Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (50028 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by CosmicMire: 1:00pm On May 24, 2018
Hi, I want in! Kindly reach out to me on markusensmailbox@gmail.com. This sounds promising.

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 25, 2018
CosmicMire:
Hi, I want in! Kindly reach out to me on markusensmailbox@gmail.com. This sounds promising.

Congratulations! I sent you the sign up details and program presentation some moment ago and would love to welcome you into the best, most active, most genuine, largest and most trusted online business community in the online world.

If you get stuck anywhere, don't hesitate getting back to me and I will be more than happy to reply you in earnest.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
Are you aware that you can set up an online business and be making cool and legitimate income working at the comfort of your home? I am pleased to tell you that you can actually start up your own online business today and get your financial freedom within a few months from now if you're willing.

Use the whatsapp number or email in the signature box below and request the sign up details to get started right away.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
If you are really interested in earning passive income online working at the comfort of your home as well as doing what you love doing, then I am pleased to inform you that I found the best online business community for you. This is a community of over 1.4 million trained and successful online entrepreneurs from all parts of the world.

Use the email or whatsapp number in the signature box below to request the sign up details and you will hear from me in earnest. Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2018
If you are such a person who believes in giving the time, energy and little spending into a business, then this internet business is meant for you. You've found the right money making program today and this is the best and most active online business community in the online world.

Use the whatsapp number or email in the signature box below to request the sign up details and you will hear from me in earnest.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
If you are such a Nigerian who has determined to have a genuine breakthrough doing online business, don't hesitate getting back to me for details about getting started straightaway.

Use the email or whatsapp number in the signature box below to request the sign up details and you will hear from me in earnest. Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
It's great to meet you here great Nairalanders once again. I have been in the online business community over there since last year testifying to the earning potentials therein whereas many Nigerians spoke pessimistically about this community.

If you know you really want to make your way to financial freedom through affiliate marketing, we've figured it out perfectly through the training given in this community and you can join the train traveling to financial freedom in 2018.

Request the signup details using the whatsapp number or email in the signature box below and you will hear from me soonest. Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is bringing to your notice once again that for those who desire to make money online genuinely, the opportunity has come your way with a Canadian online business community. The community has over 1.4 million trained and successful online marketers from the different parts of the world and you can be a member today too. People are earning hundreds of dollars from various platforms and you're trained to become a successful online entrepreneur within a short period of time.

Request the sign up details using the whatsapp number or email in the signature box below and expect to hear from me soonest.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2018
Do you know that people are making money online without any hassle? Do you know that you too can start making cool money online legitimately working in the comfort of your home? All you have to do is be an action taker and be successful. Action takers are money makers.

Request the signup details using the whatsapp number or email in the signature box below and expect to hear from me soonest.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
Just to advise someone out there to try out this awesome online business community with the highest earning potential in the online world. I wish you much success as you take the wisest of actions in a lifetime.

1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by ezra4real: 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
please i am interested in this your post, here are my details,
Name, uboh sylvester steve
email,sylvesteruboh@gmail.com
password,a1b2c3d4Su
user name,authentic2018

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by shampooh: 3:35am On Jul 07, 2018
Pls I am interested harunamusa64@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by shampooh: 3:39am On Jul 07, 2018
Harunamusa64@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
Congratulations to you, I sent you the signup details some moment ago! Be an action taker if you want to be a money maker. Action takers are money makers. Remember, I will mentor you 100% free one-on-one until you become successful. You have my email in the signature box below in case you want to get in touch with me and, of course, I created a whatsapp group whereby I break things down for all newbies. Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by eddyhaze(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
Your number on WhatsApp is not working anymore?

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by ninobrowne: 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Please send link to this email sir. linobrowne101@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2018
eddyhaze:
Your number on WhatsApp is not working anymore?

I'm pleased to inform you that my whatsapp number has been updated. Kindly check the updated number in the signature box. Be an action taker. Action takers are money makers. Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 09, 2018
ninobrowne:
Please send link to this email sir. linobrowne101@gmail.com

I sent you the requested signup details to your email some moment ago. Take actions quickly today and be ready to set up your own multi-million dollar brand today. Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Here I have come once again to talk about the awesome money making opportunity that was brought to you from the comfort of your home. If you are ready to invest in a genuine online business building up an online empire, then consider checking out the site in the signature box below. You may request the signup details through the email or whatsapp number in the signature box below.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by demilek: 1:06am On Jul 17, 2018
interested pls send link to:
Jonanwad@gmail. com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by mayorj(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
EARN through Your Facebook account on a daily basis

Join the trend and smile to your bank account. It is simple with little capital of N1,600.

