Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

To Miss Spikeycylinder - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / To Miss Spikeycylinder (1234 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: To Miss Spikeycylinder by TOPE20001(f): 1:02am On Jan 21, 2010
SEFAGO:

Its called freedom speech. I am not a little boy. If you are using it as a derogatory term not working.

I read everything man, waste of my time reading so much to find out later that this was an apology

Ok we have heard u
now step aside . . ok? good boy wink
Re: To Miss Spikeycylinder by H2O2: 1:07am On Jan 21, 2010
michelin89:

Sure you are a deck and I don't want you to be attracted to me. tongue
look at this deranged, slimy thing. that it succeeded your post does not mean it was directed at you.
i would rather beg to attract a housefly instead of you.
Re: To Miss Spikeycylinder by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 21, 2010
H2O2:

look at this deranged, slimy thing. that it succeeded your post does not mean it was directed at you.
i would rather beg to attract a housefly instead of you.

*yawwwwwwwn*
Re: To Miss Spikeycylinder by SEFAGO(m): 1:10am On Jan 21, 2010
anyways sha, you all should go with ur craziness. Abeg I have real work to do.

H2O2 deal with all these Hot jobless girls. And please don't write an apology letter to them abeg grin grin grin
Re: To Miss Spikeycylinder by chika98: 1:15am On Jan 21, 2010
The momentum was built up but then the climax wasn't up to it. Spikeycylinder whatever he may have done just forgive and forget. His post did come from the heart.

Chai! I missed the photo.
Re: To Miss Spikeycylinder by SamMilla1(m): 1:44am On Jan 21, 2010
chika98:

The momentum was built up but then the climax wasn't up to it. Spikeycylinder whatever he may have done just forgive and forget. His post did come from the heart.

Chai! I missed the photo.

You wanna see the picture right ?
here it is
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:feDXqIVKSOJm4M%3Ahttp://1.bp..com/_9Zf_P9g6cuo/SXbOFuuiZlI/AAAAAAAACv4/elbe5Klci84/s400/naturally-curly-hairstyle.jpg[/img]
Re: To Miss Spikeycylinder by Tudor6(f): 6:16am On Jan 21, 2010
Spikey please forgive the dude. . . . Jesus said we should not keep malice. . .
Re: To Miss Spikeycylinder by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 21, 2010
SEFAGO:

Man you guys are weird. Sam Milla all that story for nothin? She is a Nigerian woman for crying out loud- she is quite used to being abused, slapped and kicked around- all you had to do was say sorry instead of writing a bloody thesis undecided

shocked shocked

not a nice thing to say

@ topic

this could be in the journal section perhaps? Especially if you dont want comments.
Re: To Miss Spikeycylinder by tkb417(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2010
I believe this topic will be thrown to the recycle bin, but i am a persistent person.
That in this context means that i have made similar topic somewhere where nobody except me can delete it.

Who among us has never cheated, insulted, manipulated or abused another human being.
Show me that person and i will show you a perfect liar. I have learnt a lot about life.
So many things attributed to the perceived strong are actually the qualities of the weak.
The truth is that no one can live in this world without friends.
Another truth is that we chose our friends or enemies according to our current mood,
especially when there is an unusual event.
The weak are not those people who cannot fight for themselves,
The weak are people who try to take advantage of every situation. whether good or bad.
The strong are people who see trouble, tried to avoid it, avoided it, failed to avoid it after trying and the likes,
My little life has seen a lot of things, cultures, people, characters, desires, dreams, fantasies, illusions, etc.
At the end, i struggle to understand all of them but the simple truth is that i can never understand them and nobody can. Whenever i throw that big blanket over my body and prepare to sleep, I always make out some minutes to meditate on how wrong or right i had been for that day. The truth is that whenever you think you are right, some people think you are wrong and whenever you think you did the wrong thing, some people will agree that you actually did the right thing,
So the definition of life to me, my friend, Has become NOTHING!!.

I am dedicating this article to a lady. Miss <snip> aka. spikeycylinder.

Pic removed * its against the rules to post a members pic, without their permisison

I dont really recall how we met, but i have a pretty good idea.
It has to be through my offline jokes which i started writing and posting to people as far back as 2005 or 2006.
I recall i used to chat with you a lot then, share jokes and laughter, and even discuss business.
I would have asked you out because you are a beautiful and smart girl, but i never did because we dont live in the same part of the World.
In this life we live, I always vote to do things that has chances of working out for me in the long run.
We are vulnerable to the temptations of anger, fear, weakness, stubbornness and many more.
And we get confused in the process to the extent that we forget the ones we are supposed to chose.

Miss Kemi, You are not sick, You are not wicked [atleast you have never been to me].
We quarreled online sometime ago, and fell out of place.
Since then, each time i log on to my yahoo messenger and see you online,
It reminds me of one person i cannot say hi to.
It reminds me of how people could fall out of friendship and out of order.
It reminds me of the mistakes humanity can make just to make themselves feel alright while others feel bad.
And at the end of the day, it all boils down to who is right and is wrong.
Now how does that make us better than one another ?

Today i took what i believe was a giant step towards reminding myself how strong i am.
I deleted your name from my friends list. I deleted it not because i want to. not because i dont want to see it float on my list like all my friends but because i have made so many attempts to contact you, to ask you to forget what happened and move on, to remind you that we are all humans who are vulnerable to problems and to remind you that being enemies is not the way out but then you never respond. You never return my 'HI'. You never respond to my 'how are you'.
You never wanted to know why i was doing all that. I believe you have chosed your friends and you believe that they are just the right people because they either tell you what you want to hear or because they look like want you want to see. Before anyone begin to tell me how weak or silly i am, I will like to say that i have been in a situation like this before and at the end of the day, i only created one virtual enemy who thinks and believes that i should be in the grave instead of a bar. I believe that one of the characteristics of falling out of order is to start calling one another names.
Like, silly, ugly, idiot, poor, retard, clown, illiterate and many many more.
I also believe that it hurts more when the person you respect and trust betray you.
All this are just the normal characteristics of everyday human being.

