Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (49937 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 24, 2017
Abeg pioneerwriter help a graduate wey no get work with d link
My e-mail: dcosmosboy@gmail.com
God bless u as u do dat
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 1:58am On Oct 24, 2017
Pls send send d link to my mail:dcosmosboy@gmail.com
Tank u

pioneerwriter:
I hope you all received the sign up link! It is very obvious that over 90% of those who have applied into this program couldn't get approved. They ended up with a rating of 1.0 star and, thus, were rejected. The reason is that they thought they could do it all alone without following a guide like this, but unfortunately found out that they couldn't. Well, nobody is forced to follow a particular guide, but I am 100% sure that technicalities are involved.

If you are truly serious about making money online, you've come across the right program, but must be ready to follow every bit of the guide, otherwise, you may be rejected. Once you are rejected, forget earning from this program for life.

You can get paid locally for your posting efforts with your very own digital bank account and even get paid extra just for asking others to do the same. Check details through the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4107234/how-earn-10000-day-without
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 24, 2017
Pls send d link to my email :dcosmosboy@gmail.com
Tnk u

pioneerwriter:
I hope you all received the sign up link! It is very obvious that over 90% of those who have applied into this program couldn't get approved. They ended up with a rating of 1.0 star and, thus, were rejected. The reason is that they thought they could do it all alone without following a guide like this, but unfortunately found out that they couldn't. Well, nobody is forced to follow a particular guide, but I am 100% sure that technicalities are involved.

If you are truly serious about making money online, you've come across the right program, but must be ready to follow every bit of the guide, otherwise, you may be rejected. Once you are rejected, forget earning from this program for life.

You can get paid locally for your posting efforts with your very own digital bank account and even get paid extra just for asking others to do the same. Check details through the link below.

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Have you lost total hope that you can still make money online? Maybe you've spent a lot of cash, but all to no avail. Well, I am pleased to inform you that you can still make money online if you so wish. One simple fact about making money online is that it used to be very challenging at the initial stage, but it becomes easy when there is a mentor that's ready to hold you by hand without deceiving you at all, though, unfortunately, such a person is rare online.

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 25, 2017
THEBEAST1512:
BE YOUR OWN BOSS AND GET ACCESS TO WEALTH REGISTER & GET PAID ON EVERY ADVERT WATCHED You don't need to pay on registration or be a graduate to gain access to wealth. With your device (phone, tablet, laptop computer) You are just a step into wealth. All you need is to be connected to the internet. (Use this link on your browser and start making extra income in dollars)http://xuredrbi.date/6390377678096/ STEPS TO INCREASE YOUR PAY & WITHDRAW After clicking on the link above: 1. Click Registration to register in the following - Create a 'Username' e.g lois22 - Type in your 'Email address' - Create a 'Password' - Submit 2. Click on the 'User area' on the menu and... 3. Click on 'START WATCHING PAYED ADS' 4. Input the DIGIT displayed on the space provided and press enter key The more the DIGIT Ads input unit, the higher your amount. (e.g 8612) The DIGIT represent Display of advert you are being paid for.. YOU CAN MAKE $50-$300 DOLLARS A DAY BEFORE WITDRAWER Click "Withdraw money", to receive your cash sent to your account once You have Earned $150 for a start. Subsequently, you can withdraw from $5 minimum. Also Share your REFERAR LINK to friends to gain 50% of their UNIT

Hi! Because of my passion for others to make money online, you are advised to scam - check this site lest you keep wasting time and data subscriptions. The site together with its counterparts online was confirmed a scam advert site. How do you verify this? Just go to the scam adviser site and ask about this site. You will be highly disappointed that the site you have been spending day and night with and even referring other people into happens to be a scam site that will never send you any payment even when you reach beyond the payout. Take this expensive piece of advice or leave it.

This is the kind of stuff many people waste their time on. Maybe this will confirm to everyone that tries it out that we are God sent. You may register and try earning a kind of income that you will never touch with your hands, but only view through your phone. Please try it out, so that you guys can stop chasing shadows.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 27, 2017
Many people keep looking for a way to get rich quick online, but there is no such a way online. If there is any way at all to get rich quick, that is definitely not online. People who are earning hundreds of dollars online daily today built up an online business and this took them a couple of years of hard work, deep understanding, knowledge, full orientation, consistency and determination to achieve. That's the big secret. I am still in my own stage of gathering a few dollars daily and know how tedious it's been. One thing I observe is that I enjoy what I do, that is writing. It's just like making fun. For details on how to get started earning as a forum poster, use my WhatsApp number in the signature box below.

