Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

[photo] Memories Of Samsung Note7, Do You Think Same Faith Awaits The Note8? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [photo] Memories Of Samsung Note7, Do You Think Same Faith Awaits The Note8? (653 Views)

Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) / See What Happened To This Man While Using His Samsung Note7. (pix) / Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photo] Memories Of Samsung Note7, Do You Think Same Faith Awaits The Note8? by TechPanda(m): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
It's me, Sam , Nairaland’s TechPanda. cool

For a quick intro, am a blogger growing in the over saturated space of Technology. I’m driven by a generous desire to help people find value in the tech-ki things they buy.

If you haven’t gotten to know me here on NL, well do now! It is for your own technological benefit. grin

Okay, what's up with the consumer life?

Last year, we were all like crazy about Samsung's S7

Only to discover. shocked

Only to discover that the S7 was a wonderful weapon of warfare. grin This meme is perfect.

Well, the S8 has released early this year and we're now waiting for the Note 8 to be unveiled. So far so good, reviews of the s8 have been impressive. Still no case of explosion but there have been some embarrassing problems.

In the meantime, Do You Think Same Faith Awaits The Note8?

Matters Arising!

Do you know that there are now fake Phones everywhere?

If you think am joking, then read Simbrave's Experience >> https://www.nairaland.com/3821002/spot-fake-hot-4-simbraves

I hate to admit it, but we're beginning to spot fake phones in town. Most especially fake Infinix products - fake battery, fake charger even fake device.

As a matter of fact the other day, a fake Note 2 was spotted on the all famous Jiji. Posted by an individual I believe.

Yours could not necessary be fake but, HEY! It's a plus one to you, being able to identify a fake Infinix phone.

With the rate at which some product pushers push their fake products into the market, We can't be too safe to take precautions.

But wait!!!!!!! There's a way we could be Invincible.

Honestly speaking, we spend our money to buy stuff, but how much value do we get in return?

Well, things got to change.

I'm putting up a community of technology users. At this community, we discuss and solve technological matters that concerns us CONSUMERS.

Join The Community of Consumers who are INVINCIBLY SAFE to fake products.

The benefit awaits you in this link >> http://eepurl.com/cRQEHf[/quote]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: [photo] Memories Of Samsung Note7, Do You Think Same Faith Awaits The Note8? by Youngpo413: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
why same fate, simply because it's a note?
S8 is working perfectly.
Re: [photo] Memories Of Samsung Note7, Do You Think Same Faith Awaits The Note8? by TechPanda(m): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
Youngpo413:
why same fate, simply because it's a note?
S8 is working perfectly.

You Sound So Confident In The S8.
grin You Must Be A Die Hard Samsung Fan Then.
But I Guess You Haven't Been Following The Consumers Community Either
Anyways, I Don't Mind Briefing You In,

- The New Display Design Which Eleminated The Home Button Is Becoming A Problem. It Has Badly Affected User's Experience.
- The Audio Keeps Loosing Contact When Ever The S8 Fall Or Is Shaken Hard.
- Wirless Charging Keep Pausing.
These Are Just But A Few.
I Wish To Fill You In On Many More Technological Matters That Concerns You As A Consumer, But You've Got To Let Me.
The Community Would Be Glad To Have You. So Come In.

1 Like

Re: [photo] Memories Of Samsung Note7, Do You Think Same Faith Awaits The Note8? by Goahead(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
TechPanda:

You Sound So Confident In The S8.
grin You Must Be A Die Hard Samsung Fan Then.
But I Guess You Haven't Been Following The Consumers Community Either
Anyways, I Don't Mind Briefing You In,

- The New Display Design Which Eleminated The Home Button Is Becoming A Problem. It Has Badly Affected User's Experience.
- The Audio Keeps Loosing Contact When Ever The S8 Fall Or Is Shaken Hard.
- Wirless Charging Keep Pausing.
These Are Just But A Few.
I Wish To Fill You In On Many More Technological Matters That Concerns You As A Consumer, But You've Got To Let Me.
The Community Would Be Glad To Have You. So Come In.
You are obviously reading through the opinions of Indians. They complain just about anything electronic, don't take them seriously.
Re: [photo] Memories Of Samsung Note7, Do You Think Same Faith Awaits The Note8? by TechPanda(m): 12:35am On Jun 10, 2017
Goahead:
You are obviously reading through the opinions of Indians. They complain just about anything electronic, don't take them seriously.

Heheh
Sure Those Guys Do Complain About Almost Everything, But Why Shouldn't They.
In Real Sense, If You Purchase Something And You Start Noticing Defect, Its Your Right To Let The Producers Know.
Also Remember That These "little" Problems Did Not Just Affect One User, But Many.
Thats Why In Various Countries, There Are Agencies That Stands For Consumers Interest. I Wonder If Nigeria Has One?
So, It Makes Sense.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Bro Out! / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Vs Galaxy S8: 4 Fantastic Differences Between Them / Have You Been Able To Root Your Infinix Hot 5 / 5 Lite ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.