Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

A Nairalander Shares Lovely Pictures Of His Beautiful Wife To Celebrate Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Shares Lovely Pictures Of His Beautiful Wife To Celebrate Her (1103 Views)

Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures / Lady Recreates Photos Of Her Mother To Celebrate Her Mum's Birthday / Man Kills Big Catfish For His Wife To Celebrate The Birth Of Their Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Shares Lovely Pictures Of His Beautiful Wife To Celebrate Her by oyindamoye(m): 2:44am On Jun 10, 2017
Hello NairalAnders,todAy is my lOvely wife's birthdAy...kindly help me add yOur best wishes to miNe to celebrAte her. Thanks,lovelies

"I fEel so blEssed to hAve sUch a beAutiful Nd suppOrtive Life pArtner like yOu,sweetheart!..I wish yOu true hAppiness,Unending jOy Nd weAlth on yOur speciAl dAy Nd alwAys!..Happy Birthday to the diAmond Of my Life!".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Shares Lovely Pictures Of His Beautiful Wife To Celebrate Her by Fortissimo502: 3:35am On Jun 10, 2017
Nice
Re: A Nairalander Shares Lovely Pictures Of His Beautiful Wife To Celebrate Her by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 10, 2017
Congrats bro. Happy birthday to she and you. She's smiles sweetly. Long life and prosperity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Shares Lovely Pictures Of His Beautiful Wife To Celebrate Her by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 10, 2017
Happy birthday to your woman,
Re: A Nairalander Shares Lovely Pictures Of His Beautiful Wife To Celebrate Her by okirewaju(f): 7:53am On Jun 10, 2017
Happy birthday
Re: A Nairalander Shares Lovely Pictures Of His Beautiful Wife To Celebrate Her by Dyt(f): 7:57am On Jun 10, 2017
Her smile is priceless
Happy birthday to her
May you both grow in love
Good health and all the hood things of life
God bless your marriage

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shares Lovely Pictures Of His Beautiful Wife To Celebrate Her by darlenese(f): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
hbd
Re: A Nairalander Shares Lovely Pictures Of His Beautiful Wife To Celebrate Her by peacengine(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
So make I admire ya wife? angry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shares Lovely Pictures Of His Beautiful Wife To Celebrate Her by chennycharm(f): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Congrats to her.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Really Acting Sx-starved? / In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship / Visiting My In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.