Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody (2611 Views)

Falana: DSS Has Given 3 Contradictory Reasons For Not Releasing Sowore / Comrade Adams Oshiomhole Was Not Arrested, It Is A Rumour - APC / Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by farouk0403(m): 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Sums yarabawan akwai masu matsala. Example shine Wanda kuka gama magana dashi.

Nasan yarabawa da chanza launi kaman haweniya (chameleon) yau suna tare da kai gobe suna wajen makiyan ka.

shiyasa ba yarda tsakanin na dasu ai, a yi sha'ani dai a social media a wuce wurin.

Most of the southerners think that we are parasites ironically they are the real parasites here.

they doesn't know we are doing them a favor by patronizing them and allowing them to take over our sensitive jobs down north, if they relocate to their regions i am just wondering how the rate of unemployment will slap them at their faces.

come to think of it they are crying of unemployment everyday, even thou 40% of them are here in the north occupying various positions and living out of our own mercy, but the ingrates won't see that untill they move back they will know our role in their lives.

I have never seen an educated northerner moving upandan and crying of unemployment like our southern counterparts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
farouk0403:

Nasan yarabawa da chanza launi kaman haweniya (chameleon) yau suna tare da kai gobe suna wajen makiyan ka.

shiyasa ba yarda tsakanin na dasu ai, a yi sha'ani dai a social media a wuce wurin.

Most of the southerners think that we are parasites ironically they are the real parasites here.

they doesn't know we are doing them a favor by patronizing them and allowing them to take over our sensitive jobs down north, if they relocate to their regions i am just wondering how the rate of unemployment will slap them at their faces.

come to think of it they are crying of unemployment everyday, even thou 40% of them are here in the north occupying various positions and living out of our own mercy, but the ingrates won't see that untill they move back they will know our role in their lives.

I have never seen an educated northerner moving upandan and crying of unemployment like our southern counterparts.

See how we are giving them admission here. Thank God our Universities done they wake up. They admit North central people more instead of Igbos

1 Like

Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by cjrane: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
farouk0403:
And where did the Northern youth threaten to secede from Nigeria? The last time i check what they said was "the igbos should leave the Northern states before 1st october" is that not what you guys are clamoring for?

This is not an act of treason, we call it self respect from the unnecessary rants, insults and hatred by igbos towards the rest of the nation.

Dude,
stop pretending like you have not seen the video.

here is it watch it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqhYIpV0W_M
Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by farouk0403(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
cjrane:

Dude,
stop pretending like you have not seen the video.

here is it watch it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqhYIpV0W_M

I have watched it.
what of the biafra agitators are they not moving freely? they even have the guts to declare 30th may as working freeday by sitting at home.

They call their president cow and all sort of names, they doesn't believe in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by APCsupporter: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Omoluabi16:
You and I both know they were wrong. We both know referendum and secession process are delicate and quite long. we both know northern nigeria is fiercely against secession or referendum. So if you chase them out, do you still expect resources that flow from such Igbo states to accrue to almost barren lands like yobe state? pls give me a honest response.

come on keep quiet there! what comes from igbo states? what do you contribute to the economy? the only region that has the right to call others parasites are the Niger Deltans. we all depend on their oil. let the se not accept funds from the fg if they are not parasites like the north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by cjrane: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
farouk0403:

I have watched it.
what of the biafra agitators are they not moving freely? they even have the guts to declare 30th may as working freeday by sitting at home.

They call their president cow and all sort of names, they doesn't believe in Nigeria.

Then why are you saying they did not ask for the dissolution of Nigeria?

The declaration is more about removing the north from any union that has to do with the Igbos and then confiscating Igbo properties in the north.

He said it at 4:20, 5.33, 8:00 and other indirect references throughout the declaration.

it is the same thing that Nnamdi Kanu asked for and Buhari and his DSS refused to release him for 2 years inspite of court orders. Yet, the man says the same thing and you stand there to argue rubbish?

Anyway, i don't have the time for your likes. It is obvious Fulanis think they are bigger than Nigeria. Time will tell.
Re: 72 Hours After Committing High Treason, DSS Has Not Arrested Anybody by farouk0403(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
cjrane:

Then why are you saying they did not ask for the dissolution of Nigeria?

The declaration is more about removing the north from any union that has to do with the Igbos and then confiscating Igbo properties in the north.

He said it at 4:20, 5.33, 8:00 and other indirect references throughout the declaration.

it is the same thing that Nnamdi Kanu asked for and Buhari and his DSS refused to release him for 2 years inspite of court orders. Yet, the man says the same thing and you stand there to argue rubbish?

Anyway, i don't have the time for your likes. It is obvious Fulanis think they are bigger than Nigeria. Time will tell.

I didn't ask you to argue with me, beside this is not an arguments. is obvious you guys don't want to leave any more because you think we will confiscate your properties right? anyway i didn't blame you, everyone will think thesame way, but i want to assure you that many Northerners are sincere they won't take a penny from your properties, you are free to leave with it.

But if you guys doesn't wont to leave anymore you can stay and help us fight for better Nigeria after all we have common enemies our politicians.

your people don't have to use vulgar words and threats.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bad / In My State Anambra It's A Taboo To Wish Someone Happy Independent Lol / Video Of Don Wanny, His Boys, The Guns And The Military ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.