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2017
Getting paid to post at forums and blogs has never been easier. You sign up a free account, submit ten trial posts and get approved to start posting threads and replies at over 25 forums and blogs. The platform is based in United States and pays almost instantly for making posts to those forums and blogs listed.

You get paid via PayPal and receive local bank alerts same day. Creating a US PayPal account is quite easy and takes only a few minutes. You log in your email account and click the activation link to activate your account instantly.

Once activated, it's ready to start receiving payments and there will be no issue so far you always abide by the terms and conditions. To get the US PayPal link and details for running a US PayPal account safely anywhere in the world, use the WhatsApp number in the signature box below.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
Have you been making progress with your posting efforts? Congratulations to you If your reply is yes! I make sure I withdraw nothing less than $5 daily and withdraw to PayPal instantly. The issue everybody has been asking me about is receiving local bank alerts.

I am pleased to inform you that you wouldn't have any issue again so far you have my whatsapp number. If you don't have it, simply check the signature below.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by folak48: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2018
Please help a sister out of 9 years of joblessness I contacted you on e-mail and whatsapp yet no response. Please send to folak48@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by U4ure: 10:46am On Mar 15, 2018
please also send me the link my email, nvergiveup2020@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 15, 2018
folak48:
Please help a sister out of 9 years of joblessness I contacted you on e-mail and whatsapp yet no response. Please send to folak48@gmail.com

Hello, I have been on this thread referring people to a forum posting platform over the past few months but the revenue potential seemed to be low compared to people's expectations.

My intention was to show people the way to financial freedom but the particular US based writing platform I was initially referring people to was paying only a few dollars on huge assignments which could never give our people the kind of financial freedom they've been looking for so far.

Congratulations, I brought the best & proven solution to earning $600+ a week to you this 2018 100% free

Before I joined the Canadian money making platform, I successfully referred hundreds of people to write for the previously talked-about writing platform and many of them received payments dozens of times from the program though some guys criticized a lot claiming that this was far away from the financial freedom I promised right on the first page of this thread. Despite all, I never took it personal but rather went ahead on a further research for the sure, best and proven solution to earning $600+ a week writing for yourself and getting the awaited financial freedom online in lifetime.

Congratulations to you, folak48, because I found the best solution to getting financial freedom online for anyone willing to get it in Nigeria and the rest of the world even without spending a dime. It's still a writing job but no longer writing for freelancers, other website owners, forum owners and worthless people online but writing for yourself and earning lifetime revenue (Earning Not less than $600 a week within a few weeks of starting out with a Legit and Real money making program based in Canada).

What is the possibility to start earning $600+ a week even within a few weeks of starting out writing for yourself and not for anyone else in the world any longer?

1 - Online Entrepreneur Certification: You receive a week online entrepreneur certification course/training with a Canadian online entrepreneurial training community and set up a multi million dollar brand which takes only a few minutes to complete.

2 - Awesome Tools & Resources: You start leveraging the awesome money making tools and resources unlocked for members in the network including the Site Content, Site Comment (Whereby you receive $0.50 per comment offered to other members who are more than 1.5 million trained and successful internet entrepreneurs from the different parts of the world), Site Feedback (Where you earn $0.50 on every 1-2 minutes feedback you offer to other members as well), Jaaxy ( Where you have access to the most integrated yet the most efficient Keyword & Niche Research tool in the world) and lots more.

3 - Free Hot Traffic Generation Tips: You will receive, in addition to the traffic generation techniques embedded in the online entrepreneur certification, my free hot traffic generation tips to earning daily, weekly and monthly revenue 100% free via email immediately after setting up your own multi million dollar brand (Your own virtual real estate). You will also receive my personal mentoring free of charge while setting up your multi million dollar brand and during the course of earning income.

4 - Google AdSense Earnings (Piece of Cake): You are going to monetize your multi million dollar brand further by displaying advertisers' relevant Ads on your Niche blog (Your Virtual Real Estate). Getting approved for AdSense as a trained member of this community is guaranteed.

Don't you know that the best way to make money online is to own a brand/blog/website. The problem that prevents most people from making money online is Traffic. Congratulations because I have the best & proven solution to getting real and targeted traffic 100% free even without spending a dime on ridiculous advertisements anywhere.

Members are currently earning $10000-$15000 a month now because of the great earning potentials in the network. I am just averaging an income of $2500-$3000 a month now because I joined in October, 2017.

How Much Does It Cost To Start Earning?

It costs you $0.00 only to join & start earning though there are two membership types (Free Starter & Premium Membership). You can start as a free starter now and then upgrade to premium when you will have earned enough money from the network. Congratulations!

Is There Any Star Opportunity In The Network?

Yes, you will have the opportunity of receiving an invitation yearly to travel to Las Vegas, USA (On all expense paid vacation) to hang out with Kyle, Carson and other successful online entrepreneurs from the different parts of the world.

