Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

Woman Who’s Been Having 8 Year Affair With Married Man Says She’ll Never End It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who’s Been Having 8 Year Affair With Married Man Says She’ll Never End It (953 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who’s Been Having 8 Year Affair With Married Man Says She’ll Never End It by nusto: 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Former catering assistant Kimberley Hogben, 54, says being a mistress gives her the best of both worlds, and she even has a speech rehearsed for if his wife ever finds out

KIMBERLEY Hogben is the sort of woman who makes an ideal neighbour.

She is also the type of woman who makes a very good mistress.

“Kimberley Hogben has spent the past eight years as a mistress to lover John”
The 54-year-old loves to cook, enjoys chatting about the latest TV hit and would happily lend you some sugar.

But she has also been having an affair with a married man for eight years and has succumbed to life as “the other woman”.

And the former catering assistant from Dover refuses to break off her relationship — and has even rehearsed what she will say to her lover’s wife if she ever found out.

The 54-year-old has succumbed to life as the other woman
She says: “I love John* and he loves me. We spend a lot of time together and are very romantic.

“But every evening he goes home to his wife — and I’m all right with that. There are times I’d rather have him but I understand.

“He’s married and he made that commitment to his wife, so is going to honour that by staying with her. But I make him happy, so I don’t feel bad.

Re: Woman Who’s Been Having 8 Year Affair With Married Man Says She’ll Never End It by Mimienudles(f): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Good she isn't getting married anyways
All this married men sef embarassed

1 Like

Re: Woman Who’s Been Having 8 Year Affair With Married Man Says She’ll Never End It by NairalandCS(m): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Why Johnny boy no go cheat, see the load wey dey her front. shocked

I am sure his wife has oranges as bobbies. grin
Re: Woman Who’s Been Having 8 Year Affair With Married Man Says She’ll Never End It by MissRaine69(f): 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
She is the idiot....

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? / In-laws Catch Wife’s Lover Hiding Under Bed (picture) / 5 Consequences Of Having More Than One Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.