[url]/2uR42jT[/url]
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by daannyy(m): 7:38am On Nov 12, 2018
Am interested dannyjohnn043@gmail.con
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by shekeh111: 1:10am On Nov 20, 2018
please i need the link laviswills@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by simple4generall(m): 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
nwwafortimothy2018@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
Would you love to get paid via PayPal posting comments on blogs? I'm pleased to inform you that a new Site Comment 2.0 platform has now been released at WA whereby you can offer comments of 5-6 lines and receive $0.50 per comment instantly. There is no limit to the number of comments you can post per day and there are more blogs than writers. The community has over 1.4 million members from all parts of the world with millions of blogs to comment on every day. Reach me via WhatsApp if you want to start earning revenue from your first day: 07030094764.

Learn more through the post below:

https://onlinebusinesspublications.com/get-paid-to-comment
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 13, 2019
I've been on the lookout for such a revenue opportunity over the years but couldn't just find one except for the WA Site Comment 2.0 platform that lets me earn $0.50 on every other comment I offer to other people's blogs. I couldn't believe this was true when I first stumbled at the blog post where the revenue opportunity was launched by one of the two co-founders of WA.

All you need to start earning from the comment posting job is to create an account, upgrade the account with $19 only and offer your first 50 comments. You don't have to wait for any approval from the platform at all to start earning revenue. Site owners on whose blogs you post comments approve your comments and immediately you've offered your 50th comment, you'll see your commenter status change to Certified status without waiting for a minute for anybody's approval.

To start earning, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764.

Congrats!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
If you're a like-minded person who had been on the lookout for an integrated online business community like WA, let me congratulate you today as I've found the right platform for you where you get a 24/7/365 live support from the co-founders and from other members in the community, have the opportunity to build and host up to 50 websites free with free SSL certificate, free site speed, free WHOIS, free site privacy & protection, free unlimited email accounts, free web hosting 'package that is worth more than the third-tier $250 monthly hosting packages out there among others.

Not that alone, would you believe that the new WA Site Comment 2.0 was launched on October 5, 2018, on which you'll earn $0.50 on every other comment you offer here in the platform. Congratulations! If you know you're in, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764.

1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
Once you're ready to start making money posting comments to other people's websites/blogs, get back to me right away to receive the sign-up details so you can offer your first 50 comments and become a certified commenter. Once you've become a certified commenter, you'll start earning revenue straight away and will always see your revenue appear instantly in your credit dashboard. You can withdraw once you've reached $10 only via PayPal. Congratulations!

Reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764 to get started.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by maidaboi(m): 3:49am On Jan 16, 2019
Abednegomaida1@gmail.com please help me sir
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2019
maidaboi:
Abednegomaida1@gmail.com please help me sir

Congratulations on coming across this wonderful money making platform, maidaboi! One amazing thing about this platform is that while building your personal website, you'll be earning revenue up to $0.50 on every other comment you offer to other people's blogs and there's no limit to the number of blogs you can comment on every day. I sent you the sign up details some moment ago. Since you're ready to start a journey towards financial freedom, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764.

Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
Are you interested in earning cool and consistent revenue posting comments to other people's blogs/websites without limits to the number of comments you can post per day? Do you know that there's going to be a more serious global economic crisis and the only way out of this is earning revenue online as well as creating a personal brand online? You have all tools and resources at your own disposal through the WA Site Comment 2.0 platform to accomplish all these.

Now, you earn $0.50 on every other comment you post on other people's blogs and there are no limits to the number of comments you can post per day meaning that there's no limit to the amount of revenue you can earn per day online offering comments to other people's blogs and you'll be doing this every day building your personal website alongside using the best site builder tools and resources in the online world.

To start earning revenue right away, don't hesitate to reach me via WhatsApp: 07030094764

Congratulations!

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle / Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.