Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) (68037 Views)

EFCC Seals Theodore Orji's Properties / EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti / Court Orders Inquiry Into Demolition Of Patience Jonathan’s Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by seguno2: 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
0b100100111:
How much was recovered from Abach's family?

Over 1.7 trillion!

Make another point!

The clueless sold Nigeria' future!

You are a terrible liar.
Go and learn from Lai Mohammed.
Buhari said that Abacha did not steal our money so how can any kobo be recovered from him?
Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by godquality: 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Imagine that. What was her occupation that she built such edifice? Bloody thieves. And those here defending these set of people what do they gain from it? Assuming they got part of the loot then it's understandable.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Long overdue.

Magu, chase these thieving bastards even to their grandmother's graves, Nigerians are strongly behind you.

Sons of dogs barking all over the places are nothing but nonentities who can't do more than dead rats.
Shooo guy e too much na. Sad that some Nigerians dont even appreciate d good work d EFCC is doing. Their limitation in d war against corruption is d judiciary and law which for me is too weak cos laws in Nigeris is enacted by rogues, robbers, thieves, drug barons, gangsters and all manner of non-entities.
That is why d likes of Bode George who should rot in jail spent mere 2 years.
If only we adopt d Chinese method of executing corrupt public officers then everyone wud sit up.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by obeyizy(m): 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
cry And she no sabi speak correct English later them go dey tell me say u need to be educated to make it in life rubbish Make me just get one politician as a Godfather ma own don beta
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by cashkid: 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
embarassed THIS COUNTRY IS A ZOO

You are one of the animal inside the zoo....
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
greenermodels:
I'm not supporting stealing or character defamation by efcc using media trials, i work in construction and i can authoritatively inform you that the house above is not a multibillion naira structure
period.

You work in construction and you want to convince yourself that that property we see there isn't worth more than 3billion naira, and up to 3 billion naira isn't "multi billion"? Go school you no gree.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Flamzey00(m): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Patience Jonathan no b Aisha Buhari dat her slot is behind d doors Ooo. Efcc just dey waste their precious time trying to dig out somtin dat is sOo impossible.#Street is Military#
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by cytell56: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
CastedDude:
The Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) today sealed a multi-billion naira property allegedly belonging to a former first lady of Nigeria, Patience Jonathan. The property located in Abuja around Mabushi area was marked “keep off” “under Investigation”.

Here are the photos:

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/efcc-seals-alleged-patience-jonathans-multi-billion-naira-property.html
When will they go after Thief-nubu, Amaechi, Liar-mohammed & Co?
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Witnes: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Even d oracle can not soothsay wht would 've happen 2 Nigeria hw wish GEJ be president 4 another 4yrs
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by thoollz: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
Enyman:
.....dem no get conscience at all...God will judge them...but I've always woundered.. When Miriam Abacha openly boasted they're richer than Dangote, why haven't EFCC gone after her own properties??... or investigate how she got her wealt.Or is she a sacred cow?
That's why I said this current govt has it's defect. I just pity d masses, but if u can make money do and better d lives of those around you.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by thoollz: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
erico2k2:

we have not seen one mega property owned by Jonathan yet.No mega cars or private jet or estate or bulky bank account what else do u want blood?
It's because u haven't been told, I'm pretty sure he didn't just distribute wealth amongst his political gang, he also enriched himself. The current govt doesn't want to be seen as witch haunting d previous.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by timmylawal(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
jmichlins:
do you know the cost of the tiles on that building? Do you know the value of the land it's situated on?

Did you get a kobo from the thievery that you should defend her. Do you know that the money there can equip a university and you, your family, community, State and generations unborn will benefit from the school?

Please know what you wish for
Abeg no vex oo...eewo unborn generation
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
greenermodels:
I'm not supporting stealing or character defamation by efcc using media trials, i work in construction and i can authoritatively inform you that the house above is not a multibillion naira structure
period.

Pls value this building for us
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
That is why there is hunger in da land
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Iamwrath: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Excuse me , but you are full of Shhhhiiitt

greenermodels:
period.

I can authoritatively tell you that as a QS , that structure will be worth billions

Each floor , the steel reinforcement , imported windows , probably includes security / keycard doors , AC units , e.t.c.e.t.c

If you have no clues , stop being like GEJ AND PEJ

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
thoollz:

It's because u haven't been told, I'm pretty sure he didn't just distribute wealth amongst his political gang, he also enriched himself. The current govt doesn't want to be seen as witch haunting d previous.
Realy but wont it be nice for us to be told?
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by MarrisManah(m): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Must d efcc use paint..? What happenef to stickers. Mumu people
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Iamwrath: 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Stupid comments like yours should earn you account deletion
effty:
Until somebody decide to tell me how Mariam Abacha, Turai Yar Adua, nd others made their money. Meanwhile, Mama Peace will still win them in court.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by thoollz: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
erico2k2:
Realy but wont it be nice for us to be told?
That's left to them, one sided politics.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Iamwrath: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
Her fidelity bank account has 1Trn Naira

