Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (49883 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by joshmoy(m): 1:27am On Jul 03, 2017
Pioneerauthor is one of the few honest Nigerians we have left. Giving all that information for free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by princenomics: 1:41am On Jul 03, 2017
Great job, can you please send me the link to register my email is : ugohumphary@yahoo.com
regards
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Adedoyin2303(f): 2:45am On Jul 03, 2017
pioneerwriter:
Yes, every Nigerian can now make money online legitimately, even without having the adequate knowledge of the internet. Once you can hold your mouse and type using the computer keyboard, that is good news to you all.

With this program, you're truly guaranteed to start with as little as $5-$10 daily in income 100% free, but once you are lucky to be on my referral list, you'll receive further tips on how you can maximize your earnings to $10-$20 per day from me again 100% free. That's the work of passion and love. It's always my gladness to help others succeed. You shouldn't forget entering Pioneerauthor as your referrer during registration.
sir pls send me the link via esthermotun03@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by deoluladeinde: 4:08am On Jul 03, 2017
I am interested. Pls how do I register under you? Can u send the link to deoluladeinde@gmail.com?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by modath(f): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2017
Bring ALL your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...

Gracias.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 03, 2017
Thanks Mayorjosh! Congratulations once again for your user rating of 4.0. I'm always happy to help others succeed. I also appreciate you for being grateful and for helping me post a quick reply to those who are just coming across this program. May God honour you in return. Please make sure you keep all of your posts to standard so your user rating can rise in no time, realizing you're being paid well for your posts and your account is always credited instantly after every post.

I understand that some people here are not ready to work hard on this program, expecting to become millionaires overnight. I'm sorry to inform those people that this program is strictly not for them. I brought this money making opportunity for many Nigerians free so poverty can become an issue of the past in everybody's life.

Lest I forget, congratulations to Maxthewriter for getting approved for posting with a user rating of 4.30. Kudos to you for following my free guide sheepishly. You still have more tips to get from me 100% free on how you can make $10 or more daily with that account if you continue following me like that. Don't forget sharing your testimony here on the forum and encourage people to do exactly what you did in order to be successful like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by k2fresh: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
pioneerwriter:
Thanks Mayorjosh! Congratulations once again for your user rating of 4.0. I'm always happy to help others succeed. I also appreciate you for being grateful and for helping me post a quick reply to those who are just coming across this program. May God honour you in return. Please make sure you keep all of your posts to standard so your user rating can rise in no time, realizing you're being paid well for your posts and your account is always credited instantly after every post.

I understand that some people here are not ready to work hard on this program, expecting to become millionaires overnight. I'm sorry to inform those people that this program is strictly not for them. I brought this money making opportunity for many Nigerians free so poverty can become an issue of the past in everybody's life.

Lest I forget, congratulations to Maxthewriter for getting approved for posting with a user rating of 4.30. Kudos to you for following my free guide sheepishly. You still have more tips to get from me 100% free on how you can make $10 or more daily with that account if you continue following me like that. Don't forget sharing your testimony here on the forum and encourage people to do exactly what you did in order to be successful like you.
Thanks alot for the good work you are doing and for this eyes opener.i have opened an account with you as my referrer, my username is AuthorLester. Can you please send me the guide or anyone here who has it should please forward to this email account-k2fresh3000@gmail.com and please how do I subscribe. Thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by ghmnoble: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
send me the link... olanrewajuolalere@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Hobashola(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hello sir. Can I get the link at talk2tayemohammed1 @gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Hobashola(m): 7:39am On Jul 04, 2017
Oga pioneerwriter, I can see you viewing. I am yet to receive the link and articles in my mail. Pls, send it to talk2tayemohammed1 @gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2017
I'm so sorry I couldn't send the link on time, although that isn't usual with me. I usually respond fast, but was busy with something somehow in the office. I've just sent the sign up link to you now. Kindly check your inbox to find the sign up link and sign up using Pioneerauthor as your referrer so you can receive your free guide from me.

Remember you're going to start making as little as $5-$10 daily from this program and you will be able to withdraw earnings in your local bank account by the tips I'm going to give you. Don't forget you must work hard to earn money from this program.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by jobgbemi(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2017
Please the link is not going. Kindly send to Faremioluwaseun@gmail.com thanks so much for this kind gesture
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Link me
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by lilyv8: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hello sir I can't find the link to the site. Please can you spell it out for me. I'm using a mobile device but I can't see the link to the site. I just stumbled on your post this evening and plan to put it to work. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Donteeokey(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bro I registered n I used pioneerauthor as ref please help me on how to go about it, my username is Donteeokey. Tanx.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Julivas(m): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
pioneerwriter:
I'm so sorry I couldn't send the link on time, although that isn't usual with me. I usually respond fast, but was busy with something somehow in the office. I've just sent the sign up link to you now. Kindly check your inbox to find the sign up link and sign up using Pioneerauthor as your referrer so you can receive your free guide from me.

Remember you're going to start making as little as $5-$10 daily from this program and you will be able to withdraw earnings in your local bank account by the tips I'm going to give you. Don't forget you must work hard to earn money from this program.
Please send to fasjay123@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Bellarod05: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hello My brother pioneer author
Please kindly send me the link to bellapebble@yahoo.com..and all the neccesary document to get started.
I need the link as much as I need the money
More Grease to your elbow.[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by samueldon(m): 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Good day Boss.... I came late and I have being able to go tru some old posts over here and I must commend u for a job will done and ur leadership ability to carry others along... So sir I humbly do apply to learn under ur tutelage..... Help send d link to my email... Tnx and God bless.... Ifetex49real@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:27am On Jul 05, 2017
pioneerwriter:

I followed the thread to this page and I must commend you for this opportunity.. kindly send me the link and guide to a successful sign up and dollar cash out via

thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Holamidhe(m): 4:09am On Jul 05, 2017
Bro I registered under you. My username is holamidhe. Please send the guide to my mail. moneyonlineng@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Aschente: 5:14am On Jul 05, 2017
please send the link to my mail boluwasegun337@gmail.com
thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by n1kk1e90(f): 5:22am On Jul 05, 2017
Please Sir, send the link to me. Email address nikkiediamondz@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Hilux101: 6:03am On Jul 05, 2017
pioneerwriter:
There are some people who didn't subscribe to the Portal first before submitting their ten sample posts. Such people couldn't read the guide sent to them understandably and, thus, won't be approved.

If you're sure you subscribed to the Portal and received a message immediately after submitting your sample posts, then you are going to get your approval message in due course. Volumes of posts submitted daily are increasing geometrically.
Please sir. I need the invitation link. I'll definitely register under your link. Please send me the link to this email info4munir@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by KaptaynKush: 10:28am On Jul 05, 2017
account created

username:rahbiew

pls mail the guide to rahbiew@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by mendelsmattress: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
HOW TO MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY RESELLING QUALITY FASHIONABLE rubber MEN SUEDE shoe
This cute, lightweight and stylish Men rubber Suede shoe is a must have for Men this. They are excellent for leisure, casual and official outings
Features
Bronze belt tendon detailing
Durable and comfortable
Shock-absorbent and skid-resistant
Men get that elegant and stylish look
Material: 100% Suede coated rubber
Sole Type: Suede Coat
size available: 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 & 45
COLOURS: BLACK, BLUE, RED
HOW DO I START?
Bulk Wholesaler/Reseller
You can start with little capital, no stringent condition to get started. You have good profit margin (the difference between the wholesale prices and the recommended unit prices) Because the product is HOT SELLING , you do not have stiff competition. You enjoy the monopoly of selling the product in your location. You don’t need an office space to get started; you can operate from the comfort of your home and deliver to the customers that want to buy.
As a reseller the minimum you can start with is N30,000 (1 CARTON- 30PCS)
Let us do some calculation:
Reseller buy 1 CARTON(30pcs) @ N30,000 which is N1,000 each and sell for N2,000/pc
If u can sell 5 CARTON in a MONTH your profit - 5 cartons (150 pcs) x N1000 profit margin each = N150,000
Wow! What a lucrative business!
Become a distributor, buy in bulk and sell to resellers or use marketers
SO, IF YOU COULD MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY SELLING BY YOURSELF THAT MEANS YOU CAN MAKE MORE BY LEVERAGING ON THE EFFORT OF OTHER PEOPLE.
I KNOW YOU WANT TO HEAR THIS
This is what is called the POWER of leverage: ie by leveraging on other people effort.
Get sales agents
You buy the item for N1000; you give the marketers @ N1,500 while they sell @ N2,000
Let us assume you have 10 marketers that sell 5 carton each in a month.
Let us do the calculation
10 (marketer) x 5 carton (rubber suede shoe)= 50 carton
50 carton( 1500 pcs (total the marketer sold) x N500(profit each) =N750, 000-
ie you will be making N750,000 MONTHLY
Oh my GOD!
Wow! What a lucrative business!
To become a RESELLER/DISTRIBUTOR CALL:08033264815, BETHELMENDELS INT'L LTD
27 Atunike Olabanji Street, Off John Olugbo street, Off Balogun Bus stop, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos
www.bethelmendels.com.ng

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by pabon(m): 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
Thanks so much for your assistance and the tutorials.
Pioneerauthor is a rare gem and he really does keep to his word.
He sent me the tutorials on how to go about making money and now I'm in the process....

More power to your elbow bro!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by kamnene(f): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
pls, can you send to chilad9@gmail.com God bless you!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by 042tech: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
Please send link to 042tech@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by YONYE: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
I really appreciate your effort for carrying others along, please send me the link: ayoisomoakeju@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle / Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.