Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos (46931 Views)

Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / Disregard Northern Group’s Threat On Ruga, Presidency Tells Nigerians / Ruga: Nwodo Reacts To Northern Group’s Threat, Asks Igbo To Defend Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by steppins: 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
shizzy7:
Ahahahahahahaha....

FRIGHTENED MY FOOT....
I Live in the north, kaduna to be precise.

Your igbo brethrens are the ones shaking up and down here.....

Ahahaha, all the igbos where I stay, entered praying and fasting mode two days ago. They know that ALMAJIRIS are ruthless.

All we are saying is GO.... #igbosmustgo.
I pray the northerners resort to violence.
They will make our case solid for us.

1 Like

Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by shizzy7(f): 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
steppins:

Eastfield1:

Impress itself with ur own imagination
It won't change anything
steppins:

The leaders of Libya and Egypt supported them during their revolution too.
Buy some sense, will you?
READ THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL.

LOOSERS!!!
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by Eastfield1: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
shizzy7:

LOOSERS!!!
OK thanks.
"
The Biafran movement continues
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by steppins: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
shizzy7:

LOOSERS!!!
The propaganda wheel won't change something that started 50yrs ago.
They can do whatever they like, but we're waiting for them to fulfill their promise.
If they don't, then they're coward's just like your people.
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by shizzy7(f): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
Eastfield1:

OK thanks.
"
The Biafran movement continues
Oh Yes! And it must be actualized.

#biaframustgo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by Eastfield1: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
shizzy7:
Oh Yes! And it must be actualized.

#biaframustgo
Now u are talking
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by shizzy7(f): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
steppins:

The propaganda wheel won't change something that started 50yrs ago.
They can do whatever they like, but we're waiting for them to fulfill their promise.
If they don't, then they're coward's just like your people.
Exactly, we are tired of all your talk.

Since you keep running away from Biafra Land, we are already chasing you away from the "zoo".

Pack your containers and Leave, we need ACTION here.
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by furrr(m): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
steppins:

And I pray that you or your family will be victim to that violence ..... hiding in the safety of your room and calling for violence because of some misguided case..... angry angry
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by steppins: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
furrr:

And I pray that you or your family will be victim to that violence ..... hiding in the safety of your room and calling for violence because of some misguided case..... angry angry
Our families has warned the igbos who live in the north to come back home or go to somewhere else, but they refused to listen.
If the northerners resort to violence, how's that any of our fault?
Keep the trash talk about me or my family to yourself.
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by Austinbass12(m): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
Gionee m5mini for sale, contact this number for details. 07030982666
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by penukz2015(m): 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
You don de target one Igbo man house wet u go collect if they run away..sharp guy. So because say we want a country ur body pepper level don increase.
Biafra ..my land!!

quote author=IHEJIRIKAisBOKO post=57340686]This Kaduna declaration saga has confirmed the already known fact that the ibos agitation for biafra is not well intentioned. The call for biafra is just the default mode that the ibos enter into whenever they loose out of the politics at the centre.

I had expected the ibos, in furtherance to their biafra ambition, would have started leaving the North following the ultimatum served by the Arewa Youths. But it seems the ibos would rather die in the North than go back to iboland

The ibos want to break away from Nigeria but at the same time want to remain in other part of Nigeria

The ibos want an independent iboland but they are afraid of going back to iboland

some of them even have this deluded assumption that in the event that they get their biafra country, they will still retain their citizenship as Nigerians and still stay in other part of Nigeria.

Jokers !! [/quote]
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by SIRmanjar(m): 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jolar101:

Unity beggars
Yeah unity beggars..We must live ad unite with ibos by faya by force.. cheesy
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by vengertime: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:

Lol, u think? Even ur biafra no get plans. Yall shud just quit ur agitation nd let's come together nd fix dis damned country
we can't be sitting down with illiterates​ from the north. Let them continue to deceive themselves with one Nigeria
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by Ifymma(f): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
This Kaduna declaration saga has confirmed the already known fact that the ibos agitation for biafra is not well intentioned. The call for biafra is just the default mode that the ibos enter into whenever they loose out of the politics at the centre.