When Do You Get Paid?

There are two ways to get paid; The first way on the first day of every month (The community pays millions of dollars to members who are over 1.5 million people in number) and the second way to withdraw cash credits whenever you want.

What is the Mode Of Payment?

You get paid via PayPal and you withdraw your earnings at your local bank in Nigeria or anywhere in the world. You will receive, together with my additional earning secrets and free hot traffic generation tips, the simple and perfect guide to receiving PayPal payments here in Nigeria and anywhere in the world 100% free.

This has been my money making research and findings so far including the free hot traffic generation techniques and I am sharing with everyone of you today once again to ever replace the worthless & low-paying forum posting jobs you guys have complained about over the past months. Be an action taker today and start making money online so far it doesn't cost you a dime. Remember, action takers are money makers.

What Is The Common Challenge In Making Money Online?

Traffic has been the greatest of all challenges most people faced online these days but that's no longer a problem to you once you've received my free hot traffic generation techniques in your email. You are guaranteed to start making money with your own brand within a few days of starting out, believe me.

Getting Google AdSense Full Approval

Google AdSense will be an added income source or a piece of cake with the free hot traffic generation strategy I'm going to send you straight away. Getting approved for Google AdSense with the brand you're going to set up through the online entrepreneur certification is guaranteed. That's only a piece of cake for you even if you're earning $2000 or more a month from that alone.

Never leave your email here on the forum because it's a taboo and violation of one of the rules here. Rather use my email in the signature box below and you will receive the guide and sign up details in earnest no matter where you are in the world. If you don't receive your guide within 10-12 hours, get back to me here for a notification. I usually send sign up details through email within 1-3 hours or a bit shorter sometimes. I'll be activating WhatsApp for you guys shortly for a better and faster communication.

If you were unable to sign up with your own device, get back to me with your (i) Full Name; (ii) Email Address; (iii) Password and (iv) Username & I will sign you up through a safe route. Congratulations!

Wish you breakthroughs,
Israel Olatunji

1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
U4ure:

Congratulations to you, U4ure! I have just been back after a short-term research for the best & proven solution to earning $600+ a week writing for yourself. I have just posted a short overview (With Folak personified) of the program that allows you to earn $600+ a week online even at the comfort of your home. Do well to read the post, use the signature box below for my email to ask for the next step to earning $600+ a week at the comfort of your home and to receive additional free tips to making this a possibility for you too.

Note: Never leave your email here on the forum but rather use my email in the signature box below to make all inquiries. Leaving your email here is a taboo & violation of rules in this forum. Thanks for your compliance!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by folak48: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2018
How easy is it getting traffic to a blog or website without which there is no money.
Please send the link/guide to folak48@gmail.com .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
folak48:
How easy is it getting traffic to a blog or website without which there is no money.
Please send the link/guide to folak48@gmail.com poverty is killing.

Hello Folak48,

I have sent you the program presentation & sign up details right in your email and you should expect your free bonus which is my free hot traffic generation strategy in addition to what you'll be learning in the online entrepreneur certification course. Get back to me immediately after signing up and setting up your account profile as instructed in the sign up details sent to you to receive further instructions including my free hot traffic generation techniques.

I am going to give you one-on-one personal mentoring to ensure that you start earning as soon as possible. I am also going to activate WhatsApp for all of you guys to have a better communication and interaction. Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
U4ure:

Congratulations to you, U4ure once again! I have sent you the program presentation & sign up details following your request. Get back to me after signing up and setting up your account profile as instructed in the email I sent you to receive further details including my free hot traffic generation techniques which I called a free star bonus for you for deciding to have financial freedom through this Canadian online entrepreneurial training community. Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, if, in the course of trying to sign up to WA, you have some difficulties, don't hesitate getting back to me with your Full Name, Email Address, Password & Username and I will sign you up within minutes.

A lot of people have joined and have started building their brands already aiming towards creating multiple streams of income in lifetime. Don't miss out. It doesn't cost you a dime. It's better for you joining now than ever. Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
You'll be starting the online entrepreneur certification course upon joining the community and will be setting up your multi million dollar brand which represents your own virtual real estate. You will be set to earning hundreds of dollars daily, weekly and monthly and this is how you get financial freedom through this community. Take actions today and become an action taker. If you need any help here, don't hesitate getting back to me using the email in the signature box below and I will be more than happy to reply you in earnest.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by bussie17: 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Am interested pls inbox me bustell2017@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by kayoade09: 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
pioneerwriter:
You be starting the online entrepreneur certification course upon joining the community and will be setting up your multi million dollar brand which represents your own virtual real estate. You will be set to earning hundreds of dollars daily, weekly and monthly and this is how you get financial freedom through this community. Take actions today and become an action taker. If you need any help here, don't hesitate getting back to me using the email in the signature box below and I will be more than happy to reply you in earnest.

