Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

To Read And Understand Bible: What You Must Know. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Read And Understand Bible: What You Must Know. (408 Views)

Apostle Suleman: 'Don't Come To Church With Phones, IPad To Read Bible' / Feminists Vs The Bible: What The Bible Says About Who Cooks. / Man Tore The Holy Bible, "What If I Tell You I Use The Bible For Toilet?" (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Read And Understand Bible: What You Must Know. by bunbit23: 1:55am On Jun 19, 2017
[13:35, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: GM, from historical researches ,the bible has been re-written several times from centuries to centuries. What we generally know as the bible today is even laughable to the Israelite. Why should I trust those words?
I do read several religious books which I borrow knowledge from. Truth is usually few in the midst of lies but only the Spirits can guide us to find them.
[13:35, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: GM, I see so much wisdom when you say things from inside of you than when you quote words written by men.
Wisdom comes from within the fearless and truthful mind.
You have that, and that is what I'm taking from you. Not from that book.

My answer:

@Rebecca Ph L you need deliverance.
Am not joking!
Something speaks through you and led you. If you must accept this knowledge and be wise. You must be delivered! Take this information serious. You speaks blasphemy. For no reason should you have grudges with bible. Believing in bibles account does not contradict your choice of religion. He is perfect. Knowing all! He left mankind with freedom. None asked you be this or that. You have the right to choose and worship with any organization or group. But wisdom ask you to believe in bible account. Wisdom makes you to believe in bible story. Perhaps you had no chance to see who told you the truth which your spirit deserved. But that's not enough to speaks against the most high and bible. The only spiritual book that saw millions of years and hundreds of generations. Who are you to speak blasphemy against the most high? Where did you gained the power to utter words against his authority. Bible is authority book of the Most High to mankind. You need deliverance. Get ready to deliver yourself.

[15:12, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: I personally cannot accept this.
Possessed or not.
[15:14, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: The Egyptian Gods are even more acceptable to me.

[15:15, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Why are you here? For your information this is occult and knowledge forum.

[15:16, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: I'm here for general spiritual knowledge not bible knowledge.

[15:16, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Bible is the truth you search. Bible is the knowledge you wanted.

[15:16, 18/06/2017] Collins Abuja: Any time I know and become wiser than Gm I stop learning from him, but for now he knows better.

[15:17, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: How did I gained my knowledge? Through bible readings. I am an ardent reader.

[15:18, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: What doesn't open the third eye is not acceptable to me. The bible does not open the third eye. Just stories borrowed all over.

[15:18, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Events in the bible does led me to spiritual consultations to help revelations. This is my secret of knowledge. Do you think I did juju? Do you think am wise as a result of juju or spells? If you think so, am here to tell you the secret. Reading bible made me to ask much about the world. In 2006, a question I asked as a result of information I got from the bible book of Daniel was a reason I didn't bath for 6 months. The gods said if I must know. I accepted and insisted because I wished to know. I was asked not to near water nor touch water on my body for six months. I asked, what about drink. They said no. I consulted to know what to replace water for life and health for six month. They said if I must come out Victorious, I should deceased from food but eat more and only fruits.

[15:23, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: GM, I read the bible from genesis to revelation since I was eight and I've read it over and over, it's an empty book with borrowed stories to me.
I have read several Hinduism books and I found direct impact.

[15:25, 18/06/2017] Collins Abuja: Learning makes the wise wiser fools more foolish.

[15:26, 18/06/2017] Daniel Lagos: You did not drink water for six month? Sir?

[15:26, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: I did it and passed the test. The answer was given to me.

[15:27, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: To me, myself and I, the bible is empty. Give me traditional knowledge and I'd gladly accept it.

[15:27, 18/06/2017] Collins Abuja: Hmmm

[15:30, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: How do you read the bible? I take permission to follow up @Rebecca Ph L. She is more important to me now than this teaching. @Rebecca Ph L do you know that its one thing to read and another thing to understand?

[15:33, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: I know. When I'm determined for something, I don't leave any details unquestioned.

