Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Emir Of Katsina ‘ready To Sacrifice Last Blood’ To Protect Igbos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Emir Of Katsina ‘ready To Sacrifice Last Blood’ To Protect Igbos (469 Views)

Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Edo Chief Priest / Emir Of Kano (sanusi) Sex Scandal (full Video) / Throwback Photo Of Emir Of Katsina Muhammadu Dikko In London In 1921 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Katsina ‘ready To Sacrifice Last Blood’ To Protect Igbos by Umarlulu: 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
The Emir of Katsina, Abdulmumini Kabir, has said that Nigeria will continue to remain one in spite of its multi-ethnic diversity.
Mr. Kabir made the assertion on Friday at his palace in Katsina, when he addressed leaders of Igbo community and other Nigerians residing in Katsina State.
“I am responding to the quit notice given to some Nigerians residing in the North by some group of people who are enemies of peace.
“Here in Katsina, I am ready to sacrifice my last drop of blood to ensure peace and protect all Nigerians residing in the state,’’ he said.
The emir urged the different communities residing in the state not to panic as the Emirate Council and state government would take all necessary measures to ensure peaceful coexistence.
‘’You are Nigerians, because some of you were born here and you don’t have better place than Katsina.
‘’So, continue to conduct your lawful business activities, we are behind you.
‘’You are my sons and daughters like any other person, Katsina is your home, so, feel free to go anywhere,’’ Mr. Kabir said.
The emir also urged them to continue to pray for peace and unity in the country, to ensure sustainable development.(NAN)

Re: Emir Of Katsina ‘ready To Sacrifice Last Blood’ To Protect Igbos by williamdeluxe(m): 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
fake iz wat u Muslims portray
Re: Emir Of Katsina ‘ready To Sacrifice Last Blood’ To Protect Igbos by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
My brothers believe this at your peril cheesycheesy
cheesy
Start packing Ooo,osiso.
Re: Emir Of Katsina ‘ready To Sacrifice Last Blood’ To Protect Igbos by Ever8054: 12:32am On Jun 10, 2017
oga save your blood the Igbos are not wort it...

(1) (Reply)

Four Of The Greatest Lies In Nigeria / Buhari Rejects Files,direct Aides To Osinbajo / When You Don’t Want Your Enemies To Track Your Moves (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.