Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

10 Ways To Avoid Unnecessary Break Ups In A Relationship As A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Avoid Unnecessary Break Ups In A Relationship As A Lady (465 Views)

Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes / 10 Possible Ways To Avoid Unnecessary Break Up In A Relationship. / 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Avoid Unnecessary Break Ups In A Relationship As A Lady by emmanuel596(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
It hurts me a lot whenever I see a good relationship tearing apart, but then it comes into my mind that most people don't know how to maintain a relationship. So I have to say this.
- FOR LADIES.
LADIES, you also have a great part to play in a relationship, if you love that guy then:
1. You respect him, guys love girls who respect them a lot, you don't try to bruise his ego by being disobedient and disrespectful.
2. Listen to him whenever he is talking, never talk back at a guy or walk away from him.
3. If you notice your guy is angry, don't be in a hurry to find out what his problem is, give it time, especially if he is hot tempered, allow his temper to cool before talking to him.
4. Try to get close to his family members. A guy would love you more, if he sees you are in good terms with his family.
5. Do not nag at him, guys hate it when girls nags at them.
6. Girls you just can't wake up one morning and say you want to change your guy, that's impossible. If you want him to change, then give him time and reasons to change.
7. Try to show him how much you love and care about him, by being faithful. If you love your guy so much, I see no reason why your eyes should be on other guys.
8. Be independent, don't just sit around there and wait for him to do all things. Try to help out, guys value girls who can contribute positively to their lives.
9. Be neat, a guy would love his girl to be neat and presentable, don't be a talkative, guys hate that a lot. Try to give yourself some pride and dignity, as a girl you deserve to have that. Don't make the mistake of throwing yourself at a guy, that's really bad.
10. You don't fight a guy, just because you're having a misunderstanding doesn't give you the right to fight with him. If you are arguing with him and can't seem to sort it out, then do your fightings in prayers. It's not your job to fight and argue with your guy, it is your job to pray for him, pray for his heart and every aspect of his life. Above all put God in the center of your relationship, and there is no way you can lose.

http://ogashub.com.ng/10-ways-to-avoid-unnecessary-break-ups-in-a-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Connection. / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You / Hookup Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.