[15:34, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: May I know some events you found questionable in the bible. You may choose to tell me forget about the chapter or verse. Am perfect in bible events therefore will understand without you quoting the verses.

[15:36, 18/06/2017] Segun Lagos: Then wat of d Islamic quran since it's also an holy book what impact does it also have,since we are learning on religion today.

[15:38, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: Noah was not the oldest story about a person with the flood story. So, why does the bible make it look like only him did it. Ancient stories in Syria and Egypt all have accounts of Kings that dreamt about a flood and saved his people.
Why would the precious bible steal a story.
[15:40, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: Besides, the bible God to me is too confused about what he wants (sorry to all Christians here ).

[15:41, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Do remember, to understand bible. You must bear in mind that, the bible you are reading is an acoount of a person. First thing you must know. And the person is God the most high. God of Abram, Isaac and Jacob. When you note this, it will help expose you with true facts about him.

[15:43, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: Thou shall not kill, after the 10 commandments but they killed the people of Canaan at the command of the same God.

[15:43, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Can you listen?

[15:44, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: I am

[15:44, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: If you are wise, when you ask a question, Listen to have the answer. If the answer satisfy your curiosity. You can ask again. We are here to learn. You are my sister. I am your brother. Let the love exists. Thannks!

[15:46, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: I'm following GM. And I do love all humans.

[15:46, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Learn that this god is given account of his person, deeds and purposes. This is first step to understand bible. Upon this understand comes wisdom
What do I mean?
God as a person whose bible based an information about him and his deed, you should know: he is a spirit.
Supernatural being!
Haven note this will move you to pay much attention about what he has to say about him self. Are you there? These are steps to understand bible. Nevertheless, cease to understand the fact that god as a spirit has influence and affluence in your engagement as you study. Not making him your enemy, ask for his divine guide as you read. @Rebecca Ph L what I have to tell you is this, no matter your level of academics. You can read but can't understand bible without holy spirits. Do you get this point?
It's a spiritual book. What do I mean by this? Never forget that bible book of story comprises with spiritual and physical events. This is why I said, its a spiritual book. It's a spiritual book in the sense that the main character which is god is a spirit. The gods are wise! The goddess are wiser! These factors you must observed to become the best with bible informations which gives knowledge. Are you following?

[15:57, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: I'm following
Re: To Read And Understand Bible: What You Must Know. by bunbit23: 2:56am On Jun 19, 2017
[15:57, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: You can't talk about spiritualism without god. History of spiritual events can't be complete without an account from his kingdom.
Coming to that, he is the supreme being.
Coming to that he is the alpha
Coming to that he is the omega.

[16:02, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: Following GM.

[16:13, 18/06/2017] Collins Abuja: Bible is empty in deed without the help of the spirit upon ur open mindedness
2 Timothy 3:16 (All scripture is given by the inspiration of the God, and I profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instructions in righteousness. So, it is not the letters but the revelation behind the letters that blesses you on ur quest and humility to know.

REFERENCE;
[15:40, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: Besides, the bible God to me is too confused about what he wants (sorry to all Christians here ).

[16:18, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Comings to this, he is a person. Remember he created us all in his image. Which the truth made manifest by our actions like him.

[16:20, 18/06/2017] Collins Abuja: Go ahead sir

[16:20, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Therefore, God is jealous

[16:20, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: Following GM

[16:24, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Exodus 34:14 For you shall worship no other god; for the Lord, Whose name is Jealous, is a jealous (impassioned) God,