I had expected the ibos, in furtherance to their biafra ambition, would have started leaving the North following the ultimatum served by the Arewa Youths. But it seems the ibos would rather die in the North than go back to iboland

The ibos want to break away from Nigeria but at the same time want to remain in other part of Nigeria

The ibos want an independent iboland but they are afraid of going back to iboland

some of them even have this deluded assumption that in the event that they get their biafra country, they will still retain their citizenship as Nigerians and still stay in other part of Nigeria.

Jokers !!

How did you know all these? are you an ibo or you are related to one. stop exaggerating my dear
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by Ifymma(f): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
empty chest beater, 100's of ibos have been killed since you embarked on your futile ''free nnamdi kanu'' protest. Millions were killed in the '60's. What have the UN done so far?

Biafra warrior, No bi ontop nairaland u go take fight biafra war. U beta beat your chest small small make u no go break your rib bone
Who are you, your profile says you are ibo but i think you are a traitor or a saboteur. i ask you again how did you know all these. i.e how did you know the number of ibos that where killed? what did the ibos do to you that you hate them so much?
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by TheFreeOne: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
saidutal:
if ur serious about it den Wat are waiting for,we dont expect a negative response from d Ibos cos we have given u green Light dat u can succeed on ur agenda, pls evacuat

Ijaya123:

Referendum is alien to Nigerian constitution. You should rather talk to your political office holders to initiate the change.

You lots need to stop this arrogant display of ignorance.

I am a full blooded Yoruba man but I dislike injustice and parasitism as often displayed by northern leaders and re-echoed by their youths declaration. Or what do we call those band of 'youths' planning to steal other peoples investments and properties in the guise of some silly,illegal and criminal quit notice?

Referendum though not in the constitution but can be mutually agreed upon by Nigerians without creating unnecessary crisis / violence as being stylishly encouraged by northern youths and should be explored by all parties desirous of restructuring the present fraudulent structure as that will save us the carnage that may likely follows if we fail to do the needful cos the indices shows the country is edging towards a precipice.

And it's so disappointing seeing some southerners still being so gullible in believing that northern leaders have any good thing to offer Nigeria aside bigotry, nepotism, parasitism and conservative backwardness.

Anyway Oodua republic is what I look forward soon cos it'll be far better for us all to bear our fathers names, develop at our own pace than getting tied down by selfish and backward people.

1 Like

Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Yeah unity beggars..We must live ad unite with ibos by faya by force.. cheesy

Our resources have been used to developing the north. Its high time the north start using their hidden resources to develop their region. The think they are smart to have been using Other region's resources with no contributions from the north.

Dem dey mad.

#Biaframustgo
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
steppins:

The Hausa of the north are clueless.
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by EagleNest(m): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
This Kaduna declaration saga has confirmed the already known fact that the ibos agitation for biafra is not well intentioned. The call for biafra is just the default mode that the ibos enter into whenever they loose out of the politics at the centre.

Jokers !!

Talking nonsense
Re: United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos by Olu317(m): 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheFreeOne:

I am a full blooded Yoruba man but I dislike injustice and parasitism as often displayed by northern leaders and re-echoed by their youths declaration. Or what do we call those band of 'youths' planning to steal other peoples investments and properties in the guise of some silly,illegal and criminal quit notice?

Referendum though not in the constitution but can be mutually agreed upon by Nigerians without creating unnecessary crisis / violence as being stylishly encouraged by northern youths and should be explored by all parties desirous of restructuring the present fraudulent structure as that will save us the carnage that may likely follows if we fail to do the needful cos the indices shows the country is edging towards a precipice.

And it's so disappointing seeing some southerners still being so gullible in believing that northern leaders have any good thing to offer Nigeria aside bigotry, nepotism, parasitism and conservative backwardness.

Anyway Oodua republic is what I look forward soon cos it'll be far better for us all to bear our fathers names, develop at our own pace than getting tied down by selfish and backward people.
Interesting comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections / Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN / Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.