Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody (2612 Views)

Falana: DSS Has Given 3 Contradictory Reasons For Not Releasing Sowore / Comrade Adams Oshiomhole Was Not Arrested, It Is A Rumour - APC / Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by cjrane: 12:46am On Jun 10, 2017
Does it surprise anyone that DSS has not arrested northern youths that said they will pull the north out of the Nigerian federation?

If the same statement were made by Nnamdi Kanu, DSS will pounce on him and keep him in DSS detention for many years claiming he committed the worst crime of treason.

Now Fulani youths said the same thing and they are freely walking the streets plotting how to kill innocent Nigerians.

Isn't this different treatment for different groups exactly the reasons why Biafrans want to leave?

You cannot treat Biafran people as second class citizens in a country they fought for her independence and still expect them to happily clap for you. abi?

For those asking for the video and claiming they did not ask for secession of the north from any union with Igbos listen to 4:20, 5.30, 8:00. If you watch the entire video you will see the speech is more about the north's determination to secede then appropriate Igbo properties in the north.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqhYIpV0W_M

13 Likes

Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 10, 2017
A
Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by farouk0403(m): 1:03am On Jun 10, 2017
And where did the Northern youth threaten to secede from Nigeria? The last time i check what they said was "the igbos should leave the Northern states before 1st october" is that not what you guys are clamoring for?

This is not an act of treason, we call it self respect from the unnecessary rants, insults and hatred by igbos towards the rest of the nation.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by sonofspada(m): 1:05am On Jun 10, 2017
If Na Mazi Nnamdi kanu nobody will here word.
They will detain him for 2yrs illegally.
Now nobody is talking again.

Their is God o.. in Patience Jonathan's wife

16 Likes

Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 10, 2017
Igbo race did not know what they really needed!

2 Likes

Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by Adiola(f): 7:09am On Jun 10, 2017
those useless DSS no intelligence at all

6 Likes

Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by aolawale025: 7:09am On Jun 10, 2017
This kind of lack of fair play is worse than corruption

12 Likes

Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by ISKANDER15TH: 7:20am On Jun 10, 2017
Rotentina:
Igbo race did not know what they really needed!

you are cow brained

17 Likes

Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by Newbiee: 7:41am On Jun 10, 2017
Which one be high treason again. Low treason nko? Mtewww! You said you want Biafra, they said oya carry your Biafra go, and now you call it treason. Are you sure you are not confused? It seems all this while you are banking on south-south support to enable you ambush them and control their oil, and since that is not forth coming, you are now not ready to go again. You must go and form your Biafra alone oh!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by vedaxcool(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2017
Yes including those nairlanders who push for beerfraud should be arrested too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2017
In a sane nation arrest are immediately made sometime ago i said these thing have always being there in the north where groups like bokoharam and other are allowed to kill anybody and supported by those in the north including some politician becos they want to win election.

1 Like

Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by R3B3L(m): 9:14am On Jun 10, 2017
cjrane:
Does it surprise anyone that DSS has not arrested northern youths that said they will pull the north out of the Nigerian federation?

If the same statement were made by Nnamdi Kanu, DSS will pounce on him and keep him in DSS detention for many years claiming he committed the worst crime of treason.

Now Fulani youths said the same thing and they are freely walking the streets plotting how to kill innocent Nigerians.

Isn't this different treatment for different groups exactly the reasons why Biafrans want to leave?

You cannot treat Biafran people as second class citizens in a country they fought for her independence and still expect them to happily clap for you. abi?
ur acts are dose of treason. U declared ur own day and marked it in someone else's land. After making noise about wanting ur own lands. Now dey said leave, and u want dss to raid d streets and arrest all youths from d north. Too much power has been given to you people. so yes, I support ds support for u to go..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by Omoluabi16(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2017
farouk0403:
And where did the Northern youth threaten to secede from Nigeria? The last time i check what they said was "the igbos should leave the Northern states before 1st october" is that not what you guys are clamoring for?

