Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

My Fiance Is Threatening To Leave! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiance Is Threatening To Leave! (6862 Views)

My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. / My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is Threatening To Leave! by squirrel20(f): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2008
WHAT CAN I REALLY SAY, THEY HAVE SAID IT ALL,
YOU DESERVE BETTER AND I THINK YOU'LL BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT HIM
IF HE CANNOT APPRECIATE YOU THEN HELP HIM PACK HIS BAGS,
I KNOW IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU REALLY LOVE SOMEONE BUT THE TRUTH IS IF HE REALLY LOVES YOU THEN HE WOULD WANT TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AND NOT GIVE YOU TOO MUCH STRESS,
Re: My Fiance Is Threatening To Leave! by topgirl: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2008
Baby girl pls follow ur heart but make sure u dont deceive ur self.commit evrytin unto God n b v prayerful.like someone rightly said, face n deal wit d present n d future will automatically take care of its self.pl b gud to urself n tkia
Re: My Fiance Is Threatening To Leave! by Rogo: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2008
my friend pray hard or take a decision to walk away because from your opinion i can sense that your man is having another date outside which you don't know about. for a jobless man to say something of that nature know that's something fishing. take care baby
Re: My Fiance Is Threatening To Leave! by banni: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2008
Seems he does not want to marry and just does not know how to say it .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexual Harasment In Higher Institutions / Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny / At This Juncture, I Jealous Married Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.