Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,370 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) (46935 Views)

Naming Ceremony Of Davido & Chioma’s Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke / Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife / Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by ettybaba(m): 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Congratulations.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by nofuckz(m): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lord knows
He has promised to punish up to their forth n Fifth generations the meat in their mouths would turn to ashes can't start wishing their grand kids well they will all pay .
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by phkka1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
I pray the child should not in any way resemble Tinubu.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by BayodeAkinola(m): 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by OmoAregbesola: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jagaban carry jagaban
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by Edum13656: 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
I think say na women de go omugwo...

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
So they travelled out to go and burned the baby in a forain hospital? It's okay cry cry

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by donqx: 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
hmmm
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by olotan2: 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
grand pa
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by aku626(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
Congratulations to him. It's a shame most people following him would not partake in my well wishes.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by greymiles: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
This photographer did not get me well
Look at me in that first picture.

I am the black guy standing besides that white man.
Identity theft
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by omaolowo(m): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
tunde82seidat:

Where is Remi Tinubu? she was not even at d wedding ceremony

Your view on Senator Remi Tinubu is not fair, nor correct.
Attached is this tell-tale picture

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by transient123(m): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
veekid:
I'll comment after iftaar

Mehn! See pretty wife; too much juice

Okay, now i know you are fasting with this comment of yours. May our sawm(fast) be accepted as acts of worship, but, not with this kind of comment.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Tinubu carry on a great leader we yorubas are firmly behinf you grin
Enjoy the spoil.
My roof is now old,dirty,rusty and brown please any capenter here should pm me.
I stay in ibadan
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by seguno2: 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
MillionDollars:
U no visit buhari, but u go ur pikin naming
Continue

Maybe Buhari is in a place where no one alive can visit him?
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by seguno2: 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Edum13656:
I think say na women de go omugwo...

A menopausal woman cannot do omugwo.
If in doubt, ask Dino. Lol.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by gozzlin: 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is man is as handsome as my very good Chinese friend Og Lee.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by obeyizy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin The child's future is already a life of enjoyment...while the masses that were made poor by these WICKED politicians especially the youths will be fighting for the politicians interest while theirs is everlasting suffering ....... embarassed abi una don see any body for this picture for street dey protest...them just fresh
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by bamdly(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
welcome to corruption I know say ur grandpa don put 30 billions for D account
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
This photographer did not get me well
Look at me in that first picture.

I am the black guy standing besides that white man.
If Na Celebrity or influential person the Camera man no go make mistake so bros just be hopefull and hustle harder your time will come
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Congrats
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hate him or like him. Jagaban has come to stay in nija politics. Hate him at your peril
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by DAMILAREY85: 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
that baby automatically carry the gene of greatness in her.
unlike the village ppu who shine their eyes on a new baby in the name of rejoicing with the mother.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by CampuChan: 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Did Tinubu visit Buhari in hospital?
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
are they not Muslims.... do Muslims answer "ROSe"
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Tinubu has a daughter this beautiful With a gorgeous granddaughter kiss congrats
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pearly255:
Tinubu has a daughter this beautiful With a gorgeous granddaughter kiss congrats

No!

It's his son and daughter in law.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by spinna: 1:25am On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by aamstih: 5:20am On Jun 10, 2017
Click like if you know that the baby's financial future is more secured than 50% of Nigerian adults.

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 10, 2017
They are balling with our stolen money while some useless goats are busy defending on social media
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 7:37am On Jun 10, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

No!

It's his son and daughter in law.
oh ok. Thought as much. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna’s Wife. He Reacts / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.