Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. (2677 Views)

Am Pregnant I Need Assistance / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Atk1nson(m): 3:54am On Aug 20, 2017
Lewaluv:
He made me terminate it.
How people play god. It is well
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by sisisioge: 5:53am On Aug 20, 2017
Lewaluv:
He made me terminate it.

Jesos! Wtf are you guys on? He said it and you did? Who da spoon did you marry? I pity your life cos of whom you've chosen to live it with o. It is well.
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Droyal(f): 6:42am On Aug 20, 2017
This is strange oo
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by nnamdiosu(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lewaluv:
Im sorry with my life. I swear.

Dearie. Pls don't let anyone make you feel bad. You aren't answerable to anyone. We all have our past. None better than the other. Unknown to many, every sin is equal in the sight of God, it's hypocrisy that makes us to make others more heavier than ours.
Make peace with God. Tell him you are sorry and keep to it. Promise him you won't repeat it. Thats all you need. Trust me....... Your life still got many glorious days ahead.
Just be positive..... And ignore the hypocrites and holier than thous. Your life still got many glorious days ahead.... (spoken from one who been in the same boat with you)

1 Like

Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Lewaluv(f): 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thank you for the kind words.
nnamdiosu:

Dearie. Pls don't let anyone make you feel bad. You aren't answerable to anyone. We all have our past. None better than the other. Unknown to many, every sin is equal in the sight of God, it's hypocrisy that makes us to make others more heavier than ours.
Make peace with God. Tell him you are sorry and keep to it. Promise him you won't repeat it. Thats all you need. Trust me....... Your life still got many glorious days ahead.
Just be positive..... And ignore the hypocrites and holier than thous. Your life still got many glorious days ahead.... (spoken from one who been in the same boat with you)
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by eyinjuege: 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
Why did you call off the wedding to hold in week?
Was it because he asked you to abort?
Did you inform his family members that he asked you to abort your pregnancy, despite your upcoming nuptials?
Your story doesn't exactly add up, unless the man in question is a controlling bastard, and you equally have the lowest self esteem possible.
Aborting a pregnancy one week to your wedding to the same guy that got you pregnant? Then the wedding was still cancelled?
Really strange tale.

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by nnamdiosu(m): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lewaluv:
Thank you for the kind words.

You're welcome dear. Just screen shot my quote and come back to read whenever you feel lost. It might get rougher than this.. I won't lie to you. But know that you've got a listening ear and a shoulder to lean on. Focus on your marriage. Pray hard for it. Be patient with yourself first.... It's all gonna be all right. Peace smiley
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Lexusgs430: 5:06am On Aug 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
undecided
In the Mosaic law...your sin of premarital sex and fornication is punishable by stoning to death but Christ has redeemed you from the curse of the law being made a curse by hanging on the cross that the blessing of Abraham shall get to the Gentiles...

Say no to premarital sex.
In my church, they'd force you to terminate that pregnancy before they wed you.

Tell him now, unless the child belongs to his uncle.

Your church would force an abortion? For real or you stated this tongue n cheek?
Re: How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. by Lexusgs430: 5:12am On Aug 21, 2017
A man would ask his soon to be wife to terminate a pregnancy?

No wonder you did not want to tell him in the first place..... You truly knew the kind of man he was. He seems to love turning you off and on, like a tap.

Was this the 1st and only abortion?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sneezing And Yawning / I Need Cure For My Waist Pain / Companies Selling Health Insurance In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.