please how do i start, help a brother with the link
kayodeadebayo09@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
bussie17:
Am interested pls inbox me bustell2017@gmail.com

I have just sent you the WA program presentation and sign up details, bussie17! Once you sign in your email, make sure to follow all instructions sheepishly and you will be with me, Kyle, Carson and other super affiliates in Las Vegas, USA on all expense paid vacation before the end of this year 2018 though you must be ready to build your own online empire; a virtual real estate that will yield lifetime revenue for you. Join me in getting financial freedom in 2018 with WA. As I promised earlier, I will hold you in the hand till you become successful, be rest assured. Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
kayoade09:

please how do i start, help a brother with the link
kayodeadebayo09@gmail.com

Congratulations on receiving the WA program presentation and sign up details, kayoade09! I have just sent you all details to get you signed up into the program. Please start taking actions as soon as you become part of the community. Becoming successful online is more of actions than anything else. You have all tools and resources to becoming successful online on WA.

It's a community of love whereby everyone is willing to help you out in any area of your business that you may be stuck. Congratulations on accepting to become financially free in 2018 through WA. Be rest assured that I will never ever introduce you guys into just anything that never works. In this community, members are earning $10000-$15000 a month. It has the greatest earning potentials in the online business community in the world today. Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
Are you ready to start building an online income stream this 2018? Here is your opportunity, not anywhere else. It's certain that, with the tools and resources unlocked at WA, the help and assistance you are going to be getting from me and from other successful online entrepreneurs in the community, you will have started earning $5000-$6000 monthly by the end of this year, guaranteed.

The difference between the WA community and other communities is that you are helped, mentored and assisted to make money and become highly successful with a blog.

So, if this is for you, then consider trying it out with a WA free starter membership account today and you will start building a brand that will surely start earning you up to $5000 a month before the end of the year. Members are currently earning $10000-$15000 monthly in the community. When you join, you will find out this yourself. Thus, if you are not really looking for the so-called "Get Rich Quick" programs, then the ball is now in your court.Thanks for reading this! Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Are you baffled about getting traffic? Are you so skeptical because of the past frustrations? Then for how long will you keep struggling in life when the opportunity to financial freedom has come your way through WA already. Some will tell you they've tried WA and they didn't make a cent. What about the hundreds of thousands of people who are making thousands of dollars monthly from this program?

Whose report are you going to believe to live your life this year? Do you want to remain poor by the end of the year? If your answer is capital NO, then follow me and you will have the opportunity of proving them wrong within your first 2 months in the network. Do you know that members are earning up to $15000 monthly working at the comfort of their homes? Why not try this awesome opportunity out and become financially free before the end of this year.

When you will have completed the ten lessons of level one in the online entrepreneur certification course, get back to me for my free hot unlimited traffic generation techniques. Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by gistsky: 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
achorjo@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
When it comes to making money online, the best way to go about that is through affiliate marketing. You can earn up to $10000+ a month if you are willing to work the techniques with the right energy. If you are ready to become successful, I will teach you to become a super affiliate. All you need is traffic. I will teach you the right way to get free traffic using working strategies.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
gistsky:
achorjo@gmail.com

I have sent you the program presentation and sign up details. Get back to me anytime should you need any assistance or support. I am willing to hold you in the hand and ensure that you turn your passion into a thriving online business.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by yomojesu: 9:27am On Mar 21, 2018
I am interested. sweepyade@gmail.com Pls send the free hot traffic tips. Thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2018
yomojesu:
I am interested. sweepyade@gmail.com Pls send the free hot traffic tips. Thanks.

Hello yomojesu,

I have just sent you the WA program presentation & sign up details a moment ago. Please note that the program is meant for those who want to build up an online empire to be generating hundreds of dollars daily, weekly and monthly working at the comfort of their homes. It's not a Get rich quick program but a sure way to financial freedom within a few weeks or months of starting out depending on how much time you are willing to invest into the building of your online empire.

Within the WA community, you have all the tools and resources at your own disposal to make the most out of the platform such as the Site Comment, Site Feedback, Site speed, Site SSL (HTTPS), free Site protection & privacy and the rest. You can upgrade to premium to unlock all the WA site builder amazing tools and resources that will help you get financial freedom as soon as possible.

You don't have to buy any domain yet since you have two free websites to host free for life using the WA SiteRubix hosting platform. At will, you can buy your own custom domain from your earnings at WA later and you move all your posts to the new domain with the click of just a button.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle / Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.