Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter (47556 Views)

Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al / SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics / Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by holluphemydavid(m): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2017
bad news everyday abt all dis ritualist may God help us
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by winningbt: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2017
agitator:
Really sad. cry cry cry

Propagandist never disappoints. How did police on patrol apprehend a suspected ritualist without any report?
Don't mind them it was actually the vigilantes of our area that actually got hold of them when the child's parents were wandering in the night looking for him the boy called Eric is ERI imole,those police are just saying rubbish the ERI imole is a bricklayer who was once a neighbor to the child's parent so the kid followed him because he knows him and again this is not there first time I think they have an emergency delivery to do that's why they use the innocent kid not minding the closeness, the police only came when the residents are about to mob them and again 2 more suspects are still on the run

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Lol, eyaa..
It's okay to deceive yourself. It's okay to do anything with yourself. I would have told you there is no light in that your religion of peace, but I won't. Continue!!

You can call anything simply cos you don't know anything. You can easily counter my arguments with a superior one but i know you cant. At the embolened , only bigots think in that fashion.
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by semyman: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2017
They will tell us now that he is not a pastor, this church business is sickening to say the least. Con men and ritualist mounting the alter abusing the name of the man from Nazareth
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by chichijas(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2017
grin
tyson98:
WHAT A WICKED WORLD

THIS IS WHY I DON'T GO TO ALL THIS NEW GENERATION CHURCHES I MAINTAIN MY CATHOLIC FAITH!
tyson98:
WHAT A WICKED WORLD

THIS IS WHY I DON'T GO TO ALL THIS NEW GENERATION CHURCHES I MAINTAIN MY CATHOLIC FAITH!
tyson98:
WHAT A WICKED WORLD

Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by dlondonbadboy: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2017
ollah1:

You can call anything simply cos you don't know anything. You can easily counter my arguments with a superior one but i know you cant. At the embolened , only bigots think in that fashion.

Tell me the worst terrorist attacks in the world and tell me the perpetrators.
Tell me if Mohammed promised you guys anything for killing infidels.
Tell me why there are problems anywhere you guys we found? Is it a curse?
Tell me if Christians cut off people's heads as a form of evagelism.
Tell me why I should engage you further when you know the truth but you are obviously trying to fool yourself..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by herkeym001(m): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
That's not a pastor...

That's a native doctor.

Pastors don't operate this way..

Media linking everything to pastors to ridicule the church of Christ...Antichrists!!
So, the thing dey pain Deal with it bro.
That's how media has been tarnishing Islam image.
You guys failed to admit that, there are only just two set of people in this world. GOOD PEOPLE & BAD PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Tell me the worst terrorist attacks in the world and tell me the perpetrators.
Tell me if Mohammed promised you guys anything for killing infidels.
Tell me why there are problems anywhere you guys we found? Is it a curse?
Tell me if Christians cut off people's heads as a form of evagelism.
Tell me why I should engage you further when you know the truth but you are obviously trying to fool yourself..

The bombing of Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City
Is the worst terrorist attack and the pepetrators Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols were both Christians. Perhaps you weren't born then or just maybe it's not a concern cos they aren't Muslims. I see how you are shifting goal post, wondering why you didn't a word on the terrorist crimes carried out by Tony Bliar and George Bush as directed by their God .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by AreaFada2: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2017
Pure evil everywhere.

Na wa o.
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by EJanni(f): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

But the media attempts to paint all pastors as corrupt and bad..That's my argument. But when it comes to the terrorists the media is silent. When it comes to people who brainwash young children and hand bombs to them, the media is mute..Came you are the antichrist writing now?
call a spade a spade no matter whose ox is gored. Jesus loves me and also u. forget about ur men of God. love ur neighbour as yourself and face heaven! one love!!!
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by dlondonbadboy: 11:54am On Jun 09, 2017
herkeym001:

So, the thing dey pain Deal with it bro.
That's how media has been tarnishing Islam image.
You guys failed to admit that, there are only just two set of people in this world. GOOD PEOPLE & BAD PEOPLE.

If Mohammed had not commanded you guys to cut off the heads of infidels I would have taken this your post seriously..Abi na media write your Koran? Gerrarahere!
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by melody91: 11:54am On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Lol.

You terrorist supporters..Muslims are the problem with the world. Take it or leave it.
no point in arguing with u bigoted,doubled standard clown..we know your type nw ..if the perpetrator of a crime is to be a Christian you gonna say it's normal to have a few bad eggs among dozens but if it were to be Muslims ,they are all terrorists..wehdone sir!
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by dlondonbadboy: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2017
EJanni:
call a spade a spade no matter whose ox is gored. Jesus loves me and also u. forget about ur men of God. love ur neighbour as itself and face heaven! one love!!!

Jesus loves me, you and the men of God...why should I forget about them? Why should I forget about my teachers, my spiritual guides, my pastors? Why should I forget about them? Nawa o
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by dlondonbadboy: 11:57am On Jun 09, 2017
melody91:
no point in arguing with u bigoted,doubled standard clown..we know your type nw ..if the perpetrator of a crime is to be a Christian you gonna say it's normal to have a few bad eggs among dozens but if it were to be Muslims ,they are all terrorists..wehdone sir!

