Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) (68039 Views)

EFCC Seals Theodore Orji's Properties / EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti / Court Orders Inquiry Into Demolition Of Patience Jonathan’s Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Enyman: 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
thoollz:
I'm not in support of this current govt and definitely not in support of d past, but this is bad, very bad. The cash found in her skye bank acct was claimed to be a gift, now where will she claim this is from? Her husband served public office for more than a decade and bayelsa is in a very bad state, abuja has always been for the rich, yet u erected something like this in abuja, money that should have been spent on fixing the lives of d bayelsa people. Some people don't have conscience. The worst part of it is that some people will still blindly support her especially d Youth.
This current govt has it's own, but Jonathan looted this country dry.
.....dem no get conscience at all...God will judge them...but I've always woundered.. When Miriam Abacha openly boasted they're richer than Dangote, why haven't EFCC gone after her own properties??... or investigate how she got her wealt.Or is she a sacred cow?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by bendike: 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Efcc and sensation. They go and seal a building which obviously looks like an office complex. They seal the complex invariably sealing all the businesses there. They say the premises is under efcc investigation. This is the height of folly. In countries what is done is that discrete investigation is carried out and concluded. The owner is then charged to court and forfeiture order is pursued.
All this media trial always leads to no where. (Look at the case of DSS and the court judges).
The fact that she allegedly owns the large building does not mean she stole money. Leave sentiments out of it. Do you know what it means to be president of a country? Do you know the amount of gifts given to spouses, kids etc of people in power? Just take the instance of your pastor or imam in your place of worship. Look at the amount of cars, houses and cash gifted to pastors and their wifes. All the pastors wife has to say is that she wants to travel and you see people gifting her free tickets and hard currency etc. Now you are then talking of the president of a whole country!
The issue now is how right it is for people in position to collect such gifts. After all she said she got the millions of dollars in her account from accumulated gifts.
We should not be hypocrites. How many of us actually leave by what we earn? Go to efcc and you will see their staff own several houses, drive cars above their salaries, Have kids in university both home abroad. How do they afford it? Several years ago i knew of a commissioner of police in one of the front line states. All the major markets, traders associations, unions, big supermarkets, airlines came every month to pay homage. From bags of cement to first class travel tickets for the kids, this guy had a warehouse filled with all sorts. even cars.Now you are talking of the president of a whole country/

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by effty(m): 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
OrestesDante:

Ehn.... Which is which? Do you want me to start naming the corrupt people in Nigeria?
The post is about Patience let's talk about Patience.
Don't start forming sagay for here. Abeg!
You are so quick when it is PEJ but goes on a stealth mode when the other former First Ladies are mentioned. BTW, a pastor scammed Titi Atiku of almost 1billion naira, the one she worked so hard for...
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by effty(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
BroZuma:
Another distraction...please EFCC, who is the owner of that $43,000,000

#SayNoToMediaDistractions
The ghost who owned the money sneaked away. The ghost has no name BroZuma.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
I know that house very well, behind it is Zeus hotel. So na she get am choiiiiii, them don design that house tire
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
akilo1:
I am from Niger delta but I stand with magu
SEE HOW THEY WILL CALL YOU AFONJA..CORRUPTION SHOULD BE STRICTLY FOUGHT IRRESPECTIVE OF THE PERSON INVOLVED
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
greenermodels:
I'm not supporting stealing or character defamation by efcc using media trials, i work in construction and i can authoritatively inform you that the house above is not a multibillion naira structure
period.

There is no such thing as media trial. The media is not empowered to try accused persons but to inform the masses accordingly. Therefore, the term 'media trial' is a contrivance by looters and their sympathizers to replace the now unfavorable term 'witch hunt', with which they are no longer able to elicit sympathy from the masses.

I agree with your position though on the purported value of the property. Nonetheless, kudos to the EFCC.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by idris4r83(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
MurderForFree:

Again ??

The failed in the first one

They will fail again this time
is that your prayer? Pls how was will Nigeria get better with people like u
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
doctokwus:
Patience Jonathan is a first class thief.
That she and her husband are are still walking free is one of d greatest jokes in the contraption called Nigeria.

You dis doctor, are u not a thief, pointing one finger and others pointing back @ you.... shocked
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by olotan2: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
she got this with that her beautiful nonsense grammar! Oga oooo
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by WorldRichest: 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
peacereign:
Dat is Y people never invest in Nigeria.

Just out of curiosity, who have EFCC successfully persecuted?

