Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Heidi Montag? Wtf - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heidi Montag? Wtf (12155 Views)

Heidi Klum Strips Down For Raunchy Photoshoot To Promote Her New Underwear Range / Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning / Heidi Klum And Seal, Set To Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Heidi Montag? Wtf by mamagee3(f): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2010
Heidi Montag is just a nuisance.
Re: Heidi Montag? Wtf by TOPE20001(f): 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2010
Ziggy_mama:

i
i
\/
She jus 23 sad . . .now she looks older

i concur
Re: Heidi Montag? Wtf by topup: 4:18am On Feb 06, 2010
Yeah, she is obviously a very insecure woman, but there is an element of hunger-for-fame, I mean not all celebrity happenings have to be followed by cameras, there are tons of celebrities who have had surgery but have kept it well undercover, she has had interviews, made so many statements, she's slowly becoming the jordan of America, no one will take her seriously. I feel sorry for her, I think she should have just continued with the therapy, I know changing yourself can be a quick fix, but she is still talking about having even bigger breasts.

God bless her and please give her rest within herself because she seems to be a very troubled girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 10,000 People Benefit From Elizabeth Jack-rich Aid Foundation. / Happy 52nd Birthday To Mr. IBU / ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.