Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Why Unilorin Is The Most Sought After Institution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Unilorin Is The Most Sought After Institution (906 Views)

Taofiqah Oloriegbe, Best Gradauating Engineering Student Of Unilorin Is Dead / Ever Wondered Why UNILORIN Lecturers Don’t Go On Strike? VP SSANU / One Year After: Unilorin Is Set To Victimise Sexually Harassed Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Unilorin Is The Most Sought After Institution by Boanerges1(m): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2017
Every aspirant love academic stability.

Following the statistical analysis made available by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB, showing the most sought after universities between 2012 and 2016, the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN is the most sought after university in Nigeria having recorded 411,340 representing 25 % of all UTME applications within the years under review.

University of Benin is standing in the 2nd position as the most sought after university in Nigeria having recorded 331,178 representing 20.56 per cent of of all UTME applications within the years under review.

UNIZIK is 3rd on the list recorded 305,790 representing 18.65 per cent of all UTME applications within the years under review.

The other institutions that fall under the most sought after universities in Nigeria for undergraduate programmes are as follows; OAU, ABU. UNIUYO, IMSU, UNIJOS, UNIBADAN, BUK and UNILAG.

It’s interesting to know all these universities had over 40,000 applications under review yearly.
Despite the fact most applicant knew the admission is not certain yet they are still ready to pick Unilorin BETTER BY FAR UNIVERSITY because of academics stability, zero tolerance to riot on campus.

Let have your comments below on what has made UNILORIN the most sought after universities for admission yearly since 2012.

Read more @www.omojowoblog.

1 Share

Re: Why Unilorin Is The Most Sought After Institution by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2017
Hi, i scored 204 in jamb, had 5Cs and 1B in my waec, want to study Human kinetic in Unilorin. Pls what is my chance of getting admission in Unilorin?
Re: Why Unilorin Is The Most Sought After Institution by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2017
The reason being that they rarely join ASUU strike but the students will be shocked soon
Re: Why Unilorin Is The Most Sought After Institution by Boanerges1(m): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2017
I can assure you, you will be picked. All the same still follow up with Prayers because human kinetic cut off mark is 180 and above
Re: Why Unilorin Is The Most Sought After Institution by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
Thanks
Re: Why Unilorin Is The Most Sought After Institution by Boanerges1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
U can follow me up @omojowoabraham on Twitter, wen u are admitted let me because am a student dere 2
Re: Why Unilorin Is The Most Sought After Institution by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

Home Background Variables On Secondary School Student’s Performance / He has B.A (Hons) in Philosophy (2.1). Read his next move and advise him / My Tecno W3 Not Charging Even After Repairing At Calcare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.