thoollz:
I'm not in support of this current govt and definitely not in support of d past, but this is bad, very bad. The cash found in her skye bank acct was claimed to be a gift, now where will she claim this is from? Her husband served public office for more than a decade and bayelsa is in a very bad state, abuja has always been for the rich, yet u erected something like this in abuja, money that should have been spent on fixing the lives of d bayelsa people. Some people don't have conscience. The worst part of it is that some people will still blindly support her especially d Youth.
This current govt has it's own, but Jonathan looted this country dry.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by effty(m): 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Iamwrath:
Stupid comments like yours should earn you account deletion
What do I call you? slowpoke?
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by thoollz: 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Iamwrath:
Her fidelity bank account has 1Trn Naira
Imagine, only one person. They won't work but want to chop.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hmmmnn...........people with tribalistic conclusion will rank PATIENCE as number 1 theif but dem don free the money wey IYABO OBASANJO stole from US.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Debatesmartly: 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
I will respect efcc when they seize proprety from, tinubu, Maryam Abacha, Atiku, obasanjo.... until that they are bunch of dusgusting hypocrites
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
majekdom2:
Diced pineapple
Tonight you shall reach a height that the sky won't catch you
The highest form of my admiration
I ain't no connoisseur but I'm kinda sure you will admire my taste
And before the sun graze ya
I'm tryin to see how deep you are
And believe me shorty I ain't talking about no intimate conversation
I wanna see if I can make you reach things unobtainable
When I peek into your nature
And I promise you my goals will exceed any physical pleasure
I wanna, give you whats better than better
The better my effort, the wetter her treasure
The more these mere moments seem like heavens or temporary forevers
Shorty get it together
Diced pineapple
May your love come down so my mind might have you
You designed my imagination
Let me redefine pre-intimacy 'till you need five and
Tell me shorty you got it baby
If its not it baby, hope its progress baby
Let it all drip baby
If you stop that shaking, no more talking baby, no more talking baby
I love you...muaahh
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Proxy4ever(m): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
eiya... I remembered dropping my CV and credentials at this Hotel for recruitment on two consecutive times..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
I love you...muaahh
Shorty so fine, pussy so fresh
Diced pineapples that my baby tastes the best
I nearly lost my mind, guess it was a test
Swept her off her feet and went and bought her ass a Lex
Paid it off cash so I never wrote a check
Leave my cars at her crib I'm just stuntin' on her ex
Pussy's excellent and I know it sound a mess
I love to make her toes curl as I'm lickin' on her flesh uh
Sex all night couple shots of Ciroc
Crib on the water got LeBron up the block
Money ain't a thing, baby welcome to the Mark
Diced pineapples talking diamonds by the jar
Bitch so bad got me wishing I could sing her
Uniform Isabel Marant when you on the team
Double MG them other niggas fell off,
Baby girl I just wanna see you well off
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Bondesniger(m): 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
case will soon close negotiation for 2019 will commence soon
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
majekdom2:
Shorty so fine, pussy so fresh Diced pineapples that my baby tastes the best I nearly lost my mind, guess it was a test Swept her off her feet and went and bought her ass a Lex Paid it off cash so I never wrote a check Leave my cars at her crib I'm just stuntin' on her ex Pussy's excellent and I know it sound a mess I love to make her toes curl as I'm lickin' on her flesh uh Sex all night couple shots of Ciroc Crib on the water got LeBron up the block Money ain't a thing, baby welcome to the Mark Diced pineapples talking diamonds by the jar Bitch so bad got me wishing I could sing her Uniform Isabel Marant when you on the team Double MG them other niggas fell off, Baby girl I just wanna see you well off
lol...u must b high on dicedpinapples
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
lol...u must b high on dicedpinapples
Diced pineapples I just bought my girl a set
I know my lifestyle wild, I do it for the set
She know how to make me smile and she do it with the sex
Pop bottles, make love, thug passion, red bottoms, Moncler, high fashion
Belt buckles, door handles, gold plated, Balmain rich denim, out Vegas
French Riviera baby girl lets take a trip
I'ma trip go to Cannes France to catch a flick
Baby listen, this position is a blessing and with your permission
Hopefully you'll learn a lesson
I'm so fly that I shouldn't even walk.
She so fine she ain't even gotta talk
She never wrote a song but I know that she's a star
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
majekdom2:
Diced pineapples I just bought my girl a set
I know my lifestyle wild, I do it for the set
She know how to make me smile and she do it with the sex
Pop bottles, make love, thug passion, red bottoms, Moncler, high fashion
Belt buckles, door handles, gold plated, Balmain rich denim, out Vegas
French Riviera baby girl lets take a trip
I'ma trip go to Cannes France to catch a flick
Baby listen, this position is a blessing and with your permission
Hopefully you'll learn a lesson
I'm so fly that I shouldn't even walk.
She so fine she ain't even gotta talk
She never wrote a song but I know that she's a star
going wit the flow...miming to d lyrics..u are gud,i give u dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Speaker Gbajabiamila Wearing Bulletproof Vest On Independence Day? (Photos) / Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile / Wole Soyinka's Interview About Chinua Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.