EFCC can only prosecute, it is the court that can jail or acquit. Take for example, AVM Alex BAdeh, AVM Olusola Amosu, Musiliu Obanikoro, Iyiola Omisore and some other thieves have returned several billions to the government, yet the judges refused to jail them. Are the judges saying that these thieves are innocent and that the money they refunded to government are from the grandfathers' savings? Judges that have collected bribes cannot jail treasury looters.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by bigpicture001: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Does it mean sh cannot get dat property even just as wife of governor for 8yrs?...funny APC.dey still have not told us how tinubu made billions out of nowhere.he worked in mobil just as accoutant,but dieziani maduekwe,work at even bigger position to stayed longer period than him.yet not as rich as him,bt the c calls her this nd celebrate tinubu.her idea of oil swap, PIB initiatives wr rubbished by the propaganda party nd Latr adopted quietly as a genius of idea from dem..yeye paty,yeye govt

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by 234ng44uk(m): 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
greenermodels:
I'm not supporting stealing or character defamation by efcc using media trials, i work in construction and i can authoritatively inform you that the house above is not a multibillion naira structure
period.

Let's see how a multi-billion Naira structure looks like.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
effty:
The ghost who owned the money sneaked away. The ghost has no name BroZuma.

That is one stealthy ghost...
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Lumig: 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
thoollz:
I'm not in support of this current govt and definitely not in support of d past, but this is bad, very bad. The cash found in her skye bank acct was claimed to be a gift, now where will she claim this is from? Her husband served public office for more than a decade and bayelsa is in a very bad state, abuja has always been for the rich, yet u erected something like this in abuja, money that should have been spent on fixing the lives of d bayelsa people. Some people don't have conscience. The worst part of it is that some people will still blindly support her especially d Youth.
This current govt has it's own, but Jonathan looted this country dry.
You make sense my brother

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by bornaking(m): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Long overdue.

Magu, chase these thieving bastards even to their grandmother's graves, Nigerians are strongly behind you.

Sons of dogs barking all over the places are nothing but nonentities who can't do more than dead rats.

Nigeria is not and has never been serious in fighting corruption. Who has ever been convicted?
The polity is corrupt itself and lack the mandate to fight corruption. set the polity right and corruption will be fought automatically without even sealing buildings to show off.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by jerry12345: 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
God help us lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by koropotopoto: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
[s]
NtoAkwaIbom:

I know u, supporter of corruption, you are among those always quoting me, and telling me that Aks belongs in Biafra.

God Punish u guys, I can't imagine a country filled with so many corruption sympathisers... mbok Abasi Akan mbufo ye Biafra mbufo doo o
[/s]
what's this one saying?

nonsense trash
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
So.APC.nw.we can av peace?ur no1 target and enemy is humbled.hope we can now espect d change u pr0mised us?
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying?

nonsense trash

I will reveal all of you, You dolts will be supporting corruption by day, wanting the elites to steal us dry from the public purse..

but at night chanting Biafra, saying that Nigeria is bad and corrupt ..
Una type mumu ehnnn, una jus feel say una get sense..? shameless set of people.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by Aburi001: 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Long overdue.

Magu, chase these thieving bastards even to their grandmother's graves, Nigerians are strongly behind you.

Sons of dogs barking all over the places are nothing but nonentities who can't do more than dead rats.
Seconded tongue
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying?

nonsense trash
.But.trash and nonsense ar same.didnt knw u dnt knw anything
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by koropotopoto: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
[s]
NtoAkwaIbom:

I will reveal all of you, You dolts will be supporting corruption by day, wanting the elites to steal us dry from the public purse..

but at night chanting Biafra, saying that Nigeria is bad and corrupt ..
Una type mumu ehnnn, una jus feel say una get sense..? shameless set of people.
[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by nairayouthcom(m): 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
embarassed THIS COUNTRY IS A ZOO
Gorilla comma take ur food
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by seguno2: 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:
EFCC always working with any present government regardless of how purified of the party members

APC is full of many thief's and felaz with questionable xters

You sabi dem wella.
Myriam Abacha is enjoying her loot quietly as Buhari already said her husband is not a thief.
We are in trouble.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by authority2006(m): 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
greenermodels:
period.
Nah, I don't think you do. What is multi billions naira?
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Eee pa! this is one too many definitely all these multi billion naira properties littered here and there are not for mama peace alone Ebele Jonathan has just been using mama peace all these while GEJ and Mama peace are richer than OBJ, Babangida and Atiku put together. There is Gooduo! time will tell o.
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by 0b100100111: 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
greenermodels:
so a five story building is a multi billion naira property? efcc and media trials are like Nnamdi Kanu and the struggle for the restoration of Biafra.

Stop reasoning with your kidney!
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by 0b100100111: 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
seguno2:

You sabi dem wella.
Myriam Abacha is enjoying her loot quietly as Buhari already said her husband is not a thief.
We are in trouble.

How much was recovered from Abach's family?

Over 1.7 trillion!

Make another point!

The clueless sold Nigeria' future!
Re: EFCC Seals Patience Jonathan's Property In Abuja (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
greenermodels:
period.
You're a hypocrite and a Fûcking liar! Olodo
A single plot in abuja could cost 500 million naira

Olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aminu Ado Bayero Biography: Emir Of Kano's Profile / Wole Soyinka's Interview About Chinua Achebe / Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.