So talking about his jealous attitudes shouldn't have been a problem or cause you a problem thus he foretold it. And you say, you are a bible reader? Can you see that you read for condemnations not for knowledge or understanding?
Arrest it!
See him as a father, loving and carring
He is love
The love he has for us was made known through his begotten son Christ
The messiah.
See reason to love him.
Ohhhhhhh
He loves you with passion
His love was made known in creation
He gave us all
If you were him, you would do as he did
None would tolerate the event in the Eden if not him. Only him can endure it. He made Lucifer. Positioned him as a leader under the hyrachy of cherub. To sing praises to him, Lucifer haven gained his loved planed rebellion. Going down was on earth to meet with the family of god. His extended family. Adam and Eve
His joy of creation. Only god can tolerate. He came and caused them to disobeyed their creator. Rebellion!
Both agreed and the woman eat the fruit
Therefore got corruption through fornication. None can tolerate except God
Only him! If you were him, won't you bring out iron hand upon the man and his offspring?
You will!
The act is why he is jealous. So take and accept him as he is. It meant no harm. You are jealous too. Why are u jealous @Rebecca Ph L? If you are not jealous, you couldn't have noticed his jealousy.
Yes! This is a clear evidence that you are his image! This truly shows that you are his daughter Like father like daughter!
Lol
Hahahhaha
We can't cease to catch fun, Life goes on. But then on a serious matter, see him as a perfect and true existing being Thanks.

Reference:
[15:43, 18/06/2017] Rebecca Ph L: Thou shall not kill, after the 10 commandments but they killed the people of Canaan at the command of the same God.

[16:41, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: Yes, if you have been following, we made a reference to this last few days.

[16:42, 18/06/2017] Collins Abuja: You are helping myself to love him more.

[16:43, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: God is perfect and what made him to be perfect is wisdom. God is wise. Thus we say the gods are wise! Because of the presence of wisdom in God, he never make a mistake.

[16:44, 18/06/2017] Collins Abuja: Deliverance is going on already.

[16:44, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: If he said, don't kill. Thou shall not kill. If he said kill, thou shall kill. This is complicate before ignorant but simple to understand before the presence of wisdom.

[16:45, 18/06/2017] Collins Abuja: That's reminds, thou shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free

[16:45, 18/06/2017] Segun Lagos: Now this is a class act lecture from our able Gm

[16:45, 18/06/2017] Collins Abuja: Hmm

[16:46, 18/06/2017] Segun Lagos: He is just an all rounder and a definition of wisdom,knowledge and total Control

[16:46, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: He makes right décisions as a pillar of knowledge. He takes lead as wisdom. Everything he does is right. Do remember, before wisdom, there's no mistake nor judgement. This is why God is right.

[16:47, 18/06/2017] Segun Lagos: U are on point GM.. May God continue to increase ur knowledge and powers.

[16:47, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: This is why he is innocent in dealings.

[16:48, 18/06/2017] Collins Abuja: Inspiration is flowing! !!

[16:48, 18/06/2017] Odogwuakataaka: If you must have knowledge and understanding as he does, you will leave infinite. All that you see today were plans and foundation of billions years ago, Yet day, they are new. Fresh all the time. Still they are alive all the time Why do you have to judge the maker? What do you have to tell who made all these if not thanks. @Rebecca Ph L say THANK GOD
LET THE LIGHT HOUSE SAY THANK GOD
[Let's honour his presence
And reap from his presence. Thank God!
Thank the Gods and Goddess!
So I mote it be!

[16:53, 18/06/2017] JP PH: Thank God!

[16:53, 18/06/2017] Collins Abuja: Thank God

[17:32, 18/06/2017] Jahsman Lagos: Infact sir,I congratulate you for the answer you gave to the man,because you are saying the truth.

[17:34, 18/06/2017] Jahsman Lagos: Ok sir,pls continue to teach the world.

[17:35, 18/06/2017] Collins Abuja: At least I got a lot from the teaching

[17:35, 18/06/2017] Jahsman Lagos: And I wish you more strength sir.

[17:36, 18/06/2017] Collins Abuja: Now I see ur interest is returning man back to the almighty

[17:49, 18/06/2017] Stanley Delta: Sir, you have really touched my heart today
[17:52, 18/06/2017] Stanley Delta: Honestly, we can not reward you but the creator, God almighty alone will definitely do reward you for your good works.
[17:53, 18/06/2017] Stanley Delta: U really strenghten my faith today about God.
[17:53, 18/06/2017] Stanley Delta: Thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

If Islamist Terrorism Continues, Then The West Will Destroy Islam. / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(mon. 03/07/2017) Focused Asking / Your Dreams Are The Causes Of Your Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.