Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) (30519 Views)

Say Hello To My New Dog "MAX" / Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... / Got Myself A New Puppy Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by Munchen1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
ishiamu:
Ok, I just purchased a female Neapolitan mastiff from handi maniac services from Jos.. they waybilled the dog to me here in the east and I must confess the dog is lovely and beautiful..

Thanks to handi maniac for their wonderful service and early delivery God bless them ...

Any dog breeder can drop an advice for me as am new to dog breeding this my first dog purchase though...

How much did u bought them and whether exactly did u bought them? I want to buy one.

Thanks ....

Pics loading.........
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by Munchen1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
ishiamu:
Ok, I just purchased a female Neapolitan mastiff from handi maniac services from Jos.. they waybilled the dog to me here in the east and I must confess the dog is lovely and beautiful..

Thanks to handi maniac for their wonderful service and early delivery God bless them ...

Any dog breeder can drop an advice for me as am new to dog breeding this my first dog purchase though...

Thanks ....

Pics loading.........

How much and where did u bought them? Planning to buy my own.
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
Munchen1:

How much and where did u bought them? Planning to buy my own.

Handi maniac kernel services
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by Munchen1(m): 4:56am On Sep 08, 2017
ishiamu:

Handi maniac kernel services

Where is it Pls? And how much for one?
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2017
Munchen1:

Where is it Pls? And how much for one?

They are in Jos but you can contact them on there Facebook page and pick up their number and call them they will deliver to you immediately
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by Munchen1(m): 9:44am On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=ishiamu post=60245907]

They are in Jos but you can contact them on there Facebook page and pick up their number and call them they will deliver to you immediately[/quote

My simple and humble question is how much is urs?
What is theirs facebook name?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by ishiamu(m): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=Munchen1 post=60372651][/quote]

Mine is 110k

Handi Maniac kernel services
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by Munchen1(m): 5:09am On Sep 16, 2017
ishiamu:

Mine is 110k

Handi Maniac kernel services

OK, thanks for ur reply.
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by jbblues24(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
From this day on I shall be known as Bob. For Bob is a good name and I am good. But if you want you can just call me Sally. wink
Re: Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
munchen1:
[quote author=ishiamu post=60245907]They are in Jos but you can contact them on there Facebook page and pick up their number and call them they will deliver to you immediately[/quoteMy simple and humble question is how much is urs?What is theirs facebook name?

sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Cat Lovers Here On Nairaland?? / My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies / Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.