Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) (68007 Views)

EFCC Seals Theodore Orji's Properties / EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti / Court Orders Inquiry Into Demolition Of Patience Jonathan’s Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by nofuckz(m): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
The pictures are just too glaring she is a thief don't care if she's from the Niger Delta she has to pay for her crimes some day
Am very bitter lord

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
EFCC why? she used her salary as perm sec in Bayelsa and gratuity when she retires to built it now. wink

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by vickeybrown92(m): 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
and you say this country will soon become a developed nation with government going against their predecessors in all ramifications.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by supereagle(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Serves her right. That was how she grabbed everything in Bayelsa when her husband became Governor in six months. They got dubious clearance from the judicial inquiry.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
thoollz:
I'm not in support of this current govt and definitely not in support of d past, but this is bad, very bad. The cash found in her skye bank acct was claimed to be a gift, now where will she claim this is from? Her husband served public office for more than a decade and bayelsa is in a very bad state, abuja has always been for the rich, yet u erected something like this in abuja, money that should have been spent on fixing the lives of d bayelsa people. Some people don't have conscience. The worst part of it is that some people will still blindly support her especially d Youth.
This current govt has it's own, but Jonathan looted this country dry.
we have not seen one mega property owned by Jonathan yet.No mega cars or private jet or estate or bulky bank account what else do u want blood?
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by cmecproblem(m): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
How is it that politicians steal so much and acquire so much thinking they can get away with it for so long?? No thief can go for years without being caught. How can't they learn from Karma that visited thier predecessors?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by smoothlips(m): 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:
EFCC always working with any present government regardless of how purity of the party members

APC is full of many thief's and felaz with questionable xters
Na waa oooo! "How purity of the party members"
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
They keep sealing and seizing while she walks freely..EFCC Should quit all these rigmarole and send her to jail if she guilty. until that has is done,shez still innocent to me cos me i done tire to hear mama peace matter
Diced pineapple
Tonight you shall reach a height that the sky won't catch you
The highest form of my admiration
I ain't no connoisseur but I'm kinda sure you will admire my taste
And before the sun graze ya
I'm tryin to see how deep you are
And believe me shorty I ain't talking about no intimate conversation
I wanna see if I can make you reach things unobtainable
When I peek into your nature
And I promise you my goals will exceed any physical pleasure
I wanna, give you whats better than better
The better my effort, the wetter her treasure
The more these mere moments seem like heavens or temporary forevers
Shorty get it together
Diced pineapple
May your love come down so my mind might have you
You designed my imagination
Let me redefine pre-intimacy 'till you need five and
Tell me shorty you got it baby
If its not it baby, hope its progress baby
Let it all drip baby
If you stop that shaking, no more talking baby, no more talking baby
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by komekn(m): 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
greenermodels:
I'm not supporting stealing or character defamation by efcc using media trials, i work in construction and i can authoritatively inform you that the house above is not a multibillion naira structure
period.

I am not sure by what authority you make this deduction.

Having myself a professional interest in assets and infrastructural development. I would like to hear your projected costings and or valuation.

Thank you in advance.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by darkckUSA: 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
greenermodels:
so a five story building is a multi billion naira property? efcc and media trials are like Nnamdi Kanu and the struggle for the restoration of Biafra.

Bro.. I was thinking this same thing!...
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by darkckUSA: 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying?

I wonder ooo
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Thobeelawba: 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
patience I wonder d kind work wey u Dey do to get this kind property oooooo
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by belladfirst: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
We the south south should better wake up and join people fighting for the truth#Baifra# cos this kind of humiliation have never been given to any first lady
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by mmsen: 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
I have no problem with Mama Peace being investigated but are we really to believe that Tinubu, Melaye and the other characters in the APC are clean?

And we are still going to pretend that OBJ isn't dirty?
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Icon79(m): 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
Just for being the wife of the president entitles you to a multi billion naira property!

Nigeria, we hail thee ...

O pari

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:
EFCC always working with any present government regardless of how purity of the party members

APC is full of many thief's and felaz with questionable xters

Your comment is in no way related to the topic. It really hurts to see people defend persons who have been accused of corruption. What do we gain from defending them? Is this meant to be a justification? I don't get you at all.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
embarassed THIS COUNTRY IS A ZOO
and you are an animal in it.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
BroZuma:
Another distraction...please EFCC, who is the owner of that $43,000,000

#SayNoToMediaDistractions
So why are you trying to distract us?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
bionixs:
seal her property while tinubu have 60% of lagos undisturbed. Efcc is aready cursed
I thought it was 99%
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by misano(m): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Meet ur neighbor...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by akilo1: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
I am from Niger delta but I stand with magu
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wow This our Former First Lady Patience Johnathan is a rich woman and famous. God bless Nigeria. grin
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
GavelSlam:

So why are you trying to distract us?

I'm not the EFCC bro... grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by misano(m): 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
greenermodels:
so a five story building is a multi billion naira property? efcc and media trials are like Nnamdi Kanu and the struggle for the restoration of Biafra.

Dats Abuja & not ur village.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
No wonder dem no wan comot for villa
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by APCsupporter: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
this is getting stale.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Dollabiz: 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ok
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kingsley1000:
I THOUGHT THIS IJAW WOMAN IS IN KUJE PRISON

She's only ijaw by marriage.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by taylor88(m): 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
smoothlips:

Na waa oooo! "How purity of the party members"

somebody cant make mistake again in dis country

corrected
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by BoraWizzle(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
OrestesDante:
patience owns this? shocked
What was her office?

Biafran are right at points like this.

Nigeria don finish walahii

Aba!!! This is unbelievable.. An ex-1st lady owns all this On what salary? Nigeria!!!!
Why can't people fear God in this country now? God dey sha...
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Osuman(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Fighting GEJ indirectly, because they are afraid of 2019 election I wonder what will happen if they lose that election, haha.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Moganajoe: 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
CastedDude:
The Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) today sealed a multi-billion naira property allegedly belonging to a former first lady of Nigeria, Patience Jonathan. The property located in Abuja around Mabushi area was marked “keep off” “under Investigation”.

Here are the photos:

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/efcc-seals-alleged-patience-jonathans-multi-billion-naira-property.html

In the name of God where did this woman get this money from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened / Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.