Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body (13736 Views)

Lagos Pastor, Okafor Donates N500,000 To A Boy With Lump In The Head / Miracle: Verses Of Quran On A Russian Baby / The Quran On Human Embryonic Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2010
saturnjay:

Please see the difference, the writings on boy's body is bulged out, while the picture you are showing us has bulged out writings.

Do you even understand yourself?  grin

saturnjay:

Doctor over there have confirmed that the boy was not stroked or robbed with anything for the writings to come but the writings come out fortnightly.

Did you even watch your own video?  grin The doctors "confirmed" no such thing . . . this is from the clip YOU posted here . . . A miracle or a simple hoax? Parents of a nine-month-old child claim their son has been marked by God, while doctors say the extracts from the Koran on his skin have nothing to do with divine intervention.

saturnjay:

Please be objective by clicking on the video. Open your mind and know that it is beyond human handwork.
Clear?

"Be objective" in islam seems to mean - believe anything we tell you with no regard for the truth.
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by mazaje(m): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2010
saturnjay:

@ mazaje
How do you know that the boy was not stroked or robbed?

Pls watch the video
http://rt.com/Top_News/2009-10-28/signs-allah-infant-skin.html

The video does not say that he was stroked or not stroked. . . .His parents claim that he was not stroked? We should believe them because of what?. . . .
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by platinumnk(f): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2010
whatever it is  . . .  . it is there to mislead people . . .

Leading them further and further away from the truth . . .  undecided
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2010
saturnjay:

@ davidylan
The boys is different, watch the video (http://rt.com/Top_News/2009-10-28/signs-allah-infant-skin.html) and the writings on his body.

Because he probably has an extreme form of the disease . . . wikipedia again explains - The first outbreak of urticaria can lead to others on body parts not directly stimulated, scraped or scratched. In a normal case the swelling will reduce itself with no treatment within 15–30 minutes, but in extreme cases, itchy red wheals may last anywhere from a few hours to days.

Note the presence of red wheals on the boy.
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2010
Its funny how from mohammad to this Dagestani baby . . . allah's "signs" always seem to involve personal discomfort to the individual bearing the "sign".

The baby boy's mother said: "Normally those signs appear twice a week - on Mondays and on the nights between Thursdays and Fridays.

"Ali always feels bad when it is happening. He cries and his temperature goes up."

"It's impossible to hold him when it's happening, his body is actively moving, so we put him into his cradle. It's so hard to watch him suffering."

- the increase in temperature is most likely due to fever and is symptomatic of abnormal immune response in the body. Mast cells release histamines in urticaria. These histamines then go on to trigger the release of other inflammatory cytokines that act as endogenous pyrogens (induce fever).

Medical science cannot be co-opted as a "sign of allah".
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by saturnjay(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2010
Quote from: saturnjay on Today at 06:17:45 PM
Please see the difference, the writings on boy's body is bulged out, while the picture you are showing us has bulged out writings.

Do you even understand yourself?  Grin

I have corrected myself, it was a typographic error
corrected to: Please see the difference, the writings on boy's body is NOT bulged out, while the picture you are showing us has bulged out writings.
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2010
saturnjay:

I have corrected myself, it was a typographic error
corrected to: Please see the difference, the writings on boy's body is NOT bulged out, while the picture you are showing us has bulged out writings.

That's because if you notice, the examples i posted are CLEAR, HIGHER RES images . . . its funny how none of the pictures of the Yakubov baby show us a very clear, sharp image of these writings. All we get are fuzzy, distant shots of allah's alleged sign.
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by AbuZola3(m): 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2010
David and other cross worshippers are misled. May Allah guide us aright amin
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2010
The boy could be another bin laden in d future.Lets becareful so d guy may not blow us off when he grows old.lolrmof
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by spikedcylinder: 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2010
Poor child. sad
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by DAVE5(m): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2010
nairalanders y cant u guyz bilive 4 once,c a story and bilive is it dat hard.
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by DAVE5(m): 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2010
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2010
D.A.V.E:

Only daft people merely "believe" with no brains. Intelligent people include thinking as part of "believing".
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2010
La illaha ilalah. There is only One God. . . . There is only one God.
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by viaro: 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2010
A few things to think through:

~ from this RT website that carried the story:
Meanwhile, doctors think otherwise. They are almost sure the signs have been written by Ali’s parents. Lyudmila Luss from Russia’s institute of immunology says the writings have been most likely made physically or chemically.
So far, Ali’s family has refused to make any meticulous dermatologic examination.

Perhaps one reason why the family refuses/refused such meticulous examination, from another news website:
A planned visit to Moscow of a wonder-child whose body displays word of Quran (read article) never happened. Nine-month old Ali Yakubov and his parents, Madina and Shamil, had to go back home in Krasno-Oktyabrskoye village after having traveled half way to Moscow
The meeting of mufti Ravil Gaynutdin and the Yakubov family was planned in Moscow on October 31st. However, the meeting was unexpectedly cancelled.
Why? They explained (rather excusingly?) -
“When we were on a private plane, we received a phone call. We were told that the idea of showing the baby to Moscow Muslims was not spiritually approved. Within the last two weeks not a single message from Allah appeared on the baby’s body. The baby did not travel well. He was teething and had a runny nose. The family went back home and imam Abdullah and I went to Moscow,” explained Akhmedpash Amiralaev.

Another linked story from to the above:
The child’s mother, Madina Yakubova, said that the boy was born with a hematoma on his chin, and when the bruise healed, the word 'Allah' written in Arab appeared.
Okay, so 'Allah' appears on the child - and no report was raised by any Muslim at that time? Why is it now that all the frenzy is going round? Anyways. .
The parents may not have used any substances or medications, if the child suffers from urticarial dermographism, also known as skin writing, – a skin disorder that occurs with five percent of the nation’s population. It is one of the most common types of urticaria, in which the skin becomes raised and inflamed when stroked or rubbed with a dull object. Therefore, if the child has such a disorder, writing anything on his skin is a piece of cake.

. . and the process is easily demonstrated by those who have dermographism - like what this guy demonstrates: http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/8/wierd-skin-348175.html (vid takes time to load, so be patient).

So, for the arabic scholars, (Abuzo-zo, you said you're a graduate of arabic studies - over to you) - could you show us what chapter and verse of the arabic quran this writing is displaying on that child? -- [img]http://english.pravda.ru/img/idb/child-39.jpg[/img]

. . . what about this next one? Chapter and verse, please -

For other pics of people who skin-write, enjoy below:

Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2010
@viaro,but its not that ure blind to see real from notreal,or do u now think the boys own and the other is the same right?
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by viaro: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2010
uplawal:

@viaro,but its not that ure blind to see real from notreal,or do u now think the boys own and the other is the same right?

No, I'm not blind to notice the difference - in fact, there are different types of this phenomenon: some are embossed/raised on the skin, a few are just inflamed, others may appear like someone used a dye to darken parts of the skin. Here is just one example where the skin does not appear embossed/raised -

You can get a good tip of this allegy from this website - (Wellness.com) on Urticaria (hives).

You may want to explain why the boy's parents refused to make any meticulous dermatologic examination - does that not ring a bell or strike something within you? Why the refusal, uplawal?

If you want viaro to show you so many others, please let me know - they are not far from reach!
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by AbuZola3(m): 12:26am On Jan 22, 2010
Viaro is blind, so you believe that writing were artificial. Too bad.

'Even if ALLAH had sent down to them (jews and xtrians and other disbelievers) Angels and the dead had spoken to them and Allah had gathered together all things before their eyes,
they would not have believed unless Allah willed, but most of them behave ignorantly'
Quran 6:111
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2010
:
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2010
D.A.V.E:

Pple on NL are intellectuals&cannot be easily fooled or tricked by frictions
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 22, 2010
@viaro,nothing strikes me and nothing rings a bell,its up to u if u wanna believe,Allah knows at the end of the day who will believe and who will not believe, hence u believe is one,ure a muslim,Allah has even said it that even if he sends down angels to u you wont,so why the fuss?but me i just pity u people on the day of judgement,u will gnash ur teeth etc
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by muhsin(m): 11:59am On Jan 22, 2010
uplawal:

@viaro,nothing strikes me and nothing rings a bell,its up to u if u wanna believe,Allah knows at the end of the day who will believe and who will not believe, hence u believe is one,ure a muslim,Allah has even said it that even if he sends down angels to u you wont,so why the fuss?but me i just pity u people on the day of judgement,u will gnash your teeth etc

You've rightly hit the nail on the head, Sis. Most of NL non-Muslims are so much blind to reason on any issues related to Islam and Muslim. I too can't imagine how and why?

May Allah, the Exalted, guide us all to the right path, amin.
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2010
Mushin&uplawal.I beliv its tit for tat. i.e xtians are giving back what dey get from muslims.Muslims doubt every claims of xtians about jesus,so my bro&sis dnt complain
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by luvola(m): 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2010
@ uplawal - i pity u
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by AbuZola3(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2010
Pity ur life
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by muhsin(m): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2010
toba:

Mushin&uplawal.I beliv its bosom for tat. i.e xtians are giving back what dey get from muslims.Muslims doubt every claims of xtians about jesus,so my bro&sis dnt complain

Then why not put an end to any kind of religious dialog? grin
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2010
muhsin:

Then why not put an end to any kind of religious dialog?  grin
I did start it in d first place,so its a collective effort to end it&not mine alone
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by theseeker2: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2010
viaro:

No, I'm not blind to notice the difference - in fact, there are different types of this phenomenon: some are embossed/raised on the skin, a few are just inflamed, others may appear like someone used a dye to darken parts of the skin. Here is just one example where the skin does not appear embossed/raised -

You can get a good tip of this allegy from this website - (Wellness.com) on Urticaria (hives).

You may want to explain why the boy's parents refused to make any meticulous dermatologic examination - does that not ring a bell or strike something within you? Why the refusal, uplawal?

If you want viaro to show you so many others, please let me know - they are not far from reach!
Viaro, urticaria dermatograhpia is an inflammtion disease. It usually results from leakage of fluid from blood vessels and in NEVER expressed without inflammation.
The only similarity between the second pix and that of the boy is reddish coloration. Look at the pix clearly and the inflammation (raised surface) becomes obvious.
However, of the hundreds of pix of the boy on the net, none of them show any sign whatsoever of inflammation.
Davidlyln tried to find a pix that show inflammation on the boy but found none. He resorted to the embarassing excuse that 'all the pix on the net are fuzzy'. Can you imagine? All the pix and videos taken by respectable internatioal news agencies are fuzzy just because davidyln did not find what he was looking for. That itself is a 'miracle'. lol
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2010
the_seeker:

Viaro, urticaria dermatograhpia is an inflammtion disease. It usually results from leakage of fluid from blood vessels and in NEVER expressed without inflammation.
The only similarity between the second pix and that of the boy is reddish coloration. Look at the pix clearly and the inflammation (raised surface) becomes obvious.
However, of the hundreds of pix of the boy on the net, none of them show any sign whatsoever of inflammation.

This is really stupid. The "signs of inflammation" are most of the time NOT VISUAL. However the mother of the boy accurately describes the fact that the boy undergoes severe inflammatory reaction "ONLY WHEN THE SIGNS ALLEGEDLY APPEAR". Read them again -

"Ali always feels bad when it is happening. He cries and his temperature goes up."

"It's impossible to hold him when it's happening, his body is actively moving, so we put him into his cradle. It's so hard to watch him suffering."

The symptoms described here are most likely serious pains, itching and fever . . . all signs of an inflammatory reaction!

the_seeker:

Davidlyln tried to find a pix that show inflammation on the boy but found none. He resorted to the embarassing excuse that 'all the pix on the net are fuzzy'. Can you imagine? All the pix and videos taken by respectable internatioal news agencies are fuzzy just because davidyln did not find what he was looking for. That itself is a 'miracle'. lol

The videos on the web were not taken by "respectable international news agencies". They were fotos taken by family, friends, villagers and circulated around. Viaro posted a link where the boy was supposed to be tested in Moscow but mysteriously the family cancelled the trip because the signs refused to appear again for the 2 weeks they were away from Dagestan.

Please enough of lying!
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by AbuZola3(m): 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2010
Stop deceiving urself
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2010
Abu Zola:

Stop deceiving urself

stop talking to urself.
Re: Ali Yakubov: 9 Month Old Russian Boy With Quran On Body by viaro: 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2010
the_seeker:

@the_seeker, although davidylan has answered well with simple points, let me just ask you this: do you understand the meaning of 'inflammation'? Even ordinary Englisj dictionaries will school you up and let you know that it is not only about swelling, but also about an area of your body getting red and painful because of an infection or injury (MacMillan dictionary). I noted earlier that there are various types of this phenomenon - some could be swollen, others just appear like a dark or reddish patch on the skin (and I also left a website for anyone interested thereto) - and all you came back with was mere complaining? Interesting.

However, I was just wondering why no muslim has been able to point out the chapter and verses of the quran that appears on the boy's body? What's gwan - does it mean that such verses in the pix of the boy's body are not found in the quran anymore? Where are the graduates of arabic studies? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FourSquare Gospel Church Building Collapses At Ojodu-Berger / What Is The Difference Between Sunday Service And Sunday Mass? / Can You Receive The Holy Spirit Without Speaking In Tongues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.