Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) (30517 Views)

Say Hello To My New Dog "MAX" / Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... / Got Myself A New Puppy Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by koropotopoto: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
OfficiallyMad:
Never judge a man by where he lives or how he dress undecided

Na why most girls dey end up with rich men whose income are highly fraudlent

Cry me a river and spare me your insecurities. Emphasis was placed on 'good' in my earlier write up. I earn a reasonable salary, I work...So pick any hole on your body and shove the rich man blah blah cliche.

I had a dog, a friend adopted her because the cost of keeping it was too high for me even with my somewhat good income. it's one thing to care for a dog, it's another to take GOOD care of it...hence my question.

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by luizmendezgrant(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
MK I SEE D OWNER FACE...
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
koropotopoto:
edit ooo

Edit your mention too
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by koropotopoto: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
ishiamu:

Edit your mention too
ok
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by OfficiallyMad: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ziinno:

Cry me a river and spare me your insecurities. Emphasis was placed on 'good' in my earlier write up. I earn a reasonable salary, I work...So pick any hole on your body and shove the rich man blah blah cliche.

I had a dog, a friend adopted her because the cost of keeping it was too high for me even with my somewhat good income. it's one thing to care for a dog, it's another to take GOOD care of it...hence my question.

Madam no be fight na

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by statrboiTolu(m): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
nice one!! But honestly, d dog looks like an idiot!!

2 Likes

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by nathan5050(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
I actually own a castrated breed of caucasian/alsatian and I regretted ever castrating it, I'lld want a bullmastif, how much did you get your neopolitan mastiff?
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by DownloadFt(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nice post
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
OfficiallyMad:
Madam no be fight na
Ok...chairman.
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by menwongo(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Association of Dog Eaters Akwa Ibom branch are coming to inspect your dog. Kindly allow our representatives to check if it's healthy
Present twice sir
Reporting from 504 joint Uruan branch tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
ishiamu:
Ok, I just purchased a female Neapolitan mastiff from handi maniac services from Jos.. they waybilled the dog to me here in the east and I must confess the dog is lovely and beautiful..

Thanks to handi maniac for their wonderful service and early delivery God bless them ...

Any dog breeder can drop an advice for me as am new to dog breeding this my first dog purchase though...

Thanks ....

Pics loading.........

Cc: Arnoldy
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
those dogs are freaking ugly
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Are you sure you can properly care for this dog? I don't think you know what you are doing. I hope you will be able to feed him once he reaches your shoulder. Otherwise, you are raising him for your future soup. kiss
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by Coyotejack(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Take good care of that baby dogs are very loyal, and train him/her well abeg.
U go enjoy am ah swear
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by Coyotejack(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Take good care of that baby dogs are very loyal, and train her well abeg.
U go enjoy am ah swear
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by jordinsparkles(f): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Cookie Kor lucious ni
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by naetocm(m): 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Now I'm confused.

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ziinno:

Well am more than capable of taking care of 7 dogs , I don't even give them rice strictly dog foods.

Thanks for your care

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
statrboiTolu:
nice one!! But honestly, d dog looks like an idiot!!

A guard dog shouldn't be beautiful, if I want​ pretty dog I will go for Caucasian

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
nathan5050:
I actually own a castrated breed of caucasian/alsatian and I regretted ever castrating it, I'lld want a bullmastif, how much did you get your neopolitan mastiff?

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Are you sure you can properly care for this dog? I don't think you know what you are doing. I hope you will be able to feed him once he reaches your shoulder. Otherwise, you are raising him for your future soup. kiss

I can sister

1 Like

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
jordinsparkles:
Cookie Kor lucious ni

I love empire that's why I gave her the name
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Cc: Arnoldy

undecided kiss undecided
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
slinkman:
How much did you get it for? I want one for myself

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Coyotejack:
Take good care of that baby dogs are very loyal, and train her well abeg.
U go enjoy am ah swear

Thanks
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
luizmendezgrant:
MK I SEE D OWNER FACE...

Check my profile you will see my pics, am with glasses
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
menwongo:

Present twice sir
Reporting from 504 joint Uruan branch tongue
Hahaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by michelism(m): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
ishiamu:

Well am more than capable of taking care of 7 dogs , I don't even give them rice strictly dog foods.

Thanks for your care

Thanks for this simple and direct response. Enjoy your dog jare!
I nor know how person go leave hin matter, carry another person matter for head like say hin life depend on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by mkoabiola: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
First timer with Neapolitan dog. I de laf
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by jordinsparkles(f): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
ishiamu:

I love empire that's why I gave her the name
me too sef....I. Actually love cookie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Cat Lovers Here On Nairaland?? / My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies / Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.