This is not an act of treason, we call it self respect from the unnecessary rants, insults and hatred by igbos towards the rest of the nation.
The reason why it is becoming unbearable sharing country with you people. If your action isn't treason then I don't know what the word treason means. This action is totally against the constitution and everything a free nation stands for. The quest for secession is not treason. I probably love Nigeria much more than you.

2 Likes

Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by ragiluhivo(m): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2017
Mr Afonja pastor come politician, come acting president,

Nigeria is devoid of African authenticity. It was invented by Lord Lugard before the First World War as a military and communications device thought necessary because its huge multi- cultural territory was surrounded by potentially hostile French and German colonies. It is ungovernable. The only way to end its incredible corruption is to break it into viable parts.

2 Likes

Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by farouk0403(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2017
Omoluabi16:
The reason why it is becoming unbearable sharing country with you people. If your action isn't treason then I don't know what the word treason means. This action is totally against the constitution and everything a free nation stands for. The quest for secession is not treason. I probably love Nigeria much more than you.

I don't know whats the big deal about what the youth said, they stated their intention very clear it is unjust to give us fault at what we said.

The igbos think that they were treated unfairly and they want their nation, i think we did the right think by giving them the ultimatum it is the only way to hasten their struggle and know how serious they are.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by Omoluabi16(m): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2017
farouk0403:

I don't know whats the big deal about what the youth said, they stated their intention very clear it is unjust to give us fault at what we said.

The igbos think that they were treated unfairly and they want their nation, i think we did the right think by giving them the ultimatum it is the only way to hasten their struggle and know how serious they are.

You and I both know they were wrong. We both know referendum and secession process are delicate and quite long. we both know northern nigeria is fiercely against secession or referendum. So if you chase them out, do you still expect resources that flow from such Igbo states to accrue to almost barren lands like yobe state? pls give me a honest response.

2 Likes

Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by farouk0403(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2017
Omoluabi16:
You and I both know they were wrong. We both know referendum and secession process are delicate and quite long. we both know northern nigeria is fiercely against secession or referendum. So if you chase them out, do you still expect resources that flow from such Igbo states to accrue to almost barren lands like yobe state? pls give me a honest response.

Ok you got me on that, i don't have your answer unless i will be partial

But why is it that the igbos doesn't want to follow the right channel to secede? they have their lawmakers and political leaders they are in the right position to make their secession possible. But they chose to be aggressive and hostile,why will they call their country zoo, insult their president cow and at thesame time they will use our green card to move out of the country, if they did something wrong they will tag theirselves Nigerians and if something good comes from them they will say they are biafrans aren't they confused and acting a bit hypocritical?
Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 10, 2017
ISKANDER15TH:

you are cow brained

Ori e ti gbale......!!! Omo ale jatijati!

On your left brain, nothing is right, while on the right brain, nothing is left!

Oponu...!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by kagari: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2017
This has to be tit for tat
Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by Omoluabi16(m): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2017
farouk0403:

Ok you got me on that, i don't have your answer unless i will be partial

But why is it that the igbos doesn't want to follow the right channel to secede? they have their lawmakers and political leaders they are in the right position to make their secession possible. But they chose to be aggressive and hostile,why will they call their country zoo, insult their president cow and at thesame time they will use our green card to move out of the country, if they did something wrong they will tag theirselves Nigerians and if something good comes from them they will say they are biafrans aren't they confused and acting a bit hypocritical?
For all I know, the aggressiveness and hostility ends on the internet. No one has showed that to me physically. I repeat sir, you don't love Nigeria more than me. They called nigeria and the president names..Is that your grouse? maybe you should read foreign tabloids more and see how people humiliate trump, merkel, obama e t.c. At least we both agree that their channel of secession is a bit flawed. But it still doesn't justify what the arewa youths did. The risks are too high. Have you not considered where the west stands in all of this? the igbos never chased anyone out of their place.