If the head is smelly, no hope for the body. Your Lord and saviour commanded you all to be killers, Abi are you a disobedient Muslim? Move ahead!
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
That's not a pastor...

That's a native doctor.

Pastors don't operate this way..

Media linking everything to pastors to ridicule the church of Christ...Antichrists!!
Some fake pastors do it to attract members to there churches
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by melody91: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

If the head is smelly, no hope for the body. Your Lord and saviour commanded you all to be killers, Abi are you a disobedient Muslim? Move ahead!
k bye
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by Ndubuisi1075: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
And church members will be like, ah that man of God is powerful. He is a real man of God just because a power working behind is uncharge. These are businessmen. The earlier you identify them and run the better.
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by herkeym001(m): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

If Mohammed had not commanded you guys to cut off the heads of infidels I would have taken this your post seriously..Abi na media write your Koran? Gerrarahere!
Says by your pastor.
Please snap that your bolded claim in the English Version of The Holy Quran you read. Thank you.
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by Sagay212: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Moreoffaith:
Oluwa o

Ibjust hate ikorodu with passion, would rather stay in a room in ayobo than a duplex in ikorodu...

Lol...I even thought you wanted to mention a reasonable place. What's the difference between ikorodu and ayobo...lmao. These places are strange places. Ritualists, kidnappers and rapist then. Ikotun is another dead place.
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by dlondonbadboy: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
ollah1:

The bombing of Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City
Is the worst terrorist attack and the pepetrators Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols were both Christians. Perhaps you weren't born then or just maybe it's not a concern cos they aren't Muslims. I see how you are shifting goal post, wondering why you didn't a word on the terrorist crimes carried out by Tony Bliar and George Bush as directed by their God .

A quick Google at this your said attack showed me 195people were killed..how many people died in sept11 attack? You don't have sense o

Google also said the bombers were retaliating something America did bla bla bla...not Jesus command ing them..you see the difference?

No mention of them saying "in the name of the father, son and holy spirit"..you see?
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by dlondonbadboy: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
herkeym001:

Says by your pastor.
Please snap that your bolded claim in the English Version of The Holy Quran you read. Thank you.

Did Mohammed not command you guys to kill kaferi?

Answer that simple question..

I want to know if you are a liar as well..
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by dlondonbadboy: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
INVINCIBLECSP:
Some fake pastors do it to attract members to there churches

Those ones are native doctors not pastors.
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by herkeym001(m): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Did Mohammed not command you guys to kill kaferi?

Answer that simple question..

I want to know if you are a liar as well..
No, he didn't.
But yes, your pastor told you so.
Snap the text in Quran, and upload it here for me to see.
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
[quote tauthor=dlondonbadboy post=57347354]

[/quote]
dlondonbadboy:

dlondonbadboy:

i kw of some pastors that did it. Dnt defend those sons of devils claiming to be pastors. Tnx
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

A quick Google at this your said attack showed me 195people were killed..how many people died in sept11 attack? You don't have sense o

Google also said the bombers were retaliating something America did bla bla bla...not Jesus command ing them..you see the difference?

No mention of them saying "in the name of the father, son and holy spirit"..you see?

Find somewhere to trash your phone Mister or fix your eyes. Also, regarding 9/11 it's been talked about a million times to be an inside job

https://www.nairaland.com/3732719/9-11-really-just-act

In the name of the father the son and the holy spirit, Geoge Bush and Tony Blair destroyed two countries, killed and rendered millions homeless.

You need a quick brain replacement
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by experimentist: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
Holy grail
... And holy blood
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
[b][/b]Chose ur church wisely because the devil have lots of worldwide
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by experimentist: 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

O boy why you dey vex because say pastor don remove person head.. E don tey wey e dey happen na, no be today.. If you dey go church on sunday make you hold ya head tight o...
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by dlondonbadboy: 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
It's a pity I've wasted some minutes of my day talking with liars, terrorists and supporters of terrorism. Human beings who would bend the truths, who would lie for argument sake, SMH. I can boldly tell anybody what Jesus said or didn't say and not lie on a public forum because I'm ashamed of the words of my Lord and saviour.

If I continue arguing with these demons, I won't be surprised when they say Bokoharam are christains..

The world is in constant state of fear because some leeches think they have a religion. Even among themselves no peace, among other religions no peace..
It's always war, killings and destruction with these people....and instead of them to hide their heads in shame, they still have the effontery to talk.

Too bad. sad
Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
Truth is bitter especially when you are at the receiving end. What an emotional boy with loads of emotions in this comments.

Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by fakati(m): 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
That man who called himself a pastor and his friend in crime should be released for the crowd for jungle justice asap.

Re: Pastor Beheads 7-Year-Old Boy In Lagos, Buries Head At Church Alter by Nerobella(f): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
chaiiii may God save us oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Kills Fashion Designer On Ileya's Eve At Ijegun Via Ikotun (Photos) / Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) / 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.