I want you to tell me what you see when you look at your picture above.
Tell me what that is if not a beautiful girl, Tell me what you see in those eyes if not a decent and sweet girl.
Do not let utterances of people derail your mind. I am sorry for what happened.
It has never given me sleepless night but that was because we all pretend to be strong even when we did something that makes us weak.
I dont like to loose friends because To have a good friend is one of the highest delights of life.
And because The best things in life are never rationed.
Forgiveness begins when we recall those who hurt us and feel the power to wish them well.

undiluted baloney

what happened to ur YIM?

this NL will soon take over frm Nollywood . . . . babanla nonsense
Re: To Miss Spikeycylinder by SamMilla1(m): 10:37am On Jan 21, 2010
tkb417:

undiluted baloney

what happened to your YIM?

this NL will soon take over frm Nollywood . . . . babanla nonsense

you are welcome.
Re: To Miss Spikeycylinder by tkb417(m): 10:40am On Jan 21, 2010
Sam Milla:

you are welcome.
you dont mention. . . its fine
Re: To Miss Spikeycylinder by nana(f): 10:44am On Jan 21, 2010
Awww,nice note.Thumbs up to you Sam for taking such a bold step.
Re: To Miss Spikeycylinder by tkb417(m): 10:45am On Jan 21, 2010
hmmmm
Re: To Miss Spikeycylinder by SamMilla1(m): 10:54am On Jan 21, 2010
tkb417.:

undiluted baloney

what happened to your YIM?

this NL will soon take over frm Nollywood .   .   .    . babanla nonsense

'I deleted your name from my friends list. I deleted it not because i want to. not because i dont want to see it float on my list like all my friends but because i have made so many attempts to contact you, to ask you to forget what happened and move on, to remind you that we are all humans who are vulnerable to problems and to remind you that being enemies is not the way out but then you never respond. You never return my 'HI'. You never respond to my 'how are you'.

''The truth is that whenever you think you are right, some people think you are wrong and whenever you think you did the wrong thing, some people will agree that you actually did the right thing''

somehow i believe those lines covers your agitation.

Meanwhile it seems you havent noticed that i am noty really that type who smiles away after insulting, abusing or maltreating people.
Such things gives me no joy at all.
Me abd you have had near incidence here and each time i put my coat on my shoulder and slowly walk away.
Maybe you mis intepret them as being a winner or a strong person. Not really.
Here is another line that touches the issue from the article
The strong are people who see trouble, tried to avoid it, avoided it, failed to avoid it after trying and the likes,

So you see my dear friend, we all walk in the direction that satisfies our philosophy.
Re: To Miss Spikeycylinder by nana(f): 11:01am On Jan 21, 2010
tkb417:

hmmmm
Hmm,happy new year cheesy
Re: To Miss Spikeycylinder by tkb417(m): 11:03am On Jan 21, 2010
Sam Milla:

'I deleted your name from my friends list. I deleted it not because i want to. not because i dont want to see it float on my list like all my friends but because i have made so many attempts to contact you, to ask you to forget what happened and move on, to remind you that we are all humans who are vulnerable to problems and to remind you that being enemies is not the way out but then you never respond. You never return my 'HI'. You never respond to my 'how are you'.

''The truth is that whenever you think you are right, some people think you are wrong and whenever you think you did the wrong thing, some people will agree that you actually did the right thing''

somehow i believe those lines covers your agitation.

Meanwhile it seems you havent noticed that i am noty really that type who smiles away after insulting, abusing or maltreating people.
Such things gives me no joy at all.
Me abd you have had near incidence here and each time i put my coat on my shoulder and slowly walk away.
Maybe you mis intepret them as being a winner or a strong person. Not really.
Here is another line that touches the issue from the article

So you see my dear friend, we all walk in the direction that satisfies our philosophy.
hmmmmm

nana:

Hmm,happy new year cheesy
tsup babes
hapi nu yr jare
Re: To Miss Spikeycylinder by nana(f): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2010
tkb417:

tsup babes
hapi nu yr jare

Am good oh. I see u are now using my fav. word abi??
Re: To Miss Spikeycylinder by adagz01(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2010
@sam miller,u have already been confessed by the confessor(spikey).
@spikey,try n release 4 d sake of NL
Re: To Miss Spikeycylinder by Ben13: 11:27am On Jan 21, 2010
^^^LOL

Sammie, your piece can make a page on the popular HINTS magazine~ lol just kidding

Spiked do what's suppose to be done o
Re: To Miss Spikeycylinder by tkb417(m): 11:31am On Jan 21, 2010
nana:

Am good oh. I see u are now using my fav. word abi??
hehehe
na u teach me na grin

. . . .hmmmmmmm cheesy
Re: To Miss Spikeycylinder by nana(f): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2010
Even hehehe. All well and good sha
Re: To Miss Spikeycylinder by na2day2(m): 12:26am On Jan 24, 2010
TOPE2000!:

gbeborun grin

pot calling kettle black lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

SEFAGO:

What is going on here?

Is this an ode to a chick?

most definitely wink wink wink
Re: To Miss Spikeycylinder by Hairat007(f): 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2010
na2day?:

pot calling kettle black lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

most definitely wink wink wink

Na wa 4 u oh!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2)

This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why / Fresh Whatsapp Group For Singles In Lagos Ready To Meet / Osogbo Osun State Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.