2 Likes

Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by farouk0403(m): 10:53am On Jun 10, 2017
Omoluabi16:
For all I know, the aggressiveness and hostility ends on the internet. No one has showed that to me physically. I repeat sir, you don't love Nigeria more than me. They called nigeria and the president names..Is that your grouse? maybe you should read foreign tabloids more and see how people humiliate trump, merkel, obama e t.c. At least we both agree that their channel of secession is a bit flawed. But it still doesn't justify what the arewa youths did. The risks are too high. Have you not considered where the west stands in all of this? the igbos never chased anyone out of their place.

okay thanks i get your point
Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by Omoluabi16(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2017
farouk0403:

lol. Are you just walking away from this talk or you really get my point? its necessary we see things from our perspective and yet get to agree on something for our collective benefit. Happy fasting bro! cool and God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by farouk0403(m): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lol. Are you just walking away from this talk or you really get my point? its necessary we see things from our perspective and yet get to agree on something for our collective benefit. Happy fasting bro! cool and God bless Nigeria.

Thanks for the fasting wish, indeed Nigeria is blessed but we need to start accepting the fact that Nigeria is very diverse with numerous people and culture, and each and every culture has its own positive side and negative side, there are bad eggs in every region, if something happens we should not blame the entire region rather we should all condemn it.

The North is the most populous and vast, different people with different ideology, so we should expect more or less evil, like wise the southwest follow by the southeast.
Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
farouk0403:

Why do you even listen to the Afonja unity beggar above. If northern youth should be arrested, then FFK fayose KANU and ipob members would have been hanged by now.

You expect those u called DSS - Daura State Security.

Please ignore that Afonja murderer, we will soon open their file on hundreds northerners they killed in Ile IFe.
Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by fowosh: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
confused country with angry citizens
Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by Kemperor: 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Why do you even listen to the Afonja unity beggar above. If northern youth should be arrested, then FFK fayose KANU and ipob members would have been hanged by now.

Please ignore that Afonja murderer, we will soon open their file on hundreds northerners they killed in Ile IFe.

Just imagine..... Damn it...

Nigeria can never ever be one...
Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kemperor:

Just imagine..... Damn it...

Nigeria can never ever be one...

Yea it can never be one. You tell us ipob and KANU are freedom fighters. Fine and good. He threaten violence, he said he want war not referendum. He insult the president and cool it zoo.

You people back him and call it freedom.

The northern youth express their anger without threath 2 attack anyone and you want them arrested.

We can never be one with selfishness.
Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Omoluabi16:
which resources? Dont you know that both the east and north are contributing ~ 0 Naira to national purse
Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by Kemperor: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Yea it can never be one. You tell us ipob and KANU are freedom fighters. Fine and good. He threaten violence, he said he want war not referendum. He insult the president and cool it zoo.

You people back him and call it freedom.

The northern youth express their anger without threath 2 attack anyone and you want them arrested.

We can never be one with selfishness.

Without threat?
You need to read the statement made by arewa youths again...
Don't quote me if you don't want to speak the truth especially about something that just happened this week which is still fresh in the mind of the world...
Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by farouk0403(m): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Lol funny har ka ban dariya, ni inyamirai ne su ka fi ban haushi da mamaki
Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kemperor:

Without threat?
You need to read the statement made by arewa youths again...
Don't quote me if you don't want to speak the truth especially about something that just happened this week which is still fresh in the mind of the world...

Help us quote were they threathen to attack Igbos or property or forcefully deport them.
Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
farouk0403:

Lol funny har ka ban dariya, ni inyamirai ne su ka fi ban haushi da mamaki

Sums yarabawan akwai masu matsala. Example shine Wanda kuka gama magana dashi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) / Who's Met Just One Igbo Muslim? Live Not On TV!! / Ladies And Gentle Men , This Is The Table. Dangotes Daughters Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.