Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

Allow Nigerians To Register On Playstation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Allow Nigerians To Register On Playstation (459 Views)

Get Free 1gb Of Data On Any Network When You Register On Dent / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / Check out the Latest Dating App Used By Nigerians To Meet Up!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allow Nigerians To Register On Playstation by ahahnow: 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Allow Nigerians To Register On Playstation by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
It's very annoying brother, If we can buy the device, we should be able to use it to our satisfaction. The whole African continent, heard its just S.A allowed. I thought it was a joke till when I was around during the November month, Tried logging in, no show back here.

cc: lalasticlala

Help our brother at home, move this to FP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allow Nigerians To Register On Playstation by menxer: 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Leave that thing, if you jailbroke your Playstation you may have issues with PSN.

Mine is working fine, I do access PSN, though I don't play online or buy digital content due to obvious data cost here in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Ladies Check In / Why Are Girls Treating Bobrisky As Female? / Ladies Come See The Sexiest Bachelor On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.