pastors. Shalom.

My dear, I know the antichrist has blinded your eyes that you cannot see his handwritting all over the wall...
Do you notice how the media downplay the great things these pastors do and magnify their shortcomings?
BTW, the so-called pastor in this topic is a native doctor not a man of God..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by jamislaw(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2017
christainity is a scam i repeat it again, christainity is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

My dear, I know the antichrist has blinded your eyes that you cannot see his handwritting all over the wall...
Do you notice how the media downplay the great things these pastors do and magnify their shortcomings?

Fine-tuning the whole thing. If he was a Muslim, you would have gone haywire saying all sorts of nonsense and this thread would surely have reached more pages

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by Coolgent(m): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2017
Satanic religion!
10% aint enough now church has turned to be den for all sort of crimes
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 09, 2017
Offsprings of ritualists.No wonder church business is a flourishing one in their region,after they'll start counting how many big churches they own in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by Stylz69(m): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2017
no need to say fake pastor! A time will come when the term pastor will be synonymous with a devilish crooked individual.
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by nagoma(m): 11:18am On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Well, the problems solved by the men of God is a zillion times more than the problems you claim they cause...

You are still in denial
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by dlondonbadboy: 11:21am On Jun 09, 2017
ollah1:

Fine-tuning the whole thing. If he was a Muslim, you would have gone haywire saying all sorts of nonsense and this thread would surely have reached more pages

Ha..you wanna compare the atrocities of Muslims to the few errors the normal human being makes? Don't even go there...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by dlondonbadboy: 11:22am On Jun 09, 2017
nagoma:

You are still in denial

Na you sabi smiley
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by agitator: 11:22am On Jun 09, 2017
Really sad. cry cry cry

atorioke:

The command’s spokesman, Olarinde Famous-Cole, an Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP), said policemen on patrol apprehended the suspects.
He said the policemen clamped down on Eric, whose confession led to the arrest of the other suspect and the recovery of the boy’s body.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/clergyman-nabbed-for-allegedly-beheading-seven-year-old-burying-head-at-church-altar/amp

Propagandist never disappoints. How did police on patrol apprehend a suspected ritualist without any report?
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Ha..you wanna compare the atrocities of Muslims to the few errors the normal human being makes? Don't even go there...

A bigot will always be a bigot. When the Christians do it then it's "few normal error" but it's the other way round if it were the Muslims. You stink of bigotry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by peacengine(m): 11:23am On Jun 09, 2017
I declare myself a pastor without any qualifications... Is dat a pastor or izz it demons calling themselves pastors once dey comit crime
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by Smoj(m): 11:23am On Jun 09, 2017
WHAT A WICKED WORLD!!! THE STORY WEAK ME
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by melody91: 11:25am On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

shut the Bleep up...hypocritical bigoted being
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by dlondonbadboy: 11:27am On Jun 09, 2017
ollah1:

A bigot will always be a bigot. When the Christians do it then it's "few normal error" but it's the other way round if it were the Muslims. You stink of bigotry

Keep deceiving yourself..

How many times do you see christains bomb people? How many times? Do christains slit people's throats? Did Jesus tell them that? Before any terrorist attack, shey the fools say "in the name of the father, son and holy spirit"? You that is not a bigot, keep hailing terrorist while condemning pastors. Antichrist!
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by EJanni(f): 11:27am On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

nothing like Antichrist blindfolding me. I'm a realist. there are good and bad pastors. believe it or not. media has nothing to do with that.
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by dlondonbadboy: 11:29am On Jun 09, 2017
melody91:
shut the Bleep up...hypocritical bigoted being

Lol.

You terrorist supporters..Muslims are the problem with the world. Take it or leave it.
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Keep deceiving yourself..

How many times do you see christains bomb people? How many times? Do christains slit people's throats? Did Jesus tell them that? Before any terrorist attack, shey the fools say "in the name of the father, son and holy spirit"? You that is not a bigot, keep hailing terrorist while condemning pastors. Antichrist!

Well, Gerorge Bush and Tony Blair before they invaded Iraq to kill and render millions homeless in Iraq and Libya said God directed them to do so. They are Christians and have committed far more crimes than all the Muslims combined yet they are FREE.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by dlondonbadboy: 11:33am On Jun 09, 2017
EJanni:
nothing like Antichrist blindfolding me. I'm a realist. there are good and bad pastors. believe it or not. media has nothing to do with that.

But the media attempts to paint all pastors as corrupt and bad..That's my argument. But when it comes to the terrorists the media is silent. When it comes to people who brainwash young children and hand bombs to them, the media is mute..Came you are the antichrist writing now?
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by doctorbabs(m): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2017
I THOUGHT ALL CHRISTIAN ARE SAINT, NO EVIL PEOPLE AMONG THEM, BECAUSE OF THIS ACT NOW, CAN WE CALL ALL CHRISTIAN EVIL?
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by dlondonbadboy: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2017
ollah1:

Well, Gerorge Bush and Tony Blair before they invaded Iraq to kill and render millions homeless in Iraq and Libya said God directed them to do so. They are Christians and have committed far more crimes than all the Muslims combined yet they are FREE.

Lol, eyaa..
It's okay to deceive yourself. It's okay to do anything with yourself. I would have told you there is no light in that your religion of peace, but I won't. Continue!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) / Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) / 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.