Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS (5130 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) / Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Bail Stays With 100 People PICS VIDEO / EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 4:15am On Jun 10, 2017
coolebux:
Agent of confusion who invited you, c'mon gerout!

Nobody's listening anymore.
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 10, 2017
Kemperor:
Haters.....
I can't stop laughing
disobedient man
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 10, 2017
FisifunKododada:
grin

is not funny o. Mynd44 and Lalasticlala should take this to FP for immediate arrest.

1 Like

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 10, 2017
GoroTango:
Lets wait for the next hearing and and see what the judge has to say
Without it on front page the judge might not get to know

1 Like

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 10, 2017
prodiG:
You'll grow old waiting for lala to move this shite to frontpage

see small boy like u.
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 10, 2017
coolebux:
Agent of confusion who invited you, c'mon gerout!

in the land of Liepod the truth is confusion apcsupporter
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 10, 2017
TheCabal:

Nobody's listening anymore.
in the land of Liepod truth is confusion
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 10, 2017
Must be rearrested
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Kingspin(m): 10:05am On Jun 10, 2017
IpobExposed:
Despite Bail Nnamdi Kanu was with 20 IPOB members from Umuahia Today this evening 09/06/2017

Mynd44 Lalasticlala take it to front page so the appropriate authorities can rearrest him thanks

This is an unseen video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo7_D9nGLCI
This video you posted is not the problem of Nigeria not even the solution. It make no sense at all.
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Kemperor: 10:10am On Jun 10, 2017
IpobExposed:

disobedient man

Stupid government...
Their judgement shocked the world...
He who gave the order is in a prison of his own... That's what they call karma...

1 Like

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2017
Kingspin:
This video you posted is not the problem of Nigeria not even the solution. It make no sense at all.
.so what is the solution
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2017
Kemperor:

Stupid government...
Their judgement shocked the world...
He who gave the order it is in a prison of his own... That's what they call karma...

Buhari is not in prison
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2017
This calls for reimprisonment
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Kemperor: 10:23am On Jun 10, 2017
IpobExposed:

Buhari is not in prison

I no call name o
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by dokunbam(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2017
dont take thus IpobExposed serious he is just cashing on his youtube videos
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 10, 2017
dokunbam:
dont take thus IpobExposed serious he is just cashing on his youtube videos

there is no advert on my Utube
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Kingspin(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
IpobExposed:

.so what is the solution
You dont need to ask me that question, or are you trying to say Nigeria challenges don't have any solution? While all I can say is that if everybody cannot agree fairly the country will never move up.
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kingspin:
You dont need to ask me that question, or are you trying to say Nigeria challenges don't have any solution? While all I can say is that if everybody cannot agree fairly the country will never move up.

The solution to Nigeria problem right now is to mute Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Kingspin(m): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
IpobExposed:

The solution to Nigeria problem right now is to mute Nnamdi Kanu
The struggle is over 45years counting nobody have stopped it you can never ever mute him. Go and look for another excuse for Nigeria woes.

1 Like

Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kingspin:
The struggle is over 45years counting nobody have stopped it you can never ever mute him. Go and look for another excuse for Nigeria woes.

The struggle wasn't this kill your fellow way under Uwazurike
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by dokunbam(m): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
IpobExposed:

there is no advert on my Utube

There is a video advert before your own video

I saw it
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
dokunbam:

I saw it
not all my videos
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
dokunbam:

I saw it

Even Radio Biafra app and YouTube has advert so why u want me poor. YouTube paid me $150 last month so am struggling this month
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by dokunbam(m): 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
IpobExposed:

Even Radio Biafra app and YouTube has advert so why u want me poor. YouTube paid me $150 last month so am struggling this month

Am not saying you shouldn't do your video. But nairalanders fighting over your biafra videos is unnecessary
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Kingspin(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
IpobExposed:

The struggle wasn't this kill your fellow way under Uwazurike
Your writing cannot stop any thing. The struggle is endless. So what is the need to engage you on this matter? The end.
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by pureorganic: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
IpobExposed:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Verify and take it to front page so Nnamdi Kanu can be rearrested
You deserve a ban you this AFONJA
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
pureorganic:
You deserve a ban you this AFONJA

ban for what maka y
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by prodiG(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
IpobExposed:

see small boy like u.
And you're an adult right? undecided
Keep disgracing yourself on Nairaland. angry
Re: Disobedient Nnamdi Kanu Stays With 20 People Today PICS by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
prodiG:
And you're an adult right? undecided
Keep disgracing yourself on Nairaland. angry

I saw your pictures

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland / Lyon's Victory And An Imaginary Political Alliance Between The SS/SW / Three Interesting Tweets Made By Nnamdi Kanu In The Last 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.