Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Who Know About Odu'a Investment Academy - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Who Know About Odu'a Investment Academy (1225 Views)

Online Rabbit Academy / Please Who Know Were To Get This Machine / Who Know This Butterfly Seen On My Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Know About Odu'a Investment Academy by Doyin400l(m): 5:47am On Jun 10, 2017
During our SAED programme at the Nysc orientation camp to teach us Agro-allied based courses in livestock farming, poultry farming. My question is: Who have been there? Are they good in this farming teaching ? Because we were ask to pay #7000 post camp training.
Share your view pls.
Re: Who Know About Odu'a Investment Academy by Nicogen4us(f): 6:06am On Jun 10, 2017
Doyin400l:
During our SAED programme at the Nysc orientation camp to teach us Agro-allied based courses in livestock farming, poultry farming. My question is: Who have been there? Are they good in this farming teaching ? Because we were ask to pay #7000 post camp training.
Share your view pls.

Is it at Oyo state camp@ Iseyin
If yes try pick other Facilitators to acquire your training
If you attend the training under each of the Facilitator you can judge by the training skill they have.
I remember you were thought by them to use floating feed of 40bags to fee your fish till you sell it and you can see the calculation that is notprofitable at all.
Knowledge is by endowment not by enforcement.
Many corper registered with Trinity farm. You can check the farm activity online for proof.

1 Like

Re: Who Know About Odu'a Investment Academy by Doyin400l(m): 3:28am On Jun 11, 2017
Nicogen4us:

Is it at Oyo state camp@ Iseyin
If yes try pick other Facilitators to acquire your training
If you attend the training under each of the Facilitator you can judge by the training skill they have.
I remember you were thought by them to use floating feed of 40bags to fee your fish till you sell it and you can see the calculation that is notprofitable at all.
Knowledge is by endowment not by enforcement.
Many corper registered with Trinity farm. You can check the farm activity online for proof.
No is at Osun state. I'm doing the poultry aspect of it. don't like fishery through. Tnx
Re: Who Know About Odu'a Investment Academy by beatrice58: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Doyin400l:

No is at Osun state. I'm doing the poultry aspect of it. don't like fishery through. Tnx
wen i went dia dey said dey can't teach only me da dey need more corpers buh its one week program and de will provide accommodation
Re: Who Know About Odu'a Investment Academy by Nicogen4us(f): 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
beatrice58:

wen i went dia dey said dey can't teach only me da dey need more corpers buh its one week program and de will provide accommodation

Such is not OK for agroallied skill
That is the problem they have. They are government organization and the do not have the facilities for the training but telling NYSC that they have.
My advice for you is to go back to mama SAED in person of Mrs Abiodun and explain even tell her you meet Trinity farm at Oyo state. It is only private organization that can deliver the objectives of NYSC on SAED
Re: Who Know About Odu'a Investment Academy by Oduafarmersacad: 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
Odu'a Farmers' Academy, Awe headed by Dr. Gbenga Ala a seasoned Agronomist of over twenty-nine years experience with international experience variously in South Africa and Israel was indeed at the just concluded NYSC camp at Iseyin where Corpers were trained in the use of modern techniques in management of food, crops and rearing of commercial livestock. The Academy has the mandate to expose farmers and corpers to an understanding of the use of economics, marketing and several other business related fields in addition to a knowledge of Agronomy, animal husbandry techniques and other fields traditionally related to agriculture. We indeed train corpers and during their service year we encourage them with an acre of land or a fish pond or poultry house they can stock. This is to enable them experience real-life situations and to make some little profit during the service year. We are currently training 30 corpers some of whom have planted maize on their acres of allocated land. The training is #5000 for the whole year. If you need any further clarifications please call Corper Adeoye Blessing (2016 Stream 2) on this mobile digits 07038741238 she's serving at Afijio Local Government and the leader of a group of corpers who has undergone the training and has planted maize on the land the Academy allocated to them. We are located at Klm 12 Awe-Iwo Road and our theoretical lectures take place every Thursday after the CD at Methodist Primary School Ajagba, Oyo, just opposite the Glo office on the Oyo-Ogbomoso Road.
Should you wish to join us:
Contact numbers: 08035786943 (Ala), 07066348056 (watsapp), 08139309010 (Biodun) or 08057730050 ((Latifat)
Or speak to the State SAED coordinator, Mrs. Mariam Umogah or the Camp Director in the last camp, Mr. Deji Jegede or Mr. Oke in the NYSC office
Re: Who Know About Odu'a Investment Academy by Doyin400l(m): 6:57am On Jun 22, 2017
Oduafarmersacad:
Odu'a Farmers' Academy, Awe headed by Dr. Gbenga Ala a seasoned Agronomist of over twenty-nine years experience with international experience variously in South Africa and Israel was indeed at the just concluded NYSC camp at Iseyin where Corpers were trained in the use of modern techniques in management of food, crops and rearing of commercial livestock. The Academy has the mandate to expose farmers and corpers to an understanding of the use of economics, marketing and several other business related fields in addition to a knowledge of Agronomy, animal husbandry techniques and other fields traditionally related to agriculture. We indeed train corpers and during their service year we encourage them with an acre of land or a fish pond or poultry house they can stock. This is to enable them experience real-life situations and to make some little profit during the service year. We are currently training 30 corpers some of whom have planted maize on their acres of allocated land. The training is #5000 for the whole year. If you need any further clarifications please call Corper Adeoye Blessing (2016 Stream 2) on this mobile digits 07038741238 she's serving at Afijio Local Government and the leader of a group of corpers who has undergone the training and has planted maize on the land the Academy allocated to them. We are located at Klm 12 Awe-Iwo Road and our theoretical lectures take place every Thursday after the CD at Methodist Primary School Ajagba, Oyo, just opposite the Glo office on the Oyo-Ogbomoso Road.
Should you wish to join us:
Contact numbers: 08035786943 (Ala), 07066348056 (watsapp), 08139309010 (Biodun) or 08057730050 ((Latifat)
Or speak to the State SAED coordinator, Mrs. Mariam Umogah or the Camp Director in the last camp, Mr. Deji Jegede or Mr. Oke in the NYSC office
We were asked to pay #7000 at Nysc-Saed ODUA Academy. Osun corper.
Re: Who Know About Odu'a Investment Academy by Doyin400l(m): 7:08am On Jun 22, 2017
beatrice58:

You suppose know that stream1 corpers are still observing their break. I also paid for the program too and will start it July 3rd by then most corpers will be back. That means you are to hold on till july. By the way, which state are you serving?
Re: Who Know About Odu'a Investment Academy by Nicogen4us(f): 12:07am On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=Doyin400l post=57738222]
You suppose know that stream1 corpers are still observing their break. I also paid for the program too and will start it July 3rd by then most corpers will be back. That means you are to hold on till july. By the way, which state are you serving?[/quote

Regardless of anything should any training on agroallied be for a week. It will just be a brush up training. SAED is to make you corper to acquire the skill/entrepreneurship knowledge of any skill you choose so you can stand to start your own without any further assistance. You should take your bull by the horn my dear sister. Don't do agroallied training of a month not to talk of a week.
Re: Who Know About Odu'a Investment Academy by Doyin400l(m): 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
@Nicogen4us...hw far I've u been to do d training?
Re: Who Know About Odu'a Investment Academy by Nicogen4us(f): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
Doyin400l:
@Nicogen4us...hw far I've u been to do d training?

I have been into training since 2011 but I have been into farming since 2006
Re: Who Know About Odu'a Investment Academy by Doyin400l(m): 5:56am On Jul 15, 2017
Nicogen4us:

I have been into training since 2011 but I have been into farming since 2006
OK. That's nice
Re: Who Know About Odu'a Investment Academy by tintedniggz(m): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2017
I just started a training with them also at Osogbo, it's been good.
Re: Who Know About Odu'a Investment Academy by Doyin400l(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
@tintedniggz.. Pls is it under Fishery or Farming u enrolled for, cos I paid for farming training but haven't heard from them. The last time they postponed it.
Re: Who Know About Odu'a Investment Academy by tintedniggz(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Doyin400l:
@tintedniggz.. Pls is it under Fishery or Farming u enrolled for, cos I paid for farming training but haven't heard from them. The last time they postponed it.
combined class.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Breeding Rabbit? / Has Any Farmer Ever Done No Till Farming Here? / Waste Bottles And Nylon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.