Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (49884 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by billionvan(m): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
pioneerwriter:
What a pity! There are lots of testimonies already. People have been writing me about their abilities to withdraw at least $5 per day without asking them to pay a cent. As said earlier, I feel for the black-minded people who, in spite of this great opportunity, remain ignorant and, therefore can't benefit from it. How much did I ask you to pay in order to show you this opportunity? So, I don't think I deserve ridicules from anyone, except from black-minded people.

I've followed secretly & ardently, My account is under review with 4.00 ratings. I've not been approved yet but there's this sudden joy all over.
Thanks Pioneerauthor/writer
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by koxyz: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
My brother, I have registered and I 'm waiting for further instructions from you. Just check your down line ,my username is koxyz and my e-mail address is azfaun@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by gbengajoe8: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
please op..... I also need the sign-up link for me to start as soon as possible........ gbengajoe8@gmail.com.......thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Adahi(m): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Please I need the link too kindly send it to my mail. adahi619@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hi billionvan, I'm pleased to inform you that once you see a user rating up to 4.0 in your account, you've already been approved to get paid posting at other sites and you wll receive further instructions from me on how to maximize your earnings in this program. The fact that you've not been sent the congratulatory message was due to technical issues.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by koolsammie(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
pioneerwriter:
Hi billionvan, I'm pleased to inform you that once you see a user rating up to 4.0 in your account, you've already been approved to get paid posting at other sites and you wll receive further instructions from me on how to maximize your earnings in this program. The fact that you've not been sent the congratulatory message was due to technical issues.
Hello, username is grand. Mail is graphicsking01@gmail. com
Expecting the guide. Thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Neduzze5(m): 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Just registered under you. Send me the free guide
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by lilyv8: 12:17am On Jul 06, 2017
Hello sir, thank you for this lecture but I need the link and your help. lilyforjesuschrist@gmail.com. Please I anticipate your reply. Thank you
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by sosowater: 2:23am On Jul 06, 2017
Not a reliable source of income
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by sosowater: 2:24am On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tbliss22(m): 3:07am On Jul 06, 2017
billionvan:

I've followed secretly & ardently, My account is under review with 4.00 ratings. I've not been approved yet but there's this sudden joy all over.

Hi,
I did 10 post already with about one trophy in between the posts and all I see is that my account is under review yet with no ratings. What could be wrong @pioneerauthor?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 06, 2017
If you've submitted your ten sample posts and received a notification that your posts are under review, please be rest assured that you followed the right process. This is to inform you that it's now up to three to five days before approval messages are sent. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused. So, be calm. You'll be surely be approved.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by sosowater: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2017
Doesn't work
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Xone3(f): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
@pioneerwriter I registered with your name and got this message. What do I need to do. My handle on Bisallure

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Lalo80: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
pioneerwriter:
If you've submitted your ten sample posts and received a notification that your posts are under review, please be rest assured that you followed the right process. This is to inform you that it's now up to three to five days before approval messages are sent. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused. So, be calm. You'll be surely be approved.
Please am very much interested. Send the link to evidenceamuzuo@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
pioneerwriter:

sign up successful under your username of [pioneerauthor] as referral.... my username is thinkauthor90 and I'm waiting for the next step to take therefore send me the free guide on emmanulpopson@gmail.com
you are blessed
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by mrgana1: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
I registered on post loop using u pioneer author as refferal. username Medash1 pls hep forward guidelines to my mail box ahmedxzel@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Mrluv(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
billionvan:

bro congrat oo.do you get the rating before your post reached 10 ?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Geofavor(m): 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
smiley
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by yebo36(f): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Please kindly help me with the link. Registering under you is not a problem at all. Am ready to get started and give it my best.
Leah4sure@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by chumzybabe: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
I have registered and have gotten my 4
r ratings, About to withdraw soon, i want to thank pioneer author for giving this information free. Very few people will do that. thanks

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Kudos to all of you for appreciating such an opportunity. I equally understand that people ask for money before revealing money making opportunities like this. Those who have submitted their ten sample posts but have not yet received approval messages should never get bothered because I know you, guys, are eager to start earning. Your approval messages will surely come.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by mrgana1: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hello Mr pioneerauthor tnks I HV register. I HV few questions sir. pls What is the minimum length of words for sample post? secondly can I repost my sample posts on other forums after I HV gotten approval? tnks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Lalo80: 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
pioneerwriter:
Kudos to all of you for appreciating such an opportunity. I equally understand that people ask for money before revealing money making opportunities like this. Those who have submitted their ten sample posts but have not yet received approval messages should never get bothered because I know you, guys, are eager to start earning. Your approval messages will surely come.
Please send the link to evidenceamuzuo@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Mrluv(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
chumzybabe:
I have registered and have gotten my 4
r ratings, About to withdraw soon, i want to thank pioneer author for giving this information free. Very few people will do that. thanks
when you have successfully redraw your money let us know to encourage other.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by osca234: 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
pioneerwriter:

I registered under you pls send me the guide here oscarella68 at gmail.com. my username is streettallest

God bless.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 08, 2017
As regards withdrawing your earnings to your US Paypal account and receiving bank alerts in Nigeria, feel free to make inquiries and I'll surely get back to you in no time. Details about opening your US Paypal account, verifying it with your US bank account and receiving direct transfer into your local bank account will be emailed to you free of charge on request. That's guaranteed.

If you've already made a request once before and you didn't receive a response, that's very unusual. Kindly replace your request and you're going to laugh at last. Congratulations once again to those who are already making money from this program, following my guide sheepishly! I'm happy at seeing you make money as you know the program allows everyone to watch other people's progress.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Cmyname(m): 1:22am On Jul 08, 2017
pioneerwriter:
As regards withdrawing your earnings to your US Paypal account and receiving bank alerts in Nigeria, feel free to make inquiries and I'll surely get back to you in no time. Details about opening your US Paypal account, verifying it with your US bank account and receiving direct transfer into your local bank account will be emailed to you free of charge on request. That's guaranteed.

If you've already made a request once before and you didn't receive a response, that's very unusual. Kindly replace your request and you're going to laugh at last. Congratulations once again to those who are already making money from this program, following my guide sheepishly! I'm happy at seeing you make money as you know the program allows everyone to watch other people's progress.
Did a search to see "maxthewriter and mayorjosh's" post on that site. Their posts are very short especially mayorjosh and yet they have great ratings. Hmmn
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Emmaway(m): 6:21am On Jul 08, 2017
pioneerwriter:
* Earn some extra cash doing something you love doing.
* Work at your own convenience.
* Withdraw earnings when you love to get paid.
* Join today and get paid tomorrow!
* Earn money posting short articles at forums and blogs.
* No long articles, tedious work, or stringent requirements!
* Just be plain and make fun.
* People from all parts of the world are making money here free. Don't miss out!

If you're ready to start making money now, sign up using the signature link below and make sure you enter pioneerauthor as your referrer. If you sign up today, you will receive your first $5 tomorrow and you will continue withdrawing cash everyday. In addition, you will be able to earn not less than $10 a day, which is not less than $300 a month spending 1-3 hours daily.

You're not going to pay a cent to make money. I introduced this passionately in order to help the youths succeed online. Such money making opportunities are rare online.
I have sign up with pioneerauthor as my referer my username is michaeleff email is effiong.michael1@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Neduzze5(m): 7:42am On Jul 08, 2017
Yaaay!!! I've gotten my 4.0 rating, a day after I made my last post out of the required ten. Hoping to see my money soon and start working here soon.

Hope I can be making at least $10 every day. Pioneerauthor, thank you very much. Please send me steps required for me to open a PayPal account. Thank you and kind regards.

My email is in my signature, please.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by munchi(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2017
Who has an account with 4. Rating for sale... Quote me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle / Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.