Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. (59655 Views)

How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam / Three (3) Most Difficult Things To Do In The World - Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by Ishilove: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2017
naturalwaves:

Lol. Maybe second time I will be aware. A maths problem graced the front page which I helped answered that first time and that was when you came screaming in a very funny way grin. If we had started maths lessons after then, you would have become a maths aficionado by now o. Again, never too late! tongue
Oh yeah, now I remember...

I guess as long as I know enough maths to calculate money then I'm good to go. I recently needed to learn how to use percentage because at my workplace we need it for invoicing, so when I mastered it, I felt like I had mastered the world. cheesy

That, sir, is all the maths I need wink
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by naturalwaves: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Oh yeah, now I remember...

I guess as long as I know enough maths to calculate money then I'm good to go. I recently needed to learn how to use percentage because at my workplace we need it for invoicing, so when I mastered it, I felt like I had mastered the world. cheesy

That, sir, is all the maths I need wink
I can only imagine the kind of joy you would have felt cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. Well done! At least you tried to understand the process when it was needed.
Modified :
When you start having children, you will have to learn again o embarassed because dem go use HCF and LCM terrorize mummy o and I am sure you won't want to say mummy does not know grin and God catch you daddy isn't around. There would be no one to direct them to. I just gave you an expo!
Cc: Ishilove.
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by Ishilove: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2017
naturalwaves:

I can only imagine the kind of joy you would have felt cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. Well done! At least you tried to understand the process.
Not joy per se o. It was more of contentment. smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:09am On Jun 10, 2017
hernandson:
all this stress and they are not bill gate,dangote or mark zuckerberg na wa o
but they earn six dollar figures
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by xrenzy(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2017
Ishilove:
Sanchez01, come and see maths o!! cheesy

Lord knows I HATE maths sad angry

It took fasting, prayers and 'giraffing' to pass Mathematics in my SSCE. Before then I scored F9 in maths in my GCE embarassed

No matter how hard I try I just can't grasp it. I understand the problems when I'm being taught, but once I study them on my own everything goes blank.

I hate maths!
bro d answer is right in front of you, you said you hate maths
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by Comfyski(f): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2017
I'm suprised nobody said Dragnet Exam...even the easiest already solved questions....u don't get to pass
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by Chukazu: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2017
hardbody:
Why make exams almost impassable when it is not the true test of knowledge.

Meanwhile there no other known way of testing knowledge.

True Talk.. Exams test our retentive memory, not our intellectual ability
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by Haabil: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2017
[Room with nothing to worry quote author=oldfoolnigger post=57362355]thank u my brother[/quote]
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by Emione12: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2017
Me i dread dt course maths...
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by naturalwaves: 10:35am On Jun 10, 2017
Comfyski:
I'm suprised nobody said Dragnet Exam...even the easiest already solved questions....u don't get to pass
Hahahaha. Dragnet! I used to fail one, pass the next, fail one , pass the next in those days ....I don't know why though but it got to a stage it didn't post a threat anymore. I got to meet some veterans wey no dey fail am o due to the number they have written but they won't still get the job.....either second test, interview or magomago and nepotism makes them lose the job eventually. Fear Naija!
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by Ayoguy(m): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2017
doublewisdom:
Op, be like you never hear of maths 200 in Abraka those days.
are you talking about real analysis
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:46am On Jun 10, 2017
doublewisdom:
Op, be like you never hear of maths 200 in Abraka those days.

forget maths 200 na computer things, ur binary n feeding odas had A in it. it's just d pressure

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by kings20(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2017
this list is never complete without d UNEC MBBS exam
nothing hard pass that exam mehn
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by Yyeske(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2017
God knows I hate maths and how I passed that silly subject at O level still marvels me, same with physics that gave me nightmares.
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 10, 2017
CFA suppose follow
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2017
mrmuno004:
the right thing to do just to help yourself financially

You are a scamming bastard! No mugu for you
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by ahahnow: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2017
you forgot gmat exam please
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by mascotblaze(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2017
gwine0047:

mod, ban this guy.

who in the word will hate the most beautiful subject ever. Mathematics isn't hard. No matter how complex it seems, it always evolve from the basics. You can't expect to understand trigonometry or Pythagoras without you learning simple mathematics (+, -, ÷ and ×) unless you're a genius and got a great sense in connecting and reckoning numbers.

you want to know math, start from the basics. start simple even if it feels absurd to you
How Is It Gonna Affect Me. I Don't Even Understand The Thing. (trigonometrics, Pythagoras Theory, Surd), I Don Even 4get All Those Complex Ones. Its Not Even Useful In My Day To Day Life. One Will Just Pretend To Be Looking For One X That Is Boldly Written On The Board
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by seeniorboy(m): 11:03am On Jun 10, 2017
Sanchez01:

I know 11 too cheesy. 3 is hard undecided

Bro! Sorry 4 asking this kind question o
Are you a yoruba or ND
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by Rapahel1116: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2017
Dis Olympiad exam na d same Olympiad exam wey we de seat for for here?...no b say I de mk mouth oh BT if na him ...BT I won d silver medal for my state in Olympiad exam .2014.
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by Sanchez01: 11:14am On Jun 10, 2017
seeniorboy:

Bro! Sorry 4 asking this kind question o
Are you a yoruba or ND
I'm a Nigerian. Why do you ask?
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by Icosahedron(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Dis Olympiad exam na d same Olympiad exam wey we de seat for for here?...no b say I de mk mouth oh BT if na him ...BT I won d silver medal for my state in Olympiad exam .2014.

IMO is nothing like what we write here in Nigeria, google IMO previous years problems and shortlists and confirm for yourself.
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by vantage001: 11:28am On Jun 10, 2017
IMO is the hardest exam.
Qualified to represent Nigeria in the International Physics Olympiad at 13. Due to excessive study, i got sick and had to drop out.
One of my guy that qualified for the IMO did not even finish in the top 50 internationally. And this guy is red-hot in mathematics in Nigeria.
IMO is the real Gordian Knot of Greek mythology.
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by seeniorboy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Sanchez01:

I'm a Nigerian. Why do you ask?
Bro, i don't mean any tribalism in asking that question but the way you just typed yoruba up there ehn, me sef no fit. And most of your comments here have proved you support one Nigeria. But i use to look u as a deltan.
And if am not mistaken, are you not that Madrid fan guy
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by yemmy75(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
I expected UTME to be on the list smiley

On a more serious note, that Gaokao is something else... Students are said to take IV amino acids while reading to boost their brain power for this exam.

Shower me with 'likes' after you google that smiley

Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by Vanshmuell(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
I didn't see NABTEB why...?

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by Rankine(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
I can relate with nimo, its so difficult and complicated
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by chrisviral(m): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
naturalwaves:

What school did you represent? LJC?

HGS
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by naturalwaves: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
chrisviral:

HGS
Full name please. A lot of school seems to have that same abbreviation.
Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by Exciton(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ajet001:

I tell you
The highest score in Nigeria then, i don't think it's up to 3/10

You should watch the movie based on the IMO competition: X + Y.

We don't have the teachers (at the secondary school level) to teach our very smart kids number theory and stuff, and drilling them with hard problems.

It's just the simple stuff we do in Cowbell Math Competition: plug in numbers into a formula and get the answer. No need to think deep.

I never succefully solved a full IMO question. grin

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. by Rapahel1116: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Its Olympiad .....I sat for the exam .....wen I was still in high school....I won silver medal for biology nd d bronze medal for chemistry .
Icosahedron:

IMO is nothing like what we write here in Nigeria, google IMO previous years problems and shortlists and confirm for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / Agbami Scholarship